Quick Question for Shari91 and Men

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

fkn EI

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If the car falls on you...you will be able to handle it either way? EI...when it crushes your chest you'll be able to fit in those Medium "Bad Beat" shirts that aren't selling

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

ei
    pay one of those crack heads living behind you to change the oil. if it crushes one of them just drag em back home and no one will ever know

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Only brace on the frame

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I don't even understand the question

The only thing I know how to do is jack a tire up and change it. Oh and check fluids and put chains on tires for the snow. I did change oil once but was hand-held through it all and will most likely never do it again.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

have another dozen donuts first mr portly

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a learning experience pal, maybe u fail so what, if u dont fail then ur not doing something right

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

check ur manual and it should tell you where is the proper location to jack up ur car. It should be on how to change your tire section. Improper place of the jack could result into serious injury and severe damage to ur car.

MichaelWaters

could you eat anymore donuts, maybe more than that lardassss deuce . you must live near a fkn bakery and i dont mean dunkin donuts i mean an upscale bakery that makes gourmet donuts their is no way someone is that fkn fat without eating at least 6-8 donuts per day. i bet a dozen costs you like $16 cause they are so good and you eat 8 one day and then maybe only 4 the next day

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    could you eat anymore donuts, maybe more than that lardassss deuce . you must live near a fkn bakery and i dont mean dunkin donuts i mean an upscale bakery that makes gourmet donuts their is no way someone is that fkn fat without eating at least 6-8 donuts per day. i bet a dozen costs you like $16 cause they are so good and you eat 8 one day and then maybe only 4 the next day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

What a fukkin nut job

MichaelWaters

has nothing to do with being a nutjob look how fkn big that guy is. who is he kidding he cant fit in that car i bet its his mothers or something. i know the type of guy he acts all cool in his video like he could give a fuk but inside hes hypersensitive about everything and he is just looking for a reason to eat more donuts he smells the bakery all day anyways . a family member will insult him and he will use that as a reason to eat more donuts trying to get back at them and be all mean and nasty on a sugar rush tyring to make them pay for how bad he feels throwing things around the house chocolate icing on his face this guy is fkn mental he needs medication why eat so many donuts when you dont have to

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

thats one beat up driveway

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

has nothing to do with being a nutjob look how fkn big that guy is. who is he kidding he cant fit in that car i bet its his mothers or something. i know the type of guy he acts all cool in his video like he could give a fuk but inside hes hypersensitive about everything and he is just looking for a reason to eat more donuts he smells the bakery all day anyways . a family member will insult him and he will use that as a reason to eat more donuts trying to get back at them and be all mean and nasty on a sugar rush tyring to make them pay for how bad he feels throwing things around the house chocolate icing on his face this guy is fkn mental he needs medication why eat so many donuts when you dont have to

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I don't even understand the question

The only thing I know how to do is jack a tire up and change it. Oh and check fluids and put chains on tires for the snow. I did change oil once but was hand-held through it all and will most likely never do it again.

Haha come on shari

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

This guys av cracks me up, he doesnt even have to post and hes hilarious

onetrickpony

nice to know how ei's mind works, guy prolly eating a jelly donut as we speak

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

MichaelWaters is a pretty confident poster to be so new to the chit-chat room and all.

Hmmm???

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    MichaelWaters is a pretty confident poster to be so new to the chit-chat room and all. Hmmm???
    back off pal ur not a well rounded poster, only the elite can sniff out ghost

underthe total
    under

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    back off pal ur not a well rounded poster, only the elite can sniff out ghost
    lmfao

OTP

you are definitely not well rounded poster

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    lmfao OTP you are definitely not well rounded poster

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Saunders FTW View Post
    Haha come on shari
    I seriously couldn't understand what he was asking. Something about if the car would fall on him but I'm not sure why it would. Either way, I'd be the last person to ask. But I do know that since I can change a tire I'm one step ahead of Bronxer

underthe total
    under

you are a follower

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    MichaelWaters is a pretty confident poster to be so new to the chit-chat room and all.

Hmmm???

Very Hmmmmm

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Don't chance it. Take it to a pro.

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have heard too many horror stories of people dying from cars falling on them.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

hey sir. , never never trust a jack of any kind , always use blocks or get some wood. or just dont do it ok , now get all you need to go under car ,wrench new oil filter oil dran pan and a rag , take it all with you so your only going under car one time and dont pull on the car from the side to try help get you out when your done under there. now make sure again its blocked good b4 you start. now pull oil plug while its draning take off old oil filter and make sure the old gasket comes off thats very inportant and your new filter as a new gasket and put new oil filter on , oh and some people say wet the new gasket with a little oil. i do , put dran plug back in. then bring you and all that out , unblock it ,then put your new oil in , gl

jjgold

It seems Extra Innings is always in the woods

Would anyone want to be alone with this guy in a remote area??

NO

MichaelWaters

extradonuts

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I seriously couldn't understand what he was asking. Something about if the car would fall on him but I'm not sure why it would. Either way, I'd be the last person to ask. But I do know that since I can change a tire I'm one step ahead of Bronxer

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

jjgold

Shari not too bright..she rarely gets anything although you put a woman 5-5, 170 in front of her with a crew cut she automatically becomes happy. Yeh strange.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Shari you love butches???

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

innings what model car do you drive?

12 Last