BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(beantownjim the only sad bostonian)

BOYS I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON IN BOSTON NOT CELEBRATING THIS STANLEY CUP I DONT GIVE A F-CK ABOUT HOCKEY I DONT BET THE GAME SO I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WATCHING THE GAMES.IF I CANT MAKE MONEY GAMBLING ON THE GAMES I REALLLY DONT GIVE A F-CK ABOUT THE SPORT.

BOYS THE ONLY THING THIS STANLEY CUP DOES FOR ME IS INCREASE MY TAXES.WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE PAYING FOR THIS PARADE.

BOSTON POLICE MAKE 70 DOLLARS AN HOUR ON PAID DETAILS IN THE CITY OF BOSTON EVERY COP ON THE FORCE WILL BE CALLED IN FOR THE PARADE AND GET A PAID DETAIL.THE CITY WILL END UP FOOTING THE BILL WICH IN TURN GETS PASSED ON TO OUR PROPERTY TAXES.LAST NIGHT EVERY COP ON THE FORCE WAS ON HAND IN CASE OF RIOTS AND NOW THEY WILL ALL BE BACK ON PAID OVERTIME ON THE PARADE ROUTE.

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE BOSTON SPORTS SHOWS WWW.WEEI.COM THEY ARE ALL HOCKEY FANS NOW THAT THE BRUINS WON THE CUP IN THE PAST NOT ONE SHOW WOULD EVEN MENTION THE BRUINS SPORTS SHOWS NEVER TALKED ABOUT HOCKEY

BOYS AS YOU WATCH THIS PARADE LOOK AT ALL THE POLICE PRESENCE AND JUST SIT THERE AND SAY HEY LOOK BEANTOWNJIM'S TAXES JUST WENT UP AGAIN

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

get the nigerians to do it, they will conduct security for five dolla an hour

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Nobody gives a fuk about your taxes beanedinthefacejim
    Go on a political forum and cry about it you miserable sack of donkey sh$t

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

YOU CANT HIRE NIGERIANS THE BOSTON POLICE UNION IS TO STRONG.THESE F-CKING CRIMINALS ARE THE ONLY POLICE FORCE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PAID POLICE DETAIL ON ANY CITY STREET WHEN CONSTRUCTION IS GOING ON.

I HAVE SEEN A DEAD END STREET CLOSED DOWN AND BLOCKED OFF WITH BARACADES BUT YOU ALWAYS SEE A COP STANDING THERE ON OVERTIME. NO OTHER CITY ALLOWS THIS MOST HAVE FLAG MEN BUT NOT BOSTON WE PAY THE COPS 70 DOLLARS AN HOUR TO STAND THERE DOING NOTHING

PAID DETAILS COST THE TAX PAYERS IN BOSTON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THE AVERAGE COP IN THE CITY MAKES 100,OOO DOLLARS IN OVERTIME AND THATS A FACT BOYS

SO BOYS REMEMBER AS YOU WATCH THIS PARADE JUST THINK OF HOW MUCH BEANTOWNJIMS TAXES ARE GOING TO INCREASE

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON IN BOSTON NOT CELEBRATING THIS STANLEY CUP I DONT GIVE A F-CK ABOUT HOCKEY I DONT BET THE GAME SO I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WATCHING THE GAMES.IF I CANT MAKE MONEY GAMBLING ON THE GAMES I REALLLY DONT GIVE A F-CK ABOUT THE SPORT. BOYS THE ONLY THING THIS STANLEY CUP DOES FOR ME IS INCREASE MY TAXES.WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE PAYING FOR THIS PARADE. BOSTON POLICE MAKE 70 DOLLARS AN HOUR ON PAID DETAILS IN THE CITY OF BOSTON EVERY COP ON THE FORCE WILL BE CALLED IN FOR THE PARADE AND GET A PAID DETAIL.THE CITY WILL END UP FOOTING THE BILL WICH IN TURN GETS PASSED ON TO OUR PROPERTY TAXES.LAST NIGHT EVERY COP ON THE FORCE WAS ON HAND IN CASE OF RIOTS AND NOW THEY WILL ALL BE BACK ON PAID OVERTIME ON THE PARADE ROUTE. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE BOSTON SPORTS SHOWS WWW.WEEI.COM THEY ARE ALL HOCKEY FANS NOW THAT THE BRUINS WON THE CUP IN THE PAST NOT ONE SHOW WOULD EVEN MENTION THE BRUINS SPORTS SHOWS NEVER TALKED ABOUT HOCKEY BOYS AS YOU WATCH THIS PARADE LOOK AT ALL THE POLICE PRESENCE AND JUST SIT THERE AND SAY HEY LOOK BEANTOWNJIM'S TAXES JUST WENT UP AGAIN
    move to cleveland --- no parades there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'd be pretty sad too if my keyboard was Caps Locked permanently.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

