Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

This message bought to you by Herman Cain for President 2012

"Democrats voted for Obama to prove they weren't racist,....now they can vote for Cain to prove they're not stupid." (anonymous blogger)

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is this fool?

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    who is this fool?
    Our next President

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Our next President

i cant imagine a "real" black president in the white house

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukkin' clowns..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Take your own poll to the younger African Americans as this

Candidate A) Dark skin brother from the ATL that went to Morehouse and then lived and worked in Philly and married a hot light skinned 5 star chic with a PhD....?

or

Candidate B) A light skinned brother with a white momma from Kansas who went to the Ivy League and claims Irish roots as well to avoid his blackness...does Opra with his wife and goes on talk shoes like The Ellen Degeneres Show where he dances on there and spends his free time on the golf course?

Which niggah you clickin' up with???

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

His deer in the headlights moment with Chris Wallace on FoxNews today regarding the issue of Right of Return for Palestinians was the first of many to come for Mr. Pizza.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

The dark skinned is a uncle Tom...

While the light nig is smooth and pimpin'......
    Last edited by Illusion; 05-22-11 at 11:00 PM.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    His deer in the headlights moment with Chris Wallace on FoxNews today regarding the issue of Right of Return for Palestinians was the first of many to come for Mr. Pizza.
    What part Muldoon

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    The dark skinned nig is a uncle Tom...

While the light is smooth and pimpin'......

How do you get the uncle tom label? Thought that was selling out to 'whitey' and which one is golfing...doing black tie events....vegetarian family....looking for confirmation from the Irish....etc while the other has been makin' paper by slingin' pie in the backyard of Wiz Khalifa and the 412.....he would make Jeezy and Wiz proud
    Last edited by Illusion; 05-22-11 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Removed racial slur from quote

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Mayan - either way I say let's put them both on stage and see who's the first to chimpout

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This guy has no chance to get the nomination. If he does, I will have to vote for him though.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    What part Muldoon
    Wallace: "Where do you stand on the right of return?"
    Cain: "The right of return? The right of return?"
    Wallace: "The Palestinian right of return,"

Either these people have a right of return or they don't. He just finished saying he'd give the Pals "nothing" in a previous question.

Right of return is a pretty massive & contentious issue, and Cain seemed bewildered and gave a pretty vague reply on his 2nd attempt.

Extra Innings

Wallace: "Where do you stand on the right of return?"
    Cain: "The right of return? The right of return?"
    Wallace: "The Palestinian right of return,"

Either these people have a right of return or they don't. He just finished saying he'd give the Pals "nothing" in a previous question.

Right of return is a pretty massive & contentious issue, and Cain seemed bewildered and gave a pretty vague reply on his 2nd attempt.
    Yep, just watched it and you're right.

muldoon

From The American Thinker conservative site

Reason #1 to vote for Cain
    "...Frankly, Cain is "blacker" than Obama in every way imaginable..."

Always about race...

Extra Innings

Always about race...
    Thanks for bringing that aspect of the interview to light. Either way, this campaign is going to be about race, always has, always will be unfortunately. I just think the whole field for the GOP is weak.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Always about race...

I'd rather him know there are only 50, and not 57 states in the country he hopes to lead..as well as be the leader of the military and not know how to pronounce corpsman more than I would and international slang term that will not be solved anytime he is in office.

Extra Innings

Always about race...
    Actually a reason why he would get my vote. Appears to promote some of the things I want in a president while neutralizing the race card. I like to think I am not stupid (I may be) but no one else is going to garner the Black vote in the Republican Party and you will need that to win elections. Do you think Obama's race played a role in him getting 95% of the Black Vote in 2008?

Here is the context for your statement which was quoted

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...pport_her.html

10. The "race card": A Cain candidacy not only takes the race card off the table -- it might in fact put it in the Republicans' camp. Frankly, Cain is "blacker" than Obama in every way imaginable. He does not have a white parent. He has a slight black dialect and does not "turn it off" to impress Harry Reid or Joe Biden, nor does he "amp it up" to impress Jeremiah Wright.

