themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know how Palin got her house???

The construction company who got the INFLATED contract to build a sports arena in her little shitty town of 5,600 people BUILT IT for her. There is NO mortgage, and she is fighting to release the records on it. Has anyone else heard about this?? Caught it on NPR today...

VOTE OBAMA!!!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

In which has nothing to do with her being elected whatsoever.

Keep up the good fight. Obama will bury this country.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Hopefully she will do Penthouse or Hustler at some point.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deuce I agree with you here

We are in trouble with him

Welfare will triple and he will give everything to them

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    In which has nothing to do with her being elected whatsoever.

Keep up the good fight. Obama will bury this country.
    Too late. Bush already buried the US, but he'll hand the shovel to a black guy on the way out. Who do you blame for the past 8 years leading up to this crap?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Too late. Bush already buried the US, but he'll hand the shovel to a black guy on the way out. Who do you blame for the past 8 years leading up to this crap?
    Who do I blame? The house, senate, congress, state, and local governments. Bush is the face of the country. He doesn't have the majority of the power.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Who do I blame? The house, senate, congress, state, and local governments. Bush is the face of the country. He doesn't have the majority of the power.
    yes he does
    this is his war completely

HedgeHog

[quote=Deuce;1118135]Who do I blame? The house, senate, congress, state, and local governments. Bush is the face of the country. He doesn't have the majority of the power.[/quote]

He did for the first 75% of his presidency. At least Obama voted against the Bush war.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

he wasn't in the Senate at the time.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    he wasn't in the Senate at the time.
    Point taken, but Obama was on record against going to Iraq when it was unpopular to do so (and right). How does this excuse Bush for moving the brunt of the War to Iraq?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i love how illiterate people bash palin. its not as if she sent out a resume to mccain and was begging for the vp job. its on him and his staff if she fuks up or isnt qualified. not her fault that she was asked to be a part of this debacle. she has done nothing wrong and shouldnt be blamed for a damn thing. she may not be qualified and she may not be helping mccains chances but one thing is for certain, she isnt friends with any known terrorists and doesnt want to screw the rich and give more money to these lazy fukking people who want to sit on their ass all day with their hand out wanting something for nothing.

ryanXL977

what do you mean she isnt friends with terrorists? what does that even mean?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    what do you mean she isnt friends with terrorists? what does that even mean?
    If you can see Russia from your house means you side with the terrorists.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redistribute the wealth, welfare, obama is deadly for America

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Palin should've declined the nomination on the grounds that she's just a beauty pagent nincumpoop. Miss South Carolina would beat her in any standardized test.

ryanXL977

wonder how much less healthcare and welfare will cost then the 3 trillion dollar war and debt the gop has amassed in the last 8 yrs

why should i let them tell me what will happen if obama wins. they have been wrong about everything they have said for 8 ys in a row

FadeThePublic
    FadeThePublic's Avatar Become A Pro!

she sucked her way through as many guys as possible

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by FadeThePublic View Post
    she sucked her way through as many guys as possible
    Joe the Plumber "snaked" her drain too!

FadeThePublic
    FadeThePublic's Avatar Become A Pro!

He gave her a facial too

He got a bunch of it in her eyes

Thats why her vision isn't good and she need those special glasses

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

did he lube up with pipe dope?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    did he lube up with pipe dope?
    No, but he tighten her tubes with his monkey wrench.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

twister
    twister's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    i love how illiterate people bash palin. its not as if she sent out a resume to mccain and was begging for the vp job. its on him and his staff if she fuks up or isnt qualified. not her fault that she was asked to be a part of this debacle. she has done nothing wrong and shouldnt be blamed for a damn thing. she may not be qualified and she may not be helping mccains chances but one thing is for certain, she isnt friends with any known terrorists and doesnt want to screw the rich and give more money to these lazy fukking people who want to sit on their ass all day with their hand out wanting something for nothing.

I hope I wasn't the only one to spot the irony of this post.

As for the topic at hand, general U.K consensus is that Obama is the man to lead the good ol' states.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm illiterate but you type like a 6 year old who hasn't had their ritalin in 12 days... My point of the post is that they are trying to distance themselves from all the Republican BULLSHIT and she is just like everyone else. She gave a contract to a company who bid 20% higher AND they built her a house, for free!

She preaches that she balanced the budget but she balanced a budget that is 1/20th of other states AND she was only in office for 18 months! The city she was Mayor of is now in debt out their fukkin ears because of the sports complex she had built (so they could build her house) and couldn't pay for!

Obama's tax plan will raise taxes 3% for people over $250k... Wouldn't you rather pay the 3% and not pay the price we're paying now with gas,groceries, and everything else??????

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

You ever see this genius? You are calling people illiterate but everything you say is bullshit. Here take your rooster out and whack off to this nutcase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4HIc-yfgM

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    I'm illiterate but you type like a 6 year old who hasn't had their ritalin in 12 days... My point of the post is that they are trying to distance themselves from all the Republican BULLSHIT and she is just like everyone else. She gave a contract to a company who bid 20% higher AND they built her a house, for free!

She preaches that she balanced the budget but she balanced a budget that is 1/20th of other states AND she was only in office for 18 months! The city she was Mayor of is now in debt out their fukkin ears because of the sports complex she had built (so they could build her house) and couldn't pay for!

Obama's tax plan will raise taxes 3% for people over $250k... Wouldn't you rather pay the 3% and not pay the price we're paying now with gas,groceries, and everything else??????

It is tough getting thru to these redneck asswipes. They rather see banks get bailed out, airlines get bailed out, car companies get bailed out and say nothing but then they will cry fowl when it is welfare. They are to stupid to realize that the big money leaving our checks are from these greedy pricks on Wall Street as well as this despicable eight years with these neocon pigs. Borrow and spend republican with there 20 thousand a year supporters. You can't make shit like this up.

ryanXL977

it is utterly amazing how they bitch about wellfare and healthcare but say nothing about no bid contracts, tax breaks to oil companies, and made up wars

it really is unreal

every day it amaZes me

Jacey
    Jacey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    Hopefully she will do Penthouse or Hustler at some point.
    this

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even I don't think she would be that crazy. Anyone have a link to a legitimate source on this?

apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!

The thing I don't get is, aren't many Republicans affiliated with some religion, mainly Christianity? I'm no follower of the Bible but I believe Jesus' main purpose was to clothe those who needed it, feed the poor, etc....

Why can't we just do good and help those out. A 3% tax increase(which is the price it was in the 1990's) will not set the wealthy back. They will still live a lifestyle greater than the majority of the country. When I become wealthy(I plan on it at least, almost done with my Computer Science major) I will not have a problem with paying my taxes. I won't walk around in my suit and tie and pretend like none of the world lives in poverty.

There are actually a lot of loopholes right now in the tax code which allow the very wealthy and large corporations to pay little or nothing at all.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

The thing that kills me with the tried & true "welfare bashing" done by republicans, is that they only mention the private citizens who are on welfare & ignore the corporate welfare which is an exponentially greater expense than the welfare for families.

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    The thing that kills me with the tried & true "welfare bashing" done by republicans, is that they only mention the private citizens who are on welfare & ignore the corporate welfare which is an exponentially greater expense than the welfare for families.

Democrats support "corporate welfare" every bit as much as Republicans.