Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Do you think today's youth could handle fighting WW3?

Serious question. The heroes that fought bravely in World War 2, the servicemen that threw selfishness aside and enlisted for their country. I think youth born from 1925-1930 are called the greatest generation because of this. I honestly don't think seeing what I see today in the youth of America we would even stand a chance. Sure we have scholars and lads with heads on their shoulders but for the most part they are junkies, lazy, and sucking off their mothers tit still.

This also brings up today's youth in revolt because of a "conspiracy" that our government is rigged and corrupt. I don't think many would answer the call if our soil was attacked in that fashion again like back on Dec 7, 1941. Very troubling to think about.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

good post.... i agree with you

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ignorance is all I'm going to say not even going to elaborate cause it's a waste of time. I will leave you with a word for thought DRAFT.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Ignorance is all I'm going to say not even going to elaborate cause it's a waste of time. I will leave you with a word for thought DRAFT.
    I'll have you know I am of enlisting age. If a draft was initiated I would have to fight as well. I interact with quite a few knuckle heads. I am talking from what I see everyday.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

if it were fought with ipods, ipads, ps3's, computers, facebook, and fast food, yes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: keyboarding

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Now days we attack weak countries that are no threat to us all in the false name of freedom. You got to have some sort of serious mental problem to join up and kill people for shit pay.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would feel bad for any attacking country. Our youth are trained from juveniles to kill mercilessly through video games.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    I would feel bad for any attacking country. Our youth are trained from juveniles to kill mercilessly through video games.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

you think back in the day there were no junkies when there was zero regulation on hard drugs??

every generation has their lowlifes and creme of the crop, but history filters out the do no-gooders when we recollect upon it.

we would be fine.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

onacloud

Today's warfare compared to WW2 warfare isn't even comparable our WW3 will be a nuclear holocaust it won't be a war it will be a couple of generals or whoever has the power to push the red button so today's youth really won't play a factor in that will it? Sure there might be some small invasions with ground troops, but with todays technology to compare WW2 to todays warfare is just ignorant.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Serious question. The heroes that fought bravely in World War 2, the servicemen that threw selfishness aside and enlisted for their country. I think youth born from 1925-1930 are called the greatest generation because of this. I honestly don't think seeing what I see today in the youth of America we would even stand a chance. Sure we have scholars and lads with heads on their shoulders but for the most part they are junkies, lazy, and sucking off their mothers tit still.

This also brings up today's youth in revolt because of a "conspiracy" that our government is rigged and corrupt. I don't think many would answer the call if our soil was attacked in that fashion again like back on Dec 7, 1941. Very troubling to think about.
    That "greatest generation" was also woefully under-informed. They had opinions and wills too, just didn't have all the facts. If they did, would they all have been so enthusiastic? Maybe not. Just like how most of today's army is composed of Southerners. Over there, it's more entrenched in their heads, and views to the contrary are not as welcomed.

%-wise you wouldn't have as many kids, but you'd have enough, trained by the folks of generations past, to do the job needed. Not even 10 years ago, after 9/11, pretty much I and everyone else I knew in their early 20s would have gone to the Middle East that day if you asked us to, without hesitation.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

US/Russia had a chance to dominate the world together. stupid fuks couldnt get their heads out of their asses. now China is coming and they could have had a boot on their neck and never let up. now russia and us work behind the scenes together but it is too late

government is corrupt and they work for the elite itching to murder they can taste it they want it so bad why let mental patients live who the fuk takes care of them geez they arent worth more than a fkn 3 legged dog damn it wheres adolf

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Today's warfare compared to WW2 warfare isn't even comparable our WW3 will be a nuclear holocaust it won't be a war it will be a couple of generals or whoever has the power to push the red button so today's youth really won't play a factor in that will it? Sure there might be some small invasions with ground troops, but with todays technology to compare WW2 to todays warfare is just ignorant.
    I don't think if the US was attacked we would consider using nukes unless we absolutely had to. Now the Russians, Paki's, or Israeli's on the other hand, I can't vouch for them. I believe if there was a WW3, it would involve Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran against the allied forces. I see where you're coming from with the nuke stance. The US would be so outmatched it wouldn't even be funny.

onacloud

Hitler >

couple of stupid choices otherwise he rules the world. hate him all you want but he was genius in his own ways.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    That "greatest generation" was also woefully under-informed. They had opinions and wills too, just didn't have all the facts. If they did, would they all have been so enthusiastic? Maybe not. Just like how most of today's army is composed of Southerners. Over there, it's more entrenched in their heads, and views to the contrary are not as welcomed.

