caesarelgrande
    caesarelgrande's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2828

Tenerife has already been mentioned, so I'll add Andalucía.This area isn't occupied by toutists heavily like Tenerife and you can enjoy the sea until late October. I'd appreciate if anyone has experience with Azores/ Madeira.

hoop22
    hoop22's Avatar Become A Pro!

sup dogs

dialup_king
    dialup_king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

use vpn

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    if people want to move out of the u,s to gamble then maybe a ga meeting should be your next stop
    maybe, you're just doing gambling wrong if it's not worth it to you.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Canada or UK.

UK is a paradise for a sports bettor. They're betting on everything..even Royal Wedding, lol.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Yeah would recommend UK as well, though will likely fail on your requirements if you want decent weather.

There is so much more opportunites for gambling and a lot more books available for you to use as well, and as someone has said - if you dont live in London then it doesnt cost a fortune either.

Australia is a tricky one as it is a real pain to get a **** to live there - if you have a particular skill or a trade then there might be more opportunity, but in general it is very tough to get in in the first place !

By the sounds of things

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Yeah would recommend UK as well, though will likely fail on your requirements if you want decent weather.

There is so much more opportunites for gambling and a lot more books available for you to use as well, and as someone has said - if you dont live in London then it doesnt cost a fortune either.

Australia is a tricky one as it is a real pain to get a **** to live there - if you have a particular skill or a trade then there might be more opportunity, but in general it is very tough to get in in the first place !

By the sounds of things
    Depending on your age, you could get a working holiday vísa for a year in Australia and I believe the same for NZ. Gives you enough time to see if you like living there enough to go through the hassle of getting a more long term one.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Depending on your age, you could get a working holiday vísa for a year in Australia and I believe the same for NZ. Gives you enough time to see if you like living there enough to go through the hassle of getting a more long term one.
    Yeah I believe you need to be Under 30, and you can get the 1 year working holiday **** and assuming you stay out of trouble and fulfill certain requirements then you can apply for a further 1 year. Thats what my sister has been doing, though she needed to do 3 months fruit picking in her first year to be granted the 2nd year.

Where she has been having issues is that now the 2 years are up they wont grant another **** so if she wants to move out there now, which she does, then she needs to come in on another **** and the 2 best choices were either on a learning **** (which costs a fortune) or for her and her Aussie fella to apply for a Fiance **** which is the route she is going down, but even that is proving difficult as all sorts of paperwork and forms to fill in...

tukkk
    ★★★★★
    tukkk's Avatar Become A Pro!

UK is extremely expensive, I wouldnt recommend it until one has like a 500k € roll.
    Living modestly will cost at least 3000 US $ a month and remember about pension and healthcare ...

IBT_Sports
    IBT_Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top 3
    - Caribbean (costa rica, antigua) (minimal to no taxation, great weather)
    - Spain (good weather)
    - UK (legal, weather not so good, but they got the medical covered)

Peregrine Stoop

isn't there concern that Aussies are headed down same path as US?

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Stoop View Post
    isn't there concern that Aussies are headed down same path as US?
    No?

Aus based books don't allow live betting but you can live bet on books like Pinnacle etc. (it's always been this way)

The only recent change I've heard of is they want to remove/reduce the "advertising" of odds during broadcasts. I haven't heard anything at least

Edit - the banning of advertising live odds during games is just for NRL, no idea about other sports. So, not really sure what you're talking about.
    Last edited by brad89; 06-02-11 at 03:25 AM.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Yeah, UK weather sucks. Rain all day, rain all day..

Also, Brits are cold people. I think Americans are better, more cheerful people..

The Sensei
    The Sensei's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

good move

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
    ...I find everyone in the US is angry. Fights might break out in parking lots over a parking space. Bump somebody's car and you might get shot...

Are all Canadians as dramatic and prone to exaggeration as you are?

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

how do some of the gov't outside the US know u're gambling online and tax you on it?

Peregrine Stoop

Quote Originally Posted by mikeanite View Post
    how do some of the gov't outside the US know u're gambling online and tax you on it?
    like with US taxes, it's on the player in most locations

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by George7904 View Post
    Move to Playas De Tijuana. You can get an incredible, reasonably priced house right on the beach. You can be in San Diego in 25 minutes, with a Fast-Pass. The weather is the best on the planet. You get the best of both worlds- quick drive to the States, great weather, cheap luxurious housing, and you can gamble all you want.

You can even work in San Diego and commute home everynight if you want to. I live south of the border at my 2nd home 3-4 days per week; and I spend the rest of the time in San Diego. Don't believe the hype, its not as dangerous and scary as the media makes it out to be. I find the people to be extremely friendly. There are also a wide variety of beautiful, friendly senoritas that love gringos.

You don't need to do any paperwork with visas, passports etc. You can just rent a house there, and its a wrap. PM me if you want any advice.
    good info

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Tijuana with San Diego in the background

usernametaken
    usernametaken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 840

I spent some time in Antigua. Beautiful beaches. Too many barking dogs. Kind of third world. The joke there is if you want to leave Antigua a millionaire,bring two million.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

what a dumb move that is

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by caesarelgrande View Post
    Tenerife has already been mentioned, so I'll add Andalucía.This area isn't occupied by toutists heavily like Tenerife and you can enjoy the sea until late October. I'd appreciate if anyone has experience with Azores/ Madeira.
    problem with all european non-uk countries (and their islands like the canary's, but also azores and madeira) is their gambling legislation is moving in a direction you, as a gambler, don't want it to move and it's completely unclear how it will turn out. if tenerife would be a uk island, i'd be living there. it's beautiful, it's sunny and it's reasonably developed. but it isn't british -> it's spanish and before you know it they will adopt some kind of legal betting system (like all european countries are in the process right now) which legalizes only those books willing to pay for a license. i can assure you most useful books won't and will be banned, the same way they were effectively banned in france not so long ago. kind of annoying if this happens just after you bought a house there.
    Last edited by noyb; 06-03-11 at 12:52 PM.

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    problem with all european non-uk countries (and their islands like the canary's, but also azores and madeira) is their gambling legislation is moving in a direction you, as a gambler, don't want it to move and it's completely unclear how it will turn out.
    VERY TRUE!

Phil Ivey recently moved to Macau. He will know what he is doing?!?!?!?!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you can bet online in nevada...plenty of real estate available...why wouldn't you go there?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Bunch of dumb azz big mouths here lol

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Tijuana with San Diego in the background

Tijuana is the biggest dirt hole in the world I used to go in my early 20's you could get a BJ right in a bar but as for the city itself I would never in a million years want to live there ....man it's dirty

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

I heard Canada is tough to get into...Like you need a real job, etc.

First 123