LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    All kidding aside.. This is what's great about the Western Hemisphere. We all have the right to religious expression. If we posted this shit in Afghanistan, we'd be shot. God bless the Stars n' Stripes!!!
    I agree but let's not act like there aren't religious fanatics in this country. Some even see it as un-American if you aren't a christian.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I could give two shits if you believe in god... I do. Don't care if you don't.. You ain't hurting me.
    Ok but why did you bring up that I wasn't around at the beginning of the world?

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I agree but let's not act like there aren't religious fanatics in this country. Some even see it as un-American if you aren't a christian.
    Very true, Vodka. I don't judge anybody.. Christian, Muslim, Jew, Aethist.. I judge by the deeds, not the spiritual beliefs or lack there of.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Another incoherent response. Your attempted burials have gotten progressively worse throughout the thread. Might wanna whisper to your magic God for some inspiration.
    you really think you're smart because you don't believe in god...

You must be proud...

And I can't bury in a religion thread, because none of us were there when the earth was created....

So you will be "Smart" for not believing and I will be a dumbfukk for believing..

Are you happy now???

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

you really think you're smart because you don't believe in god...

You must be proud...

And I can't bury in a religion thread, because none of us were there when the earth was created....

So you will be "Smart" for not believing and I will be a dumbfukk for believing..

Are you happy now???

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yessir.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Religions are so fuckin ridiculous its comical, the ppl who believe in them have the IQ of a fuckin terd. I have no idea what the **** this place is but I know fuckin Adam and Eve and all the crap in the bible is a bunch of bullshit, not alot of T-Rexs in the bible is there, I guess Adam killed em all

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Religions are so fuckin ridiculous its comical, the ppl who believe in them have the IQ of a fuckin terd. I have no idea what the **** this place is but I know fuckin Adam and Eve and all the crap in the bible is a bunch of bullshit, not alot of T-Rexs in the bible is there, I guess Adam killed em all
    You, sir, have the intelligence of my nut-sack.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You, sir, have the intelligence of my nut-sack.
    don't pay attention to him... He hates everything, must be Sad.....

housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe that people who do believe are just ''afraid of the dark''............Come on..........you're just scared of the truth.......THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by housecloud View Post
    I believe that people who do believe are just ''afraid of the dark''............Come on..........you're just scared of the truth.......THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!
    The only thing I'm scared of, is Republicans.

bettilimbroke999

Clueless and ignorant chime in with the standard no comeback for obvious scientific proof against their joke religions, congrats boys, keep payin those collections and 15k funeral bills and youll get to heaven...at least the pastor drivin a new lexus will tell ya that anyway

Im just glad I wasnt born in the middle east where if you have half a brain you get your head cut off by some religious nut

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Certainly, the bible doesn't hold water as a historical document. There are many Christians who don't believe all of the bible to be literally true (I myself am an agnostic; just don't like to group all religious people together). But I did find this study to be troubling:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/1...22875820071129

58% of Americans do not believe Darwin's theory of evolution
    62% of Americans believe in the devil
    31% of Americans believe in witches (WITCHES! ALMOST A THIRD OF AMERICANS BELIEVE IN F*CKING WITCHES!)

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 long pages and still no proof of the entity u believe in, if i believed in something u best believe i got some proof if someone asked for it, but no ppl just get defensive, odd that u cant prove something that controls ur life, maybe im just the wacko and yous religious folks are correct

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    3 long pages and still no proof of the entity u believe in, if i believed in something u best believe i got some proof if someone asked for it, but no ppl just get defensive, odd that u cant prove something that controls ur life, maybe im just the wacko and yous religious folks are correct
    Okay, corner trick pony. What do U believe in? What do you do on Christmas? Play with grandpa's jinglebells. You don't believe, we get it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

All you fukkers that don't believe have no facts, eithier.....

You eithier believe some wacky 2000 year old book....

Or some scientist that has theories but wasn't there when Jesus was alive or when the earth was built!!

onetrickpony

Okay, corner trick pony. What do U believe in? What do you do on Christmas? Play with grandpa's jinglebells. You don't believe, we get it.
    why so defensive u must have some concrete proof of what u believe in dont ya?

im just asking for some physical proof of ur entity, no need for the name calling just makes u look more clueless, have a decent discussion with me guy

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

All you fukkers that don't believe have no facts, eithier.....

You eithier believe some wacky 2000 year old book....

Or some scientist that has theories but wasn't there when Jesus was alive or when the earth was built!!

onetrickpony

All you fukkers that don't believe have no facts, eithier..... You eithier believe some wacky 2000 year old book.... Or some scientist that has theories but wasn't there when Jesus was alive or when the earth was built!!
    u believe in it why should we prove anything?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

u believe in it why should we prove anything?
    that's the point..

You shouldn't...

I don't go around calling atheist, dumbasses....

They believe what they believe... I don't judge....And I don't care...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    that's my homeboy.

Nats' Fan

Politics & Religion-- we'll never change you mind, you'll never change our's.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Politics & Religion-- we'll never change you mind, you'll never change our's.
    that's why you waste your time by judging.....let's move foward not apart......

onetrickpony

that's the point.. You shouldn't... I don't go around calling atheist, dumbasses.... They believe what they believe... I don't judge....And I don't care...
    im not calling anyone a dumbass just merely asking for some facts, i want understand how u believe in what u do from a mental prospective, what reasoning do u have, u dont have any concrete proof of the existence of god so why are u so convinced that there is a higher power?

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would actually be okay if a new "hitler" type genocidean came around and killed every ultra-religious person and every dumb person on earth. Fwiw there will be plenty of overlap.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Nats' Fan

Okay fellas. Gotta be up for work in 5 hours. Going to bed, and before I do, I will ask the Lord to bless my family, King Mayan, and the non-believers. See y'all tomorrow. P.S. Take the over in the Nat's game tomorrow. Good night.

onetrickpony

Okay fellas. Gotta be up for work in 5 hours. Going to bed, and before I do, I will ask the Lord to bless my family, King Mayan, and the non-believers. See y'all tomorrow. P.S. Take the over in the Nat's game tomorrow. Good night.
    run guy when the questions get tough u run, its ok bro i get it ur throwing up the

and please dont waste ur breath on me would be such a pity if ya did

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

run guy when the questions get tough u run, its ok bro i get it ur throwing up the

and please dont waste ur breath on me would be such a pity if ya did
    These are not tough question OTP

The tough question are asking yourself, why you here on earth??

There's no easy answer...

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

i go to church on a weekly basis. live in Las Vegas. and very glad the Bible does not condemn gambling as a sin.

i play black jack 15 minutes before i go to church and leave imy winnings. in the offering plate. to help the poor.

and then after prayer and sacrament. i go play poker and watch MLB.

to me God is good.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somewhere in the world right now a young girl just found out she has cancer. What fukking god would allow that type of shit?

onetrickpony

These are not tough question OTP The tough question are asking yourself, why you here on earth?? There's no easy answer...
    u still havent answered my question, just answer it and dont give me no bullshit like u prove it

i dont know why im here but what does that have to do with the existence of higher power or how does that prove if it exists?

just show some me some concrete evidence, help me be a believer

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

if i ever win big money in a poker tourney. i'd give some of it to a church who helps the poor. because this is good.

bettilimbroke999

First 123456 ... Last