hrgonz0
    Update your status
    hrgonz0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

HELP: Not able to access SBR

I am not able to access SBR from my home computer. It seems the ip address is being blocked somehow. It just started happening two days ago - I've had no problems with it in the past. My internet provider has not changed, and I am still able to access sites such as bookmaker.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Check to make sure your anti virus or firewall is not blocking access to the site. Sometime anti virus and firewalls might confuse sbr with a gambling or spam type of site. If you've had a recent update, you may have to go in and adjust your settings to allow sbr to come up. Your anti virus and firewall will have an "allow access" type of setting, you can enter the sbrodds.com address, click allow and the site should come up.

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by hrgonz0 View Post
    I am not able to access SBR from my home computer. It seems the ip address is being blocked somehow. It just started happening two days ago - I've had no problems with it in the past. My internet provider has not changed, and I am still able to access sites such as bookmaker. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Are you still having issues logging into the site?