RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Veryyy risky, good luck though paco

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    4 stacks of high society, wouldn't that be 40k, see I learned something from Rounders
    what ice said.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Good Luck Paco....don't let that bitch Fraudmaster get under your skin. I will be on this play with you.....I miss our winning ways.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

never let the trolls win

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

bol paco

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

big play on Miami here not sure how big but lebron with be on dirk and theres no way he eclipses 25 BOL.. paco ususally respect your picks but against you here

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck, Paco

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Don't know if I feel the Mavs but good luck to you Pac Man. Prob a no play for me but who knows

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

i like it ALOT. GL

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you think paco just has 4000 dollars sitting around to bet on dallas? Im just asking i find it hard to believe but i dont know. 4 stacks isnt chump change fir 1 play

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

paco obviously has the money some of us work

paco what is the reason you are on this play. did you read my post on page 4. at least take the points. i don't think dallas wins this game. game 1 winners of the series are usually series winners and i knwo you hate the heat but they will win this series.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

good luck. I think you have a nice chance to hit!

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    paco obviously has the money some of us work

paco what is the reason you are on this play. did you read my post on page 4. at least take the points. i don't think dallas wins this game. game 1 winners of the series are usually series winners and i knwo you hate the heat but they will win this series.
    goat you work really ????some of the wagers you put down made me think you were betting with inherited money......

good luck Commish

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

paco wow your empty pussyass internet threats are even tougher than the other kid's empty internet threats!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

ohh any heat haters in the house , check , dallas could only win if dirk had some better help but he dont so the heat win it in game 5 or 7 at home i say , gl

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

hope you choke on this bet you filthy towel-head, get the f*ck out of this country.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    hope you choke on this bet you filthy towel-head, get the f*ck out of this country.
    post of the year!!!!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Lint pockets and daimo....America's favorite reach around patting each other on the back

irishbettor92
    irishbettor92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    post of the year!!!!
    defo great post haha

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

post of the year!!!!
    Really? Pretty sad life you lead.

I'm going to be watching this thread like a hawk. And if anyone on this forum thinks that post was acceptable, then seriously you may want to find somewhere else to hang out. You don't like the poster or the play? Fine. But at least have the balls to show your own face before you continue to troll and bash someone for their ethnicity.

Grow the hell up people. The guy posted a play. Like it or hate it, it's your choice. But the racist shit won't be tolerated if I see it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: downsouth, paco, onetrickpony, and bryant81

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I'm going to be watching this thread like a hawk. And if anyone on this forum thinks that post was acceptable, then seriously you may want to find somewhere else to hang out. You don't like the poster or the play? Fine. But at least have the balls to show your own face before you continue to troll and bash someone for their ethnicity.

Grow the hell up people. The guy posted a play. Like it or hate it, it's your choice. But the racist shit won't be tolerated if I see it.
    Yes seeing as this guy laughed at the American who got his head cut off, but go ahead and give me an infraction i could give a f*ck less. This piece of trash got what he deserved and I have no regrets on what i said either.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    Yes seeing as this guy laughed at the American who got his head cut off, but go ahead and give me an infraction i could give a f*ck less. This piece of trash got what he deserved and I have no regrets on what i said either.
    Fair enough but he also received his own infractions for that day. As did many others involved in all of that nonsense.

It's up to you guys how you want to go forth. Discuss a play and say why you don't like it? Discuss Paco and say why you think he's a shit capper? Both of those are fine.

Saying what you did does nothing but re-fuel crap that isn't acceptable on here. I've looked at your posts. You actually provide good insight when you want to. Attack him for going big on Dallas in game 1. There's no need to attack him in a way that I'd mistakenly?? thought was beneath you.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Daniel Pearl
    And paco continues to get a free pass from this?

He started it with the classless Daniel Pearl thing and posts that is derogatory about someone's mother..

Looks like favoritism is rampant here in SBR.. Paco the great is untouchable..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

shut up Daimo. The Daniel Pearl comment was a week ago. The pic of the knife is just a pic of a knife, u take it how u want to interpret it. Thas all it is , a pic of a knife

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

And paco continues to get a free pass from this?

He started it with the classless Daniel Pearl thing and posts that is derogatory about someone's mother..

