Helmut
    Helmut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Were all fukked

Just look at today’s headlines, just makes you want to run out and buy stock.

Xerox will Cut 5 Percent of Staff
    GM Suspends Employer Match, Cuts Jobs
    Chrysler to Cut 1,825 Jobs
    Goldman Sachs to cut about 10% of staff
    Janus and AllianceBernstein Announced Jobs Cuts
    Foreclosures up 71% from last quarter

Jobs Are Not Coming Back and we are heading into the most horrific depression mankind has ever seen. You fukks are better off taken any money you plan on sticking into the market and putting it on Wyoming moneyline this weekend.

Someone buying the S&P 500 in 2000 is down 40% nine years later. Buy and hold dollar cost averaging has been an absolute disaster. You would be behind on nearly every addition no matter when you started.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i am buying, one year from now will be looking good!

Helmut
    Helmut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    i am buying, one year from now will be looking good!
    Take a look at the NIKKEI 225 and you won't be thinking that.

25 years later and their all still fukked. I wonder what all those people that bought in when the fukker drop to 25K are thinking. Their going to need to live a dam long life.

wtf

i lived in japan during the "bubble" it peaked at 36k, of course never to return. i just bought into hong kong shares, we will benefit from china's explosive growth. japan is a different kettle of fish. everyone there just sticks their money in a mattress or the post office's bank. no domestic demand. and the banks there wont loan money. could that happen in america/china? you might be right, i am betting against it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Unemployment rate is going to go to around 15% in 6 months and might get worse than that. We are heading into a deep recession for the next 5 years or so minimum.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i suggest you use your free cash to stock up on women, guns, and those army meals that last for decades...cuz if civilization collapse, those will be the currency in the barter system.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

It will be like we all live in the projects. We will have to kill and rob each other just to eat.

wtf

wow, you dont think we have progressed as humans since the depression? this did not happen then, and the food supply is under no threat. why will this play out now like that?

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

its the obama effect people, just like me pull that money out and get ready to lay off employees