EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quck help please...anyone whose literate

Am i wording this properly? I know we have a few gentleman and woman scholers on here...help me out please below:

I have all the experience you are looking for, and more as I have a Bachelor of the Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.

Is that comma placed correctly??? and do I say Bachelor of the arts degree??? or as I have a Bachelor's Arts degree....i'm feeling a lil clumsy right now and i'm submitting a resume to a few places...obviously english was not my major

Thanks

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That comma is not placed correctly. The comma would be placed after more.

Correct: Bachelor of Arts

That said, I don't think you will be getting the job.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

comma is fine......get rid of the "and more"

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Also tell them you have never taken a shitt on company time.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

or is this the best way???

I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post

I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor's of the Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.
    I like this better.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Has a degree but doesn't know where the comma goes...

Welcome to the new America!!!!!

Deuce, that college conspiracy video is looking more and more believable....

Iced

I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.
    What is the context? This statement just makes you look like a retard. No, I wouldn't put it that way.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The 2nd one is definitely better.

That being said, I think you could word this whole thing considerably better. If you're serious about this resume, pm me. I have some resources I could give you that might help.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

if this comes across my desk, i will rip it up

good luck!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    That comma is not placed correctly. The comma would be placed after more. Correct: Bachelor of Arts That said, I don't think you will be getting the job.
    Both these corrections

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

ok...before I send it here it is...let me know

anyone in HR out there???? Does this sound cheesy or is it attention grabbing???

Good evening,

You described me in your sales consultant job posting in the Sunday Times Union so I have attached a pdf and word file of my resume for your viewing pleasure. Although currently employed I am looking to work for a company that has opportunities for career growth. I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications. I hope to hear from you soon regarding an interview for this position. I can be reached at......(can't let u sick fuks know...haha).

Sincerly,

Eddie Money Line

Iced

anyone in HR out there???? Does this sound cheesy or is it attention grabbing???

Good evening,

You described me in your sales consultant job posting in the Sunday Times Union so I have attached a pdf and word file of my resume for your viewing pleasure. Although currently employed I am looking to work for a company that has opportunities for career growth. I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications. I hope to hear from you soon regarding an interview for this position. I can be reached at......(can't let u sick fuks know...haha).

Sincerly,

Eddie Money Line
    Jesus Christ.

Shoot opie a PM. You need some serious help.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

this isn't a cover letter or anything, just going to be the body of email I send...is it alright???

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

or is this the best way??? I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.
    This is way better.

But I don't like the "I have all the experience you are looking for" Why not just list what you've done which relates to the position you're looking to get into.

But then again I'm guessing this is just an email sent to the company, and all the info on your "experience" is listed in the resume. If that's the case it looks good then.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    This is way better. But I don't like the "I have all the experience you are looking for" Why not just list what you've done which relates to the position you're looking to get into. But then again I'm guessing this is just an email sent to the company, and all the info on your "experience" is listed in the resume. If that's the case it looks good then.
    Ya, just a quick note in email to grip attention to not delete, and then look at my resume

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

ok...before I send it here it is...let me know anyone in HR out there???? Does this sound cheesy or is it attention grabbing??? Good evening, You described me in your sales consultant job posting in the Sunday Times Union so I have attached a pdf and word file of my resume for your viewing pleasure. Although currently employed I am looking to work for a company that has opportunities for career growth. I have all the experience you are looking for along with a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications. I hope to hear from you soon regarding an interview for this position. I can be reached at......(can't let u sick fuks know...haha). Sincerly, Eddie Money Line
    damn, no offense, but i can see now the difference between rider and a top notch school, like the one i went to.

would u really send that to a prospective employer?? or just joking?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    damn, no offense, but i can see now the difference between rider and a top notch school, like the one i went to. would u really send that to a prospective employer?? or just joking?
    I was just trying to be down to earth and appeal to the person in HR whpo opens this...pm me with something better please.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

After reading that I would probably delete your application Eddie. It is not very professional, if you do currently have a job and it is related to the type of job you are applying for then describe it in the opening to catch their attention.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

i got your back here eddie

we will fix this. sbr teamwork

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Good evening,

Sincerly,

Eddie Money Line
    The first sentence is a run-on sentence. The employer won't read past there.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

The first step in becoming a Scholar is learning how to spell it correctly.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Pay someone to do this for you

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    The first step in becoming a Scholar is learning how to spell it correctly.
    ya i kinda threw myself out there...it didn't look right, but I didn't spell check obviously

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Pay someone to do this for you
    i'm not helpless. all i need is to solidify the interview and i'll get the job. i have a good success rate

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

I have all the experience you are looking for; Furthermore I have a Bachelor of the Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.

Would be the good corrected version, may aye po1nt out that, if you're saying ""ALL"" the experience you should add more than one (with ur one being having a bachelor of arts)

The ; mark is very important

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

no comma in front of the and.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

P.S. your degree is worthless. Same as mine.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Good luck eddie

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    I have all the experience you are looking for; Furthermore I have a Bachelor of the Arts Degree from Rider University in Communications.

Would be the good corrected version, may aye po1nt out that, if you're saying ""ALL"" the experience you should add more than one (with ur one being having a bachelor of arts)

The ; mark is very important
    No, that's completely wrong. Semicolons are followed by a lower case letter. And if you wanted to use a semicolon in that sentence (which is unnecessary), a comma would have to follow furthermore. Don't give out grammar advice if you don't understand proper grammar.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

how about this: I gots plenty of experidents and sells more gooder than anyone. Moreover, I have a degree also as well showing that I communicate good

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

thanks for all the help and support guys. have a good night!!!

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Good evening,

Sincerly,

Eddie Money Line
    Like the padres, not very impressed.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

"You described me in your sales consultant job posting in the Sunday Times Union so I have attached a pdf and word file of my resume for your viewing pleasure"
    This sentence makes no sense.

clarkacal
    clarkacal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not good

12 Last