How much in taxes could your really pay to the city off your shitty little minimum wage job? Quit whining and let the B's that haven't already, run through the mrs.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

BTJ, you SOB. Did you ever get one of those do-nothing Govt jobs?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only one thing to be happy about is that there will be a parade full of white people being celebrated by other white folks.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

good thing your wife will pay those taxes for you

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good win for City but most people do not really care about hockey in usa

Glad they won though

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I try to never support ol' Beener here but this time he has a point. I may not care about his personal situation the commentary does go to show that our civic leaders don't really have our best interest at heart regardless of how sympathetic they claim to be. With the economy in the tank celebrations such as this while no doubt worthy of celebration shouldn't be financed out of tax payees pockets without consideration.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

You should probably become a cop then jim.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

beantown, don't say hockey is not popular in boston. i heard bruins are way bigger than celtics there. i've always wondered why in 11 yrs, the only reference you ever made to hockey was your tagline, which i loved.. JESUS SAVES, ESPOSITO SCORES ON THE REBOUND. How can you not like hockey? you grew up as a kid watching esposito, orr, etc..don't say no one cares about hockey in boston, there was a poll last yr saying who is most popular athlete in boston.. 5- manny, 4- bird, 3- ted williams, 2- Brady, 1- bobby orr.that's how much hockey is huge in boston.. i am so happy boston won, i did not want vancouver to win. this boston win is great for hockey.. i am predicting the biggest turnout for a parade in hockey history. i say over 2 million fans, or close to it.

check out this bar celebration, UNREAL.. the whole city is going nuts. this is how a bar looks like in montreal when habs win the cup, if not, even better.. i am proud of boston.. i am so happy luongo lost.. check this out.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I hate hockey to it sucks

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Move. That will help solve your problem about paying the taxes.

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

boston was a hockey town at one time. Jeremy Jacobs bought the team and there went the Bruins popularity in this town.

Until this playoff run, the Bruins were as popular as the revolution here. They had to put a "hockey minute" into the drive time show just to have ANY nhl talk on the show.

There is a very small but hardcore hockey fan base of about 7500-10000 fans in boston who will watch them no matter good or bad.

The rest of all these fans in the bars are either college kids from other towns or bandwagon jumpers who just want to root for anything good. If a kid from Boston was in the final of "American Idol" it would be the same here.

Right now here is the true order of sports teams in this town by fan base
    Redsox
    Patriots
    these 2 teams are far and away the most popular sports in Boston now. Wasn't always the case but now these are the 2 teams Boston lives and dies with
    Bruins - Only popular during the playoffs because of long time cup drought. Once parade is over, won't be mentioned again till next May
    Revolution - The sport nobody wants to admit they go to. Revs have been near the top of MLS attendance since inception
    college sports sadly don't even register a pulse unless BC is ranked #1 in the polls in football of in the elite 8 in hoops.

If all had their championship on at the same time & all had Boston ties this would be the order they would be watched. This right now in 2011. in 1970 or 1986 it would be different but now this is the landscape here

sox(40%)
    pats(33%)
    celts(16%)
    Bruins(8%)
    NASCAR,BC,Revs(1% each)

soxwin

Marc Cuban paid for the Parade in Dallas. Hopefully that starts a trend.. Unlikely but hopefully

Nicky Santoro

thanks for the post, sox. i think the only reason celtics are bigger than bruins is because bruins never won a thing,until now. what if celtics have now 6 straight losing seasons and bruins win 3 cups in the next 6 yrs.. don't you think they'll surpass celtics by a long shot? you're probably too young, but wasn't bruins #1 in early 70's in boston when they had esposito, orr and were winning cups? i know boston is a huge hockey town, am i right? they just needed a winner, and now they got one.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Original six, Nicky. Nicky, I bet you're happy that Toronto is the last to win a cup in the original six, Nicky. Nicky, Montreal's farm club almost beat, Boston, Nicky.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Original six, Nicky. Nicky, I bet you're happy that Toronto is the last to win a cup in the original six, Nicky. Nicky, Montreal's farm club almost beat, Boston, Nicky.
    deuce, you seem to be the only american that understands hockey here at sbr.deuce, you know what? i remember mtl up 3-1 late in game 4 in 1st round vs bos, and about to be up 3-1 in series, and it's just about over for boston...and i remember the camera on claude julien and he looked devastated. i swear i thought he was about to cry on nat'l tv. he knew if they lost, he was fired... we all knew it. then carey price gives the puck away and then a late goal, then another one and we lose, series now 2-2. and then we lose series. had we been up 3-1, boston don't win the cup and maybe it's the habs instead. we lost so many in OT to them. we totally outplayed boston in each game. it was over for boston as we won first 2 in boston and then came home. boston was gone..imagine that, now they win the cup. and julien now instead of being fired, will get a huge contract..i don't think he ever dreamt of being in this position 1.5 months ago...that's why you gotta love sports.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON IN BOSTON NOT CELEBRATING THIS STANLEY CUP I DONT GIVE A F-CK ABOUT HOCKEY I DONT BET THE GAME SO I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WATCHING THE GAMES.IF I CANT MAKE MONEY GAMBLING ON THE GAMES I REALLLY DONT GIVE A F-CK ABOUT THE SPORT.

