robotika
    robotika's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashing out from Betus -- Concerns Please Help

So I'm relatively new to online sports book betting and I have $570 in my account that I've accrued with BetUs.com, which I've come to learn is to be avoided at all costs for their unwillingness to payout and the myriad of issues I've read about on this site.

I initially deposited $100 with a ** and now I have $570 to withdrawl and in order to do so they want front and back photos of my drivers license and my ** I used to deposit the funds with. Additionally, they want my checking account # and routing # to desposit the funds. This seems sketchy and I'm reluctant to do it because I do not want to deal with identify theft and the like. I'm sure this is common practice in this business, but it doesn't sit well with me. Is this as risky as it sounds or relatively safe? Anyway I can safeguard? I've heard of an option where I can have them send me a *****, but doesn't seem like that's an option if I deposited the money with a **.

Thoughts?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

No one will respond to and agent of the Department of Homeland Security

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever option you pick they are going to need identification to verify.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books generally want to send the money back to a CC if you deposited via CC. If you feel uncomfortable giving out your banking info ( yes, that is done on a regular basis ), and did not deposit with a CC, perhaps you should ask for a check.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

It's normal bro. GL, I cashed out a few weeks back.

robotika

Ok guys thanks for the headsup. I'm going to try blacking out my drivers license # and the back security number from my CC and see if that flies.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

fukkin fed

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on your winnings Rob but hopefully you do not need those funds immediately. BetUs is one of the worst in the industry with stall tactics, they will make up every lie to delay your payment. I experienced this firsthand a few years back with them, when you do get paid, next time deposit into a more reliable book.

triqy
    triqy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

you will need identification verification for any payout request i believe

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its standard procedure but when you se it their gonna say they never got and your gonnsend it multiple times..

Either way its betus and your not gonna be paid. Just be happy you only lost $500 guyhave been ripped off of much more

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

get the fuk out of here fed

robotika

Hah why does everyone think I'm a fed. thanks for the responses from peeps who are legit.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    get the fuk out of here fed

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

thegreek is the only place to play

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you guys know he's a fed?
    Last edited by joesomebody114; 06-24-11 at 04:30 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by robotika View Post
    So I'm relatively new to online sports book betting and I have $570 in my account that I've accrued with BetUs.com, which I've come to learn is to be avoided at all costs for their unwillingness to payout and the myriad of issues I've read about on this site. I initially deposited $100 with a ** and now I have $570 to withdrawl and in order to do so they want front and back photos of my drivers license and my ** I used to deposit the funds with. Additionally, they want my checking account # and routing # to desposit the funds. This seems sketchy and I'm reluctant to do it because I do not want to deal with identify theft and the like. I'm sure this is common practice in this business, but it doesn't sit well with me. Is this as risky as it sounds or relatively safe? Anyway I can safeguard? I've heard of an option where I can have them send me a *****, but doesn't seem like that's an option if I deposited the money with a **. Thoughts?
    Arb the remaining balance out with other books then close ur betus account. Worked 4 me