%-wise you wouldn't have as many kids, but you'd have enough, trained by the folks of generations past, to do the job needed. Not even 10 years ago, after 9/11, pretty much I and everyone else I knew in their early 20s would have gone to the Middle East that day if you asked us to, without hesitation.

I was only 16 or so but I hear ya. We all felt the same.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Hitler > couple of stupid choices otherwise he rules the world. hate him all you want but he was genius in his own ways.
    Agreed. He was a genius.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. He was a genius.
    Deuce your obese bloodlines would have been eliminated before you ever had your fkn mits on a single fkn glazed cruller

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

no, unless they are piloting Predator drones with xbox controller .

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    Deuce your obese bloodlines would have been eliminated before you ever had your fkn mits on a single fkn glazed cruller
    I think your stalking of me is cute and the whole fat thing is clever, I'll have you know I have 4 and 5 star generals in my family bloodline and two of them you have read about in your high school history book.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

WW3 will not have armed combat and will be over in less than 3 minutes. It will literally be like a bag of microwavable popcorn.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How old are you Deuce? Have you ever slit a man's throat with a bayonette? Have you ever killed a man with a rifle without a scope from 1000 feet? If not then you can't fight WWIII.

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    WW3 will not have armed combat and will be over in less than 3 minutes. It will literally be like a bag of microwavable popcorn.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

If faced with a do or die scenario like the U.S. had in WWII , I would certainly hope so but I obviously see your point.
    My father hit Omaha Beach on D4 as well as doing a multitude of other things while serving and being wounded. He said that he hated everything about the army but had no choice but to fight. He was older than many that served having been born in 1914.
    Your concern is valid.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Most likely we wont be fighting for nationalism but for survival with the potential for major food riots, disasters, and economic collapses
    A bunch of zombies that love violence but don't know how to grow a vegetable is what we are dealing with

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

bunch of brain dead animals that think killing women and children, torture and perpetual war is good.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Not to say there aren't plenty of strong, tough, warrior types in any generation.

If the OP was simply comparing todays youth (or even the last couple of generations) with the youth of 3 or 4 generations ago, then there would be no contest in a WWII or WWI style conflict. They were tougher physically, better educated in public schools and probably more willing to die in battle. WWIII won't be anything like the previous wars, due to advances in weapons . It may only last a few days or weeks.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    No shit .

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

The Answer is No

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious question. The heroes that fought bravely in World War 2, the servicemen that threw selfishness aside and enlisted for their country. I think youth born from 1925-1930 are called the greatest generation because of this. I honestly don't think seeing what I see today in the youth of America we would even stand a chance. Sure we have scholars and lads with heads on their shoulders but for the most part they are junkies, lazy, and sucking off their mothers tit still. This also brings up today's youth in revolt because of a "conspiracy" that our government is rigged and corrupt. I don't think many would answer the call if our soil was attacked in that fashion again like back on Dec 7, 1941. Very troubling to think about.
    how can they trust this govt after "operation northwoods" but red blooded americans will continue to push that out of their memory

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I know we'd be okay. Like Stealthy said....natural selection would provide the leaders.

Unfortunately, I'm too old......or I'd kill every swingin' dikk foreigner I came across!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

wars will be fought with robots soon i think.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I think today's youth who grew up on XBOX and Playstation will be perfect fighters for WWIII. They have been sharpening their shooting skills since 1st grade playing with the damn things!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Social Media has made this generation soft as butter.