Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Where are you getting 4.5? all i see is 4

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I feel like Vegas is wanting the public to pour in on Dallas +4, meaning OKC should cover this...But I don't have the stones to bet on 'em. Dirk could have a strong game and Dallas could win by 8. Dallas Money Line seems to me to have the best value.

But I'm skeeered. None for me thanks.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Mavs ml

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I'm on OKC.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

For those who were curious about who the public is on, i think the action is fairly split. I've seen some conflicting numbers... the important thing as far as i'm concerned is that the line is -4. That's enough for me to make OKC a huge play.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Where are you getting 4.5? all i see is 4
    look at when the thread was started.

t-wizzle

Let's see what happens. I added a few units to my Thunder play. 15x total: 12x on the spread and 3x on the first half.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    look at when the thread was started.
    ohhhhhh , oops my bad.

t-wizzle

Thunder off to a good start as expected. Hopefully they can maintain this level of play.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Good game anyway.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Score 2 points in the last 5 minutes and blow a 15 point lead - painful loss is an understatement! Not only did I get royally screwed with the OKC moneyline parlays but I also had OKC to win in ESPN's Beat the Streak contest - that was for win #14 in a row - UnF'nbelievable!!!

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Westbrook is horrid. He literally cost them that game in the end. Horrible shots, no team play..lol.

t-wizzle

Isn't the first time and won't be the last. These losses burn and make you feel like shit but I will keep doing what I've been doing.

The game had double digit win written all over it but this is what happens when you let a really good, experienced team hang around.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

ride the high roll with the mavs!

BrickJames
    Action

I was so disgusted i almost shut it off and then................

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC was the correct play, just you need to be smart enough to lock the profits in when they lead big, and not wait it out like an amateur!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

unreal. I haven't seen a team let a game like that slip in the final few minutes in the playoffs in at least 10 years. That was a disgrace. Thunder have no excuse.

Scotty Brooks can't get any dumber. His rotation in the last 5 minutes of the game was horrid. Man, I should be a fukking coach. Clearly, he could see OKC struggling to find any offensive rhythm. He saw the Mavs doubling Durant everytime he touched or even got near the ball in the last 5 minutes. At that point you have to say to yourself I need to spread the floor and make the Mavs pay for doubling. BRING IN DEQUAN COOK YOU FUKKING IDIOT. Sefalosha was worthless on the court anyway because you should knwo that its going to be all dirk down the stretch and your just neutralizing Sefalosha's defensive ability by taking him out of the play.

Terrible coaching, just terrible.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The guy hasn't even figured out how to utilize Nate Robinson, a guy that can score 15 points in 5 minutes if he's feeling it. He's just not a good coach. He can't even control his own point guard. Why is westbrook constantly taking more shots than Durant every game? I mean they both took 22 tonight and Durant scored 29 while westbrook had 19. Westbrook is not a good jump shooter and his coach doesn't even know how to tell him to stop taking jump shots and to try and do what point guards do- create plays.

pacerboy
    pacerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

scott brooks sucks but so did the thunder's execution down the stretch

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    OKC was the correct play, just you need to be smart enough to lock the profits in when they lead big, and not wait it out like an amateur!
    I dont know about that, its not correct just cuz you bet it Mr. Walters.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

lol this idiot goat milk "bring in dequan cook". it's daquan you retard and the only thing you should coach is the back of the plane on your stewardess job. pathetic

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    unreal. I haven't seen a team let a game like that slip in the final few minutes in the playoffs in at least 10 years. That was a disgrace. Thunder have no excuse. Scotty Brooks can't get any dumber. His rotation in the last 5 minutes of the game was horrid. Man, I should be a fukking coach. Clearly, he could see OKC struggling to find any offensive rhythm. He saw the Mavs doubling Durant everytime he touched or even got near the ball in the last 5 minutes. At that point you have to say to yourself I need to spread the floor and make the Mavs pay for doubling. BRING IN DEQUAN COOK YOU FUKKING IDIOT. Sefalosha was worthless on the court anyway because you should knwo that its going to be all dirk down the stretch and your just neutralizing Sefalosha's defensive ability by taking him out of the play. Terrible coaching, just terrible.
    Former Coach of the year in the NBA, His team is in the WCF's playing a superior opponent and 4 minutes away from being tied up 2-2. Nevermind, you're Goat Milk.

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

unreal...I went to bed when they were up by 15 and I didn't look at the final score until after work today (now). I didn't check cuz I had the moneyline and thought it was in the bag...WTF THUNDER. That put me in a lousy mood...

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    lol this idiot goat milk "bring in dequan cook". it's daquan you retard and the only thing you should coach is the back of the plane on your stewardess job. pathetic
    Daquan isn't a normal name that has a correct spelling. Who gives a shit how this guy spells it? Goat made a good point.

First 123