MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Yeah. I agree that teasing totals is generally a bad idea, LT. Teasing through the 0 is +EV though. Unfortunately, there is nothing else left to tease it with. Unless, of course, you look ahead to next week.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Then it sounds like you are just playing it for the action, but putting that aside, why Over instead of Under? I do not see these teams scoring 46, while it is very conceivable that the Tennessee defense could keep this Under 34.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

maybe be not as bad as the tampa bay elimnation chase money. 65% money were on tampa last night and i am pretty sure a lot of people are pissed and either putting money on MNF or world series tonight. if you go against the crowd on tonight for both games, you might do better than capping them.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I said.... the only team with a winning record that Titans have beaten are the Ravens (by 3). The same team the Colts destroyed by 28.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn hasn't really faced much of a pass attack yet (Cincy 31, Jax 20, Vikes 17, Balty 27, KC 28) Houston is ranked 5th, but they've moved up in the past 3 games or so. So, it is safe to say that tonight, Tenn secondary will face it's stiffest test.

LT Profits

Again, it is hard to test a secondary when Manning will be sitting down most of the game. The Titans may have the best defensive line in football while the Indy O-Line blows.

daggerkobe

That's what they said about the Ravens D......

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!

If Tenn wins it will be on the ground.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Then it sounds like you are just playing it for the action, but putting that aside, why Over instead of Under? I do not see these teams scoring 46, while it is very conceivable that the Tennessee defense could keep this Under 34.
    Line movement, better numbers to tease through. The question is: Can the Colts defense keep it under 34 as well? Also, the Titans have yet to be tested against any real passing attack outside of the Bengals. I'm not ready to put the Colts on that level yet.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Line movement, better numbers to tease through. The question is: Can the Colts defense keep it under 34 as well? Also, the Titans have yet to be tested against any real passing attack outside of the Bengals. I'm not ready to put the Colts on that level yet.
    Indirectly yes.

Because the Colts are so bad against the run and all the Titans do offensivey is run. So there should be some time-consuming drives.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Heh. Or they could just bust out 12 yard gains every play...

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

It seems everyone and their mother likes Tenn. I like them to but it seems to easy

ocho cinco
    ocho cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    uho, that is usally a bad sign. MNF is also known as the "chase game". since the titans line have not moved from -4 and everyone is on thte titans, that is usually a very bad sign for the titans backers. bookie knows something. i can see colts losing by a FG.
    yea im becoming a fukin degenerate gambler. if i lose this one, im done with nfl betting maybe betting in general. already regretting making such a big bet. i keep thinkin of ways that colts win or cover, fuk me

daggerkobe

I think TN backers are reading too much in to the GB loss.

Colts pretty much did whatever they wanted in the 2nd half. If not for two unlucky passes returned for TDs (a tipped ball & slightly overthrown ball at the goal line) and a blocked FG.... Colts most likely win that game as GB managed only a FG on offense. Plus 3 of GBs scoring drives were helped by silly fouls by the Colts.

Plus I just can't put my money on Kerry friggin Collins. He's done a good job so far managing games (e.g. handing the ball off to the RBs) but I have a feeling he's gonna try and be the hero and cost his team the game.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are two really incorrect ways of thinking on this thread:

1) If you are betting on the COLTS or TITANS, you are betting the entire team, not just on "Peyton Manning vs. that drunk hick Kerry Collins"

Unless the NFL has changed over from actual teams to simply a QB competition, I'm pretty sure there will be other matchups, maybe youve heard of these two RB's they are kinda good LENDALE WHITE AND CHRIS JOHNSON

2) Yes, Tennessee beat Balt by 3. but you have to consider that the titans played them in balt, and balt is a MUCH better home team than away team. their squad can't play from behind, thats why INDY killed them.

and you also cannot play the matchups game, because TENNESSEE beat Chicago, who beat the colts.

This one does seem too easy, however with Addai out and the Titans defense/run game ON FIRE, it seems improbable they will let this slip away AT HOME

manofmyth
    manofmyth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    uho, that is usally a bad sign. MNF is also known as the "chase game". since the titans line have not moved from -4 and everyone is on thte titans, that is usually a very bad sign for the titans backers. bookie knows something. i can see colts losing by a FG.
    wasn't this the same deal with last weeks monday night game? not too sure, don't know the numbers, but wasn't everyone on the Broncos, and line never moved as well. Books took all the money in on the broncos and watched NE rout them?

Can someone correct me if i'm wrong.....

daggerkobe

ESPN just showed Collins entering the stadium and he looked wobbly... probably drunk.

Colts ML.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn minus the points here.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Titans -4 : This is a divisional matchup. Titans would like nothing more than to eliminate Indi from playoff hope before Indi get healthy.

Over 41: This is a must win game for Indi. Manning will have to take it to the air. If he is playing at 110%, it will be go over. If he is not, there will be turn over. Manning threw 2 int last week against GB.

The only thing that worries me is that the public is pounding the Titans and the Over. Small play on both picks.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on the Titans -4 and a parlay of Titans -4 and under 41. I think the rushing attack of the Titans will dominate.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Is vince young playing tonight? I saw him taking some throws.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Vanden Bosch is out if anybody wasn't prepared for that or didn't know.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I just took Titans -4 +111. I don't think it's particularly great play, but worth a small bet IMO.

And oh yeah, I might also win small amount for being 2-2 +1 in BTP as the Brick has the Colts.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

LETS go TITANS!!

$$$

ocho cinco
    ocho cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

back from the depths, titans have been money four weeks in a row. wow, you guyz don't know how good this win feels

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

winner

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Well, teased to +11 still paid for 5teamteaser (?).

I stuck with TEN -4 (2 units) and I put another unit down on TEN -0.5 3Q.

Congrats all who cashed.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

to call Titans and Over backers.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!

Yeah I cashed +11 thanks to that late TD.

First 12