Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Have a great time Opie i would do the same if my team ever made the finals and was one game away. Good luck to your Mavs bro.
    at this fukkin clown living in his double wide with his 4 brothers and sisters and his mom and her boyfriend.

No one asked for your opinion clown

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

like cuse said..."you only live once"

Go enjoy this pal, I really hope the Mavs pull it out...Post some pics.

Have fun!!! Don't hurt no one

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

don't do it.. they are not your mav's..they do not care about you one bit...why do you care if they win it? are they going to share their money winnings with you? what are you going to do after they win? call your relatives and brag that your team won, even though it isn't your team...just watch it on television like a normal degenerate...that ugly foreigner dirk uses his elbows every time he throws it up. the heat will strangle that worm terry before they let him beat them...go to miami and get shot after you buy the nosebleed seat from a scalper...

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    don't do it.. they are not your mav's..they do not care about you one bit...why do you care if they win it? are they going to share their money winnings with you? what are you going to do after they win? call your relatives and brag that your team won, even though it isn't your team...just watch it on television like a normal degenerate...that ugly foreigner dirk uses his elbows every time he throws it up. the heat will strangle that worm terry before they let him beat them...go to miami and get shot after you buy the nosebleed seat from a scalper...
    totally disagree

opie is rich

not sitting in nosebleeds

First 12