BOYS THE ONLY THING THIS STANLEY CUP DOES FOR ME IS INCREASE MY TAXES.WHO DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO BE PAYING FOR THIS PARADE.

BOSTON POLICE MAKE 70 DOLLARS AN HOUR ON PAID DETAILS IN THE CITY OF BOSTON EVERY COP ON THE FORCE WILL BE CALLED IN FOR THE PARADE AND GET A PAID DETAIL.THE CITY WILL END UP FOOTING THE BILL WICH IN TURN GETS PASSED ON TO OUR PROPERTY TAXES.LAST NIGHT EVERY COP ON THE FORCE WAS ON HAND IN CASE OF RIOTS AND NOW THEY WILL ALL BE BACK ON PAID OVERTIME ON THE PARADE ROUTE.

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE BOSTON SPORTS SHOWS WWW.WEEI.COM THEY ARE ALL HOCKEY FANS NOW THAT THE BRUINS WON THE CUP IN THE PAST NOT ONE SHOW WOULD EVEN MENTION THE BRUINS SPORTS SHOWS NEVER TALKED ABOUT HOCKEY

BOYS AS YOU WATCH THIS PARADE LOOK AT ALL THE POLICE PRESENCE AND JUST SIT THERE AND SAY HEY LOOK BEANTOWNJIM'S TAXES JUST WENT UP AGAIN
    The biggest union guy around knocking another union? It's only good when it goes in your pocket eh, Beaner? You wanna save taxes in Boston? How about knocking 30% off the steel workers union hourly wage or the pipefitters or all those rackets that make the governement and private industry pay $50-$90/hour for jobs that they should be paying half that.

Let them have the parade for the Bruins and then throw another one when the unions get run out of Boston.

soxwin

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    thanks for the post, sox. i think the only reason celtics are bigger than bruins is because bruins never won a thing,until now. what if celtics have now 6 straight losing seasons and bruins win 3 cups in the next 6 yrs.. don't you think they'll surpass celtics by a long shot? you're probably too young, but wasn't bruins #1 in early 70's in boston when they had esposito, orr and were winning cups? i know boston is a huge hockey town, am i right? they just needed a winner, and now they got one.
    Nicky,

If it were 1970 you would be right. Hockey was #1 here. Sox had 1967 but no one cared, Celts 10 titles but fans never got behind a Russell led team, Pats in their infancy. Hockey was the sport no doubt.

right now the population and culture of the people of Boston has changed and the Bruins would have to be perennial contenders to catch up to the other 3. No one grew up on NHL here and most of the transplants love football and hoops. I am actually still amazed sox are more popular than the Pats.

Celts and Bruins are similar in that they both have about 10k die hards who bleed their teams and go even when their teams are in the dumps. NBA attracts the bandwagon jumpers more easily than the NHL does.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SWINGING JOHNSON WE HAVE 40% OF OOUR UNION LOCAL 7 IRONWORKERS OUT OF WORK.IN MY UNION IF YOU DONT WORK YOU DONT GET PAID AND YOU CAN GET LAID OFF AT ANY TIME.THE COPS NEVER GET LAID OFF AND THEY STAND AROUND FOR 8 HOURS DOING NOTHING FOR 70 DOLLARS AN HOUR OVERTIME.ITS A CORRUPT RACKET THEY SHOULD HAVE FLAG MAN BUT OF COURSE THE BOSTON POLICE UNION FIGHTS IT IF ITS EVER MENTIONED.

BOYS WHEN YOU SEE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS PARADE ON SATURDAY MORNING JUST LOOK AROUND AT THE COPS AND WATCH THEM SITTING AROUND TALKING ON THERE CELL PHONES POLICE BUSINESS WHILE BEING PAID 70 DOLLARS AN HOUR AND JUST THINK OF YOUR OLD PAL BEANTOWNJIMS TAXES GOING UP 10%

JESUS SAVES AND ESPOSITO SCORES ON THE REBOUND

HEY NICKY JACK KIRRANE ISNT DOING WELL BUT HE TOLD ME HE COULD STILL KICK HARRY SINDENS ARSE

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

go talk to your mayor beantown jim cause no body here cares or can do a thing about it.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

BeanTown Jim may be the most entertaining poster here!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

have to agree with beantown jim except for worrying about the cops overtime pay..i don't understand what is so important about winning a title to a fan. they don't cash in on it..it's just mass hysteria..i guarantee all these front running fans probably watched about half a periord of maybe 5 games all year during the regular season..yes, they won and that's ok but who really cares outside of bruins employees. it is far more important to cash a winning bet on any game than for your home town team to win a dumbass championship again and again...