As Obama's presidency has shown, America did not need a black president. What America needs is to just get over the race thing, period. Cain is over it, and I bet he would flat-out tell Obama to get over it, too.

9. Been there, done that: Cain brings a lot of "been there, done that" to the office, and that is in stark contrast not only to Obama, but to almost anyone else running. Cain is not shy about making fun of politicians' lack of understanding of the reality of the free-enterprise system, and certainly no group embodies that ignorance more than Obama and his administration. Making a payroll; dealing with employees, the IRS, the INS, insurance companies; dealing with rents, lawsuits, unemployment commissions, etc. -- Cain has been there, done that. Obama has not.

8. Not forgettable: One Herman Cain soundbite is worth ten from Tim...um, what's his name? Oh, yeah, Pawlenty. Cain's boldness and confidence and accent and voice will cut through the noise out there, and this makes his candidacy dangerous even if he faces some financial handicaps versus other folks running. He is a talk radio host now by trade and knows how to hold folks' attention.

7. Will break every rule set for him by "strategists": This one might be my favorite. Cain has never counted on political strategists to get him where he is now, and this alone separates him from all other candidates. Lord help the first "strategist" from the RNC who advises Cain to "tone it down" or "soften his position."

6. Will really get under the skin of the Washingtonian class: A Cain candidacy would drive David Brooks to apoplexy. Charles Krauthammer -- doing his best to run off legions of his longtime fans -- would no doubt find some Palinesque reasons to object to Cain. And those are the conservative ruling-class folks. Imagine what the liberals will say about this non-Ivy league, non-elected Southern black guy running for president. I can't wait to hear it.

5. Will not get in way of the 2010 Congress' momentum: This might be the most important reason to support a Cain candidacy. He has gained momentum as part of the Tea Party movement that was the defining factor in the 2010 congressional elections. A Cain candidacy would be in lockstep with what the country told Congress it wanted in November 2010. It will be an extension of the 2010 campaign, and that's preferable to a presidential election that will distract from the 2010 results.

4. Never held office before: While Cain's opponents -- on both sides of the aisle -- are licking their chops over this one, they should rethink this. Mr. Cain already has a lethal (can we still say that?) response to this one: "Everyone in Washington has held public office before. How's that working out for you?" Case closed.

3. Ann Coulter's second-favorite pick: So Ann's first choice is Chris Christie, and Cain comes in second. With some 25 names floating around out there, being number 2 on anyone's list is pretty good at this point in the game. Besides, I predict that Cain will overtake Christie on Ann's list. Cain is more conservative and even less afraid to speak his mind. While I love Christie's boldness on the issues where he is conservative, he will wobble off to the Jersey left a bit on some issues. Cain will not.

2. Will not be cowed by the new speech police: The attempt by the left to silence conservatives in light of the Tucson shootings will not be the last. And you can bet that when they do, some on the right will recoil and fall prey, regardless of how mindless the attempts are. If you have followed Herman Cain, you know that this will not be an issue for him.

And the number one reason to support a Cain candidacy? It opens the door to a ticket of Cain and Haley Barbour in some order.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'd rather him know there are only 50, and not 57 states :
    You take anyone, from Obama to Palin to Reagan to JFK and have them do 3-4 campaign stops a day and they'll have a boatload of these comments.

It was a good blunder by him, but according to someone who proofed his speech, he was supposed to say something about 57 stops in 23 days and he was winging it and messed it up. Easy to jump on - definitely a good sound bite for his opponents - but in truth I don't think anyone reasonable believes Obama thinks there are 57 states, or that GWB wanted people to "put food on their family".

Now the Newt comments over the last 7 days - those are troublesome.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Q: What do you call a black person in a three piece suit?
    A: Will the defendant please rise.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

blacks vote democrat

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You take anyone, from Obama to Palin to Reagan to JFK and have them do 3-4 campaign stops a day and they'll have a boatload of these comments.

