rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Lebron Quote

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting on me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

Wrong son we are buying cars, groceries, SBR pizzas, new shoes, haircuts, trips to Vegas, Stevenson jerseys, girls, and pets with our Dallas winnings thanks for making our lives better pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

turning philosophical - sure sign of a loser. i didnt realize basketball jerseys had collars, but leflop has one with a really tight one. he swallowed the olive big time.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Lebron still has the same personal problems today too (balding, Delonte West, and Rashard Lewis)

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Hahahaha, Lebron you will never win a Ring

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a loser

Its all coming out now

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Just shows how full of himself he really is...sad

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess im the only one who thought that was a nice way of saying so i failed at my goal but i still am Lebron James .... King James actually im filthy rich i play basketball for a living etc... i watched it live there is more to that quote. Was the nice way of saying all my haters enjoy this but at the end of the day my life is 100x better than yours. Besides not getting a ring what problems does Lebron have in life? We all know he'll get that ring in next 3 years or so

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Haha what an epic quote!!!

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

A nice way of saying something you shouldn't.

I got my 178 points ready for a supreme pizza courtesy of you Lebron, without you I'd be eating frozen corndogs.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

This guy isn't just a choker, he is an ass.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The public deserves that after all the bashing this guy took!!!

Truth hurts!

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

i swear i fear for his life. before i was worried he'd commit suicide. now i am worried some ex con will shoot him in the head and kill him. he is basically telling everyone they are a loser who have to work and have no money, whereas he's filthy rich and has it all, unlike the avg person. i fear he will piss off the wrong guy and some ex con who has no money and doesn't give a crap, will shoot him in the head. lebron basically took a cheap shot at every poor guy that has nothing and mocked them.. i fear for the kid. he has become now the most hated guy in america.i swear i would not want to be lebron now. boy has his life completely changed. i bet he regrets big time now moving to Miami. he is wishing he stayed in cleveland where he was god and owned that town and was loved. now he has become a marked man. what a bad decision he made taking his talents to south beach.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    Lebron still has the same personal problems today too (balding, Delonte West, and Rashard Lewis)

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    you can also add 78 million people now hate his guts, which IMO, is 20x worse than all the above combined.. everywhere he goes now, he will get booed and have stuff thrown at him.. if that's not considered personal problems, then i don't know what is. to me, this is worse than having to work and pay bills each day.. even with all his fame and money, who needs this?? i honestly would not want to be living his life.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

‎"I'll be taking my disappearing act to South Beach."- LBJ

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I love it. He's actually trying to make everyone hate him now.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Can I get a witness!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

what a fukking idiot this guy is, proves that there is a lot more to life than being a basketball player

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    we are buying cars, groceries, SBR pizzas, new shoes, haircuts, trips to Vegas, Stevenson jerseys, girls, and pets with our Dallas winnings thanks for making our lives better pal.
    Fail. That guy is an idiot. I am really surprised Stevenson lasted this long in the league. Now that he's got a high opinion of himself from the team making him better, he'll wind up fukking his career to hell within a year or two.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I love it. He's actually trying to make everyone hate him now.
    It would be one thing if he just embraced this bad guy persona, but he is just too clueless to do this consciously.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1923

that quote is the epitome of a loser mentality

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Rashard Lewis, NBA finals MVP.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Got no problem with Lebron's statement. He's right. He's still living large and most of us are just trying to make ends meet. I didn't think he was trying to diss the haters.

speaker
    speaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

"It's now or never" - James, before Game 5.

It wasn't now, so I guess it's never...

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i swear i fear for his life. before i was worried he'd commit suicide. now i am worried some ex con will shoot him in the head and kill him. he is basically telling everyone they are a loser who have to work and have no money, whereas he's filthy rich and has it all, unlike the avg person. i fear he will piss off the wrong guy and some ex con who has no money and doesn't give a crap, will shoot him in the head. lebron basically took a cheap shot at every poor guy that has nothing and mocked them.. i fear for the kid. he has become now the most hated guy in america.i swear i would not want to be lebron now. boy has his life completely changed. i bet he regrets big time now moving to Miami. he is wishing he stayed in cleveland where he was god and owned that town and was loved. now he has become a marked man. what a bad decision he made taking his talents to south beach.
    Thats not what he said.

He said that rooting for someone to fail, and them failing, doesn't make you a winner. People that rooted for him to fail are no more successful today than they were yesterday.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I saw him say this at the press conference... it was obvious he was lying. You could tell he cares and is disturbed about his public image... only those that win championships and don't fail under pressure have the ability to not care. He has demonstrated that he lets things get to him simply by his play on the court... as well as demonstrate he does not know how to feel about it through asenine responses such as this.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

His quote is basically saying: "Fukk you, my life is better than yours and you wish you were me."

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lebron might be the next karl malone!

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

What a joke that guy is...all he cares about is money. Took a cheap shot at pretty much every average person...that loser will get what's coming to him.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2123

the question was something like "how does it feel knowing that so many people will enjoy the fact you came up short"

how the **** can Lebron answer that... anything he says people will jump on

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Watch that interview in its entirety....count the number of times he said "I" or "ME" in relation to the few times he'd throw 'the team' a bone...."I will get back" "I will win 2 more games next time" "MY life will continue" I...I....I.....that's what makes the guy a loser.....literally and figuratively....fukk him and I could care less how much $$ he's got...they don't make a medication he can buy to make the gut wrenching agony of losing go away....or that makes us see him in any other light on the street.

Congrats again to the Mavs.....well deserved!

crownup
    crownup's Avatar Become A Pro!

well good thing Lebron decided to take the high road and keep it classy

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

**** him, hope gets hit by a car and ends up in a wheelchair.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

lebron needs to grow up, he dont need to stay stuff like that, makes him look like an a-hole

12 Last