CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Im here in FL, but shit like was a wake up call to all, and if they **** up, and pick me, i"ll pop a cap in there ass, and u can bury them km.

BravesFan
    BravesFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man these Hispanics are destroying this country.smh.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Wish we could all look past the racism and just focus on the crime that took place. There's no room for this behavior regardless of your color. These individuals should get the maximum penalty and be made examples of. It's nice to have a home field advantage with rabid fans but in the end we all need to remember that we have no control over the outcome of these games. No one should be savagely beaten because he/she roots for the opposing team.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fury, chachi, and StraitShooter

VegasRandy
    VegasRandy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
    What does smh mean?

Thanks.

VegasRandy
    VegasRandy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Wish we could all look past the racism and just focus on the crime that took place. There's no room for this behavior regardless of your color. These individuals should get the maximum penalty and be made examples of. It's nice to have a home field advantage with rabid fans but in the end we all need to remember that we have no control over the outcome of these games. No one should be savagely beaten because he/she roots for the opposing team.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRandy View Post
    What does smh mean?

Thanks.
    Shaking My Head

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

SMH= Shaking my Head.

ANyways, KingM you seem like a cool dude on here but im not exactly sure how you are sticking up for a couple of guys that nearly beat a guy to death(literally). From what ive gathered you live in LA and im assuming that you've been to a dodger game.

Ive been to tons of dodger games and im a dodger fan, but definitely not proud of our fans. Everytime that i have been to a game there are always drunks talking/starting shit with a person with a opposing fan and its cool to an extent, hell it happens everywhere. Dodger stadium is just not a place where you want to go wearing opposing team colors and its that simple. Yah its intensified when the giants are in town but still this is no excuse.

It just kinda seems like you're sticking up for these guys just because they are Mexicans and thats not really cool. You are right, only a handful of people really know what was going on before this all started by still......no excuse for beating a guy this bad.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
    this is the guy that hounds paco, a ghost.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    this is the guy that hounds paco, a ghost.
    And a complainer too. SMH

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was a poor decision by MLB to have the defending champs open on the road against their biggest rivals, but no excuse for what happened.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by GoCougs! View Post
    Love it. I hope punishment is swift, firm and permanent.
    Do you think they will learn from their actions? If jail really were supposed to make a better person out of someone then why are they becoming more and more overcrowded? Remember, someone who has been in jail has a more than 70% chance of re-offending and ending up back there. I just dont see how anything useful can be had as a result of 'throwing the book' at them. Sure what they did was heinously wrong but do u really think that jail time will make them learn? Besides we the tax payer are paying more than 50k per year just to have their retarded arses in the can, money that could be spent on health, education etc... The system is so systemically malfunctioned that to find a equittable solution seems like the furthest thing from reality...GL

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure if alcohol had anything to do with it, nor is it an excuse anyway, but I knew of three guys that were friends that always hung out together. Separately they were all good dudes, but together drinking they were insane. And as in the same situation as above, they jumped a guy, and while he was unconscious on the ground they kept stomping and kicking his head in. The guy ended up being paralyzed on one side. They all got 7, 7 and 10 years. They are all up for parole again this year.

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

I hope the guys that did this burn in a grease fire!
    WTF!!!!!!

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by DblDeuce View Post
    Not sure if alcohol had anything to do with it, nor is it an excuse anyway, but I knew of three guys that were friends that always hung out together. Separately they were all good dudes, but together drinking they were insane. And as in the same situation as above, they jumped a guy, and while he was unconscious on the ground they kept stomping and kicking his head in. The guy ended up being paralyzed on one side. They all got 7, 7 and 10 years. They are all up for parole again this year.
    Most people cannot handle their alcohol, especially most Mexicans I know, this includes my best friend and gf. Being a guy that doesnt black out and lose control after 10 beers I don't really understand it, but I've definitely seen it first hand as have most of you I'm sure.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Do you think they will learn from their actions? If jail really were supposed to make a better person out of someone then why are they becoming more and more overcrowded? Remember, someone who has been in jail has a more than 70% chance of re-offending and ending up back there. I just dont see how anything useful can be had as a result of 'throwing the book' at them. Sure what they did was heinously wrong but do u really think that jail time will make them learn? Besides we the tax payer are paying more than 50k per year just to have their retarded arses in the can, money that could be spent on health, education etc... The system is so systemically malfunctioned that to find a equittable solution seems like the furthest thing from reality...GL
    Why are jails becoming over crowded????