It was a good blunder by him, but according to someone who proofed his speech, he was supposed to say something about 57 stops in 23 days and he was winging it and messed it up. Easy to jump on - definitely a good sound bite for his opponents - but in truth I don't think anyone reasonable believes Obama thinks there are 57 states, or that GWB wanted people to "put food on their family".

Now the Newt comments over the last 7 days - those are troublesome.

exactly......so why then do you dismiss Cain for a marathon week of talking by one 5 second lapse of something

And luckily....Cain isn't a 'professional speaker'....the guy's been to busy creating more jobs and running more hands on operations than Obama could ever dream of. Cain was promoted several times in 'white corporate America".....when's the last time Obama got that in the private sector?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Don't you think theres enough private sector involvement in our government, itchy???

It boggles my mind, why would anybody want a business man running out country!

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    exactly......so why then do you dismiss Cain for a marathon week of talking by one 5 second lapse of something ]
    A marathon week? Give me a break.

Going on a scheduled (and taped) interview with FNC is not exactly McCain hitting 4 states and 5 stops in one day.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Q: What do you call a black person in a three piece suit? A: Will the defendant please rise.
    thats a good one got anymore

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The Chinese are fukkin LAUGHING at us...

but as long as it isn't whitey in charge, who cares what happens...

We are the ONLY NATION going BACKWARDS... someone tell me WHY THIS IS????

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    The Chinese are fukkin LAUGHING at us... but as long as it isn't whitey in charge, who cares what happens... We are the ONLY NATION going BACKWARDS... someone tell me WHY THIS IS????
    cause ur not the president

vote enogiswin

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

wow i just listnened , he is good, he has my vote

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Why are we going background ii??

Because we don't invest in green energy, schools, infrastructure, etc......

We should go forward and get rid of these tea baggers, that only care about the rich getting richer(investing in other countries)

While our nation dies.......

iifold
    Update your status

Why are we going background ii??

Because we don't invest in green energy, schools, infrastructure, etc......

We should go forward and get rid of these tea baggers, that only care about the rich getting richer(investing in other countries)

While our nation dies.......
    Our nation is dying because of con-artists like AL Gore who push made up things like "Global warming"...

Carbon Taxes

Do some research people.. it is a scam...

Green Energy another SCAM

Energy just doesn't appear out of nowhere...

electric cars .. you still have to generate the electricity.... how do they make electricity people??

WHY are the tests in schools EASIER TODAY than they were in the FIFTIES????

Somebody answer the fukkin question!!!!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Our nation is dying because of con-artists like AL Gore who push made up things like "Global warming"...

Carbon Taxes

Do some research people.. it is a scam...

electric cars .. you still have to generate the electricity.... how do they make electricity people??

WHY are the tests in schools EASIER TODAY than they were in the FIFTIES????

Somebody answer the fukkin question!!!!!!
    so the sun doesn't produce energy...

And don't worry iifold all those chemicals that we throw into our environment just disappear....

Guys care about the debt we leave our children, but don't care about the earth that produces the actual life.

iifold
    Update your status

so the sun doesn't produce energy...
    You have a solar car??

muldoon

I don't think anyone believes that the cars run on good intentions. But there's a massive leap between a gas vs. hydrogen cell car as far as lifetime of emissions.

Anyone remember how expensive DVD players were when they first came out? Now you can buy them for $19. Same thing when this technology takes hold.

Extra Innings

I don't think anyone believes that the cars run on good intentions. But there's a massive leap between a gas vs. hydrogen cell car as far as lifetime of emissions.

Anyone remember how expensive DVD players were when they first came out? Now you can buy them for $19. Same thing when this technology takes hold.
    Agree though it will be a tough balancing act moving forward between common sense and reality. That 14 trillion dollar nut is going to be extremely difficult to crack. The idea of finding a balance between progress (the extra stuff like hydrogen cars, etc), especially investments in technology will definitely be tampered by the need to start saving and paying for all the checks which have been written for the last 40 years.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    thats a good one got anymore

Whats the difference between a black man and a pizza??

A pizza can feed a family of four on its own

12 Last