Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i don't know about you op but i like lebron better than kobe. and i'm from los angeles...

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe it's the way he left the cavs hanging but fans filled the arena to watch his choice. The cavs invested a lot into James made him the richest player in the nba and he just basically said fu Cleveland. Thank god I'm not a cavs fan. I think the cavs owner is out of his mind saying they will win a title before James does.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I don't think Lebron is a great guy or anything, but he certainly doesn't deserve as much hate as he gets.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Maybe it's the way he left the cavs hanging but fans filled the arena to watch his choice. The cavs invested a lot into James made him the richest player in the nba and he just basically said fu Cleveland. Thank god I'm not a cavs fan. I think the cavs owner is out of his mind saying they will win a title before James does.
    lebron made the cavs richer, the cavs did not make lebron rich
    if he was drafted by any other team, lebron would be just as much $$ as he does rite now

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I think Metta World War gets the most hate.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Hate someone because they are rich and you work 40 hours a week eating at wendys drinking dunkin lol!

First 12