ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

obama on tv at joplin memorial service

on cnna , fox news, another bogus political heros speech

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

what??!! I thought they killed him in Pakistan? ohhh ... wait ...... Obama ...

nevermind

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ohhhh shit...

The Canadian is commenting on another American thread....

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ohhhh shit...

The Canadian is commenting on another American thread....
    Ohhhh shit...

The American always commenting about people's nationalities .... again. what, no dozen ?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-29-11 at 04:54 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Ohhhh shit...

The American always commenting about people's nationalities .... again. what, no dozen ?
    You're not funny anymore....now it's pathetic that you hate Obama but are a Canadian.

It's like me hating your prime minister but not knowing shit except what I hear in FoxNews Canada.

DwightShrute

You're not funny anymore....now it's pathetic that you hate Obama but are a Canadian.

It's like me hating your prime minister but not knowing shit except what I hear in FoxNews Canada.
    totally false man.

I am funny.

You have never been. (that was a joke .. you give me a chuckle most every time)

I don't hate Obama as person. I actually think he is a decent human being just unqualified to run the USA and bad for the country.

The difference between you and I is simple .... You can criticize the Canadian PM all you want and if you did, I would simply attempt to debate or correct you with my opinions and or facts rather than ..... fuking American yadi yadda followed by several nearly every time.

Another fact, the Canadian PM will likely not affect your life and surely does affect mine at this time, wheras the US president does. Perhaps you can send me the SBR rules as to what qualifies someone to comment on Obama or any political thread. Please highlight the section where Canadians a precluded from commenting while you're at it.

Lastly, I suspect that you do understand my point but whether you will admit it is doubtful.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-29-11 at 05:23 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

This coming from a guy that only used to post pics of Obama with some bullshit Photoshop around him.

Stop putting down your country, with that bullshit excuse about you needing America to be great...

Capitalism will always have bubbles and they will always burst...Obama didn't make this bubble burst and he won't make the next one burst either.

DwightShrute

This coming from a guy that only used to post pics of Obama with some bullshit Photoshop around him.

Stop putting down your country, with that bullshit excuse about you needing America to be great...

Capitalism will always have bubbles and they will always burst...Obama didn't make this bubble burst and he won't make the next one burst either.
    ok wow a post not mentioning my nationality

I have never ever put down America or Canada. They are great countries in their own way. Right now Canada is doing fine while I feel (as do many millions) the USA is going downhill. I have said it before and will say it again, I want America to be great again because they set the pace or standard for all other countries to follow. Yes, that's my opinion. That's what I believe.

I also have said I wanted Obama to succeed initially and I am not so close minded to say if Obama suddenly turned his thinking around and moved to the middle, I would support him. I have been consistent and praised Obama when I felt his deserved it. Not closing Gitmo, stem cell research ban lifted, killing the pirates and Osama to name a few. I disagree with his administrations policies in general. Mature people can disagree. Is Obama evil? No but he isnt good for America IMO.

Listen King, if the Canadian PM affected your life in anyway (or even it didn't), I wouldn't always bring up that you are American and to mind your own business. Why you continue to do so is beyond me.

Yes I post bullshit photoshopped pics of Obama as do others other of Bush. so what?

King, don't take it personal what I say. I do admire your passion in a sense and hate the name calling because it's pointless. yes I have done some name calling but always in defense after being called names first. I rather stick to respectful honest discussions and maybe, just maybe we can both get something out of it. Just sayin'
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-29-11 at 05:51 PM.