Your over valued liberal education didn't teach you whats going on in America??

We are being overrun by a 3rd world culture... in case you haven't noticed... you know, what your buddies like to call "Multi-Culturism"...

You KNOW whats going on you fukkin traitor, don't use your phony double talk bullshit and try cloud whats really going on...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They should get 100 years

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

hell yeah, send that mofo to san quentin

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

they are gonna be going tubal

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

he should be charged with a hate crime and then put a bullet thru his brain if we can find any one who can hit a target that small. just kill these mother fukkers who pull this shit and be done with it.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    he should be charged with a hate crime and then put a bullet thru his brain if we can find any one who can hit a target that small. just kill these mother fukkers who pull this shit and be done with it.
    Why a hate crime? Where they calling him whitey while they were stomping that ass?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Minorities ruined America
    They put us in so much debt it is unreal

Look who is in jail well no I mean 80% are

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Dude you used to be able to go to Elysian park and bbq before games, party in the parking lot and have a nice experience. Now it's a bunch of cholos looking for an excuse to get into trouble.
    Although the above post may sound racist..................it's a true statement.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    They were kicking the guy when he was already down and unconscious, after hitting him from behind. Couple of bitch ass pussies.

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

glad to hear it. let justce be done.

William Walters

Bottom line.........the coward that was arrested over the weekend (you, know..........the 31 year old who has a long history of crimes and lives with his MOM & DAD) will spend a very, very long time in prison tossing quite a few AB salads. Hope he enjoys the duck butter and anal pounding. He's earned it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Although the above post may sound racist..................it's a true statement.
    It is racist...

You forget that dodger stadium was built in Chavez Ravine......

Mexicans have always been there and always will.....

People have been getting knockout for ages....

Now people are getting their panties in bunch because it happened to a white guy.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    It is racist...

Now people are getting their panties in bunch because it happened to a white guy.
    KM............you & I have both been to many Dodgers games. You know there is a big difference between the peaceful, family oriented Hispanics that lived in "Chavez Ravine" and the gang-bangin trouble makers that have taken over Dodgers Stadium & some surrounding areas the past decade-plus.

ttrace35

It is racist...

These guys think that you can talk to people reckless, without any repercussions. Guys like to talk a lot but when they get their head stomped in, they want people to feel bad for them. Time to be held accountable for you mouth.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    These guys think that you can talk to people reckless, without any repercussions. Guys like to talk a lot but when they get their head stomped in, they want people to feel bad for them. Time to be held accountable for you mouth.
    Quiet down JJ Trigga.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Quiet down JJ Trigga.
    JJ trigga.

Galante118
    Galante118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

dude who cares what color the guys were. people were drunk got into an argument over their teams not race, and they jumped him. personally i think his friends who ran are the softest people in the world next to the idiots who hit a dude in the back of the head and continued to kick a unconsious man in the head. fights happen but hitting someone in the back of the head = stupid, kicking an unconsious man in the head= scum of the earth. idc what color you are, if 2 white guys did this to a black guy id say the same shit.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Galante118 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Good! Glad to see those clowns are finally caught!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    The stupid fukks did fukk up by stomping that guys head.....

What pisses me off and tired of(24/7 coverage of this after a 2 months) is these reports of these guys just trying to get away from these mexicans peacefully, then the savage mexicans just attacking ruthlessly......

LineKrusher
    LineKrusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

BEAT them & see how they like it!

ttrace35

The stupid fukks did fukk up by stomping that guys head.....

What pisses me off and tired of(24/7 coverage of this after a 2 months) is these reports of these guys just trying to get away from these mexicans peacefully, then the savage mexicans just attacking ruthlessly......
    They fukked themselves up. A soccer kick is better in that situation. Way less damage. Anybody who stomps someones head on the concrete can expect bad things to happen. That's why I don't believe this was some random unprovoked attack. I seen some nasty beatings in my day, but I never seen someone get stomped ruthlessly, for nothing. That's all I'm saying. We should wait to hold judgement. What if someone had video of the victim doing and saying foul shit to the mexican dudes? There were 3 of them. Probably drank a few beers. Shit happens His friends should get locked the fukk up for leaving their boy.

First 123456 Last