Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Power Balance !!!

What's the deal with these "Power Balance" bracelets? I just ordered one myself to check it out and to see what it's all about. I see a lot of athletes wearing them in all sports. Have any of you used one? I guess they are suppose to increase, your energy, balance, endurance etc...Just curious if it actually works or is it just a "mind" thing.

Thanks...
    Attached Images  

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Honestly I don't see how that can actually work. The people in the infomercials are paid to act like it works. I seen reviews that its a ripoff

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Honestly I don't see how that can actually work. The people in the infomercials are paid to act like it works. I seen reviews that its a ripoff
    Yea I've read many mixed reviews about it. Then again I see D. Rose, Lebron and others wearing one.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    Yea I've read many mixed reviews about it. Then again I see D. Rose, Lebron and others wearing one.
    They probably get paid to wear it. Either that or their retards

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

My business partners son gets paid just over a million bucks to wear and sponsor the product.

Personally, I don't buy into the products claims, but even the young kids are sporting BP bracelets and necklaces.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!

Yea I kinda figured it was a scam. I would wear 20 of them for a million

apkboston
    apkboston's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah its bogus for sure, those dudes are all getting cake and are superstitious as **** anyways

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Sorry pal, you wasted your money. This is nothing but a scam, i have a buddy of mine that sells them. Do a couple cheap tricks with them and it gets people to bite. Nothing special here.