THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's Next for SBR? May 2011 Addition

Over the last couple of months they took the ability to buy freeplays or anything of substance from the SBR Store from Non Pros and the Pros rejoice in there great decision and pointing the fingers at the Non Pros calling them names and having a good ole time. Now, they take the freeplays which were the most attractive things in the store from the Pros. Rewind before all of this, they introduced the Pro theory and basically created a social economic system here on SBR with the Pros and Non Pros basically taking away the street-like a man is a man and it depends on you environment here on SBR. Before that they introduced points and basically took the real Pros out of the game or atleast out of there comfort zones by letting all the little newbies run the place into a kindergarden school. Before that they made maybe the only good decision in the 2 and a half years I have been around in running some of the over the top racist away by not allowing them to just freely use racial slurs, and the funny part is blatant racist foolishness still exist way to far around here, but that is also a part of the world that will never go away so whatever.

My question is what will be the next thing that SBR takes away from you or us and what will its longterm affects be after seeing how most of the things they have implemented lately have had major flaws for the old timer real PROS around here?

Lastly, this is still a decent place to drop into, read a couple posts to see what kind of environment is now being fostered and most likely just move on. That's just my opinion, hopefully for SBR most do not see what I see.

Signing off, Can't knock the hustle SBR.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I've seen you bitch and moan around here for the last few years. It's all you do.

Just stfu and leave if you have a problem with the way sbr does business. Big fuking baby you are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

You do seem to whine alot. Plus your a deadbeat stiff. Why exactly do you stay?