Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

New CFB Thanksgiving week tradition ....

The Huskers’ season finale against rival Iowa will begin at 11 a.m. and be televised by ABC. That game’s set for Nov. 25, the day after Thanksgiving

(The two teams will play the Friday after Thanksgiving in 2012, as well).

It is becoming clearly evident that these two two teams squaring off on Thanksgiving weekend will likely become a standing tradition.........and will quickly become one of the best rivalries in all of CFB.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Has potential but until we get a few great games it's tough to call it a Rivalry. Right now it's just a game they plan to play on the same date each year.

It will go a long way if the game this year means something. I'm not sure how likely that is.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to really enjoy watching Nebraska/Colorado the day after thanksgiving, but Colorado has been horrible recently. Hopefully we can get an entertaining game between these 2 for years to come.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't wait to eat turkey n watch the game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nebraska will be -7 at Home

In Iowa line will be Nebraska -2

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

God I love college football.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

cmon corbin.... you dont know shit about either team yet

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Used to look forward to the Nebraska/Oklahoma game on Thanksgiving weekend, including the "game of the century".

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Nebraska and Iowa are scheduled to play the Day after Thanksgiving until 2104. That is as far as the Big 10+2 schedule goes. This year, the game is in Lincoln. I think that the game has the potential to become a very good rivalry, but it will take time. Rivalries are NOT born overnight. It certainly will be a welcome addition to the Thanksgiving Weekend games, which will now feature Michigan-What is Left of Ohio State, Penn State-Wisconsin, Texas-Texas A&M, Alabama-Auburn, and Notre Dame-Stanford/USC (depending on who'se home game it is. Notre Dame alternates with Stanford and USC).

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Nebraska and Iowa are scheduled to play the Day after Thanksgiving until 2104. That is as far as the Big 10+2 schedule goes. This year, the game is in Lincoln. I think that the game has the potential to become a very good rivalry, but it will take time. Rivalries are NOT born overnight. It certainly will be a welcome addition to the Thanksgiving Weekend games, which will now feature Michigan-What is Left of Ohio State, Penn State-Wisconsin, Texas-Texas A&M, Alabama-Auburn, and Notre Dame-Stanford/USC (depending on who'se home game it is. Notre Dame alternates with Stanford and USC).
    2104 , DAMN thats along time , rapture should happen by then wouldnt you think...

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

CORBIN, down year for the IOWA defense this year son.

Can I lay the -7 with you right now????