Looks like favoritism is rampant here in SBR.. Paco the great is untouchable..

He doesnt get a free pass, anyone with any sense knows what a classless/low rent move it was. But for you to continue to bring it up and wish hate makes you just as classless/lowrent.

Grow up already, im going to assume your not a child and therefore your constant crap makes you just sad.

daimoshokage

shut up Daimo. The Daniel Pearl comment was a week ago. The pic of the knife is just a pic of a knife, u take it how u want to interpret it. Thas all it is , a pic of a knife
    wow.. just wow.. you really think people here are dumb enough not to think that the knife pic is not related to Daniel Pearl? you must get your head checked.. your IQ is well below the average line..

shari91

And paco continues to get a free pass from this? He started it with the classless Daniel Pearl thing and posts that is derogatory about someone's mother..
    Despite what people think - and I admit what I thought before I started to work here - no one gets a free pass.

Paco knows those posts were unacceptable. He received the infractions to prove it. As did others who posted equally shitty stuff depending on what side of the fence you sit on. That's the problem - crap starts to snowball and all of a sudden 7 posters can be down for the count when if everyone just took a breath and stepped away from the computer, it'd all be good.

You guys need to realise that this isn't real life. All of you who hate on someone for a crappy post, the colour of their skin, their lifestyle, etc... I would bet that if we were all in the same room together having a drink, everyone would get along fine. It's because we can hide behind a computer that any of us say things we wouldn't dare say face to face to someone. Not because we'd be scared of getting our ass kicked - as I know most of you could hold your own - but because we just KNOW BETTER.

Hate the guy's plays. Hate his videos. Hate his photos. Hate his whatever. Don't broadcast your hate on SBR because of someone's skin colour. Seriously. Especially not when you've never had the guts to show your own face yourself.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave shari91 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Really? Pretty sad life you lead. I'm going to be watching this thread like a hawk. And if anyone on this forum thinks that post was acceptable, then seriously you may want to find somewhere else to hang out. You don't like the poster or the play? Fine. But at least have the balls to show your own face before you continue to troll and bash someone for their ethnicity. Grow the hell up people. The guy posted a play. Like it or hate it, it's your choice. But the racist shit won't be tolerated if I see it.
    Where the fuk were you when paco was making racist comments to hindus / indians in several threads? ...he was never banned even when he made so many racist comments. And you show up now all of a sudden when someone insults paco?

Did you even look at the pictures he has been posting in this thread?.....get your head out of your ass shari....you have double standards....paco should have been banned atleast an year for the comments / pictures he has posted here.....he has made several personal family insults...including repeated insults to other people's moms and their religion.....where the fuk were you then.....get the fuk out of here already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

paco

wow.. just wow.. you really think people here are dumb enough not to think that the knife pic is not related to Daniel Pearl? you must get your head checked.. your IQ is well below the average line..
    the knife pic was to piss u off without saying anything. Guess what? it worked.

paco

vyomguy, stick to the thread. This thread is about the Mavs winning game 1, not ur version of back to the future

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

go mavs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Where the fuk were you when paco was making racist comments to hindus / indians in several threads? ...he was never banned even when he made so many racist comments. And you show up now all of a sudden when someone insults paco?

Did you even look at the pictures he has been posting in this thread?.....get your head out of your ass shari....you have double standards....paco should have been banned atleast an year for the comments / pictures he has posted here.....he has made several personal family insults...including repeated insults to other people's moms and their religion.....where the fuk were you then.....get the fuk out of here already.
    spot on.. paco can't be banned which is fukking sad.. he's the no. 1 racist in sbr.. he even loves beheading american people which just show you his true character..

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

man i hope paco wins this bet to shut all the haters up (for atleast a day) most of them were all over his rooster last summer when he was cashing winners every fukin night

daimoshokage

the knife pic was to piss u off without saying anything. Guess what? it worked.
    yeah right.. like if i put a picture that is derogatory to muslims i'll definitely get an infraction in seconds.. just be thankful to the mods here that you can do whatever you want without repercussion.. but you will always be a scum no matter what..

tcmoody99
    tcmoody99's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go oakland! game n half back boys

First ... 2345678 ... Last