1. #1
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Bob Knight to coach Arizona

    You heard it here 1st

  2. #2
    Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 26,374

    A Legend.




    Awesome video ^^^^

  3. #3
    AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 6,053

    How much would you be willing to lay on that?

  4. #4
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    How much would you be willing to lay on that?
    not a dime, because they aren't smart enough to pull the trigger.

    Lute Olsen just fukked this program for YEARS now

  5. #5
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Bob Knight did say earlier this week that he would consider returning to coaching IF the right situation presented itself. So I can definitely see it happening.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  6. #6
    SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-22-08
    Posts: 17,777

    "Now you better get your head out of your ass"

  7. #7
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Fantastic clip of Bob Knight LOL

    I love it!

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,059
    Betpoints: 3133

    Bobby is the best coach in the Country right now

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  9. #9
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bobby is the best coach in the Country right now
    He's not coaching right now though, coach. So how can you say that.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  10. #10
    CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,256

    would love to see him back

  11. #11
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    There's a better chance of John Wooden coaching this team than Bobby.

  12. #12
    I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-08
    Posts: 3,209

    I would'nt think Bobby would want to go to a shit school at this time..

  13. #13
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    I would'nt think Bobby would want to go to a shit school at this time..
    Arizona is better than Texas Tech was at any point

  14. #14
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    not a dime, because they aren't smart enough to pull the trigger.

    Lute Olsen just fukked this program for YEARS now
    not true

    recruiting for the upcoming season ended months ago, recruiting for the next season begins soon, lute quit at the perfect time

    college basketball is the most versatile in terms of coaches coming and going because for most star hs players, they do the same thing, its a one and done deal

    pls explain your reasoning why they are done for "years", because i dont believe its true

    ANY coach can leave ANY program in the country, and that program can continue at a high level, there are TONS of good basketball coaches at the collegiate level

    lute is a legend, but there will be great and talented young coaches who can step in and take that team to a final 4 again, which is a place they haven't gone in over 7 yrs

  15. #15
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,260
    Betpoints: 32

    Its Weber time!

  16. #16
    THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-08
    Posts: 8,972

    What's wrong with Kevin O'neal

  17. #17
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-07
    Posts: 27,323

    according to the VW commercial, bobby is not done yet.

  18. #18
    Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-14-06
    Posts: 15,818
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by CaneDawg View Post
    would love to see him back
    Me too, love the guy. Though I would miss his absolute bluntness from the studio.

  19. #19
    THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-08
    Posts: 8,972

    Mike Dunlap whoever that is.

  20. #20
    JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 3,431

    AZ would be crazy to do it. Is still a decent program, they need someone younger.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  21. #21
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    How about Steve Lavin? He did take UCLA to 5 Sweet 16s in 6 seasons. Only other person to do it coach K.

  22. #22
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,059
    Betpoints: 3133

    I would also like to see Digger Phelps in the job, deep down he would want it also.

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  23. #23
    smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-03-08
    Posts: 1,863

    I'll believe this when Barry Melrose starts coaching again!

  24. #24
    daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-08
    Posts: 10,744

    A sports talk show host was going off on Lute last night calling him one of the most overrated and overpaid bums because his team blew that 15pt in 4 min against Illinois.

  25. #25
    Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 37,266
    Betpoints: 2597

    Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    A sports talk show host was going off on Lute last night calling him one of the most overrated and overpaid bums because his team blew that 15pt in 4 min against Illinois.
    it was more like 1 min 15 secs

  26. #26
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,059
    Betpoints: 3133

    Lute always had great talent but was a horrible game coach

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


Top