dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Welcome to the United States of Mexico

Folks, this f-ing sucks. I have been laid-off for several months now and been tryin to find a job. I am well experienced in my trade, and others as well. One would think I would have gotten a job by now with all the applications I have filled out and so fourth. But you know what, I haven't found a job and why, because I don't speak a lick of Spanish ! Every damn company seems to be hiring Bi-lingual people. This just sucks to high hell. I have been told that had I spoke spanish I'd have gotten a job. I give up, we are catering to the mexicans who don't speak a lick of English. No wonder people are having a hard time finding a job, or the unemployment rate is high. Companies want to hire Spanish speaking / bi-lingual workers. Therefore I now say welcome to the United states of Mexico. Sorry if I offend any true real American, as I am one, but I am just ticked as hell !

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sorry bud, that employer told you a lie.

You just suck.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you talking about all companies wanting bi lingual speakers? What job field are you in?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    What are you talking about all companies wanting bi lingual speakers? What job field are you in?
    Taking Taco/Burrito orders.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Minorities destroyed usa

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Folks, this f-ing sucks. I have been laid-off for several months now and been tryin to find a job. I am well experienced in my trade, and others as well. One would think I would have gotten a job by now with all the applications I have filled out and so fourth. But you know what, I haven't found a job and why, because I don't speak a lick of Spanish ! Every damn company seems to be hiring Bi-lingual people. This just sucks to high hell. I have been told that had I spoke spanish I'd have gotten a job. I give up, we are catering to the mexicans who don't speak a lick of English. No wonder people are having a hard time finding a job, or the unemployment rate is high. Companies want to hire Spanish speaking / bi-lingual workers. Therefore I now say welcome to the United states of Mexico. Sorry if I offend any true real American, as I am one, but I am just ticked as hell !
    trade is?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Minorities destroyed usa
    JJ don't make me go to NJ.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Minorities destroyed usa

we are a land of immigrants

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    This is the actual name of the country that we call 'Mexico'; The United States of Mexico.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

a real american would say hey i want a free market system where employers can hire who they choose even if it is an mexican. it's your fault for not speaking spanish. become fluent in spanish if you want a job. stop blaming everyone else when you can make changes to get a job. just like a liberal wanting to place blame on others or the "system" instead of taking personal responsibility to improve yourself to get a job. you cant keep living in the past buddy, you need to catch up or get left behind.

if mexicans are willing to do the job for less pay the company should hire them and not you. if you want the job be willing to do it for less money. stop complaining that's how capitalism works.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

So download Rosetta stone...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

spanish is dumb

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

who else is going to clean the shitter or scrub a floor. we mexicans are. como esta

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Taking Taco/Burrito orders.....

No need to apply at a taco truck and complain about your lack of spanish. I love taco trucks, I am the only white guy out there sometimes but I would follow those guys around town. They have limes out there, one guy has cilantro as a condiment,cilantro! I am sorry op lost his job but the taco truck hiring policies are not to blame

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    a real american would say hey i want a free market system where employers can hire who they choose even if it is an mexican. it's your fault for not speaking spanish. become fluent in spanish if you want a job. stop blaming everyone else when you can make changes to get a job. just like a liberal wanting to place blame on others or the "system" instead of taking personal responsibility to improve yourself to get a job. you cant keep living in the past buddy, you need to catch up or get left behind. if mexicans are willing to do the job for less pay the company should hire them and not you. if you want the job be willing to do it for less money. stop complaining that's how capitalism works.
    As per usual, agree with everything you've just stated Anti-foil. It's evolution and only the strong survive.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Taco truck. I love em

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

u need to step up ur game pal, we are the land of opportunity the weak go to hell and only the strong survive... if you look at the worlds populations Latinos are majority than the so called Ameeerricann..

chilidog

Interestingly enough, a native English speaker could step off the plane in Costa Rica and have a job within 24 hours.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are applying for jobs that ask for bilingual applicants, then fine, you're likely not qualified. Otherwise, they're lying to you about the reason for not hiring you.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Fire Bomb each establishment that rejected your application, that will teach them.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    spanish is dumb

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

same thing in nj
    lotta lotta jobs want bi-lingual- mostly spanish but some others also

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

im a white guy in cali...yes i get the whole bi-lingual BS to get a job...well at least i can do their sisters then hit the taco truck for a 4 dollar super burrito

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Not sure what field you're in, but if you're a chef or landscaper then knowing Spanish is almost a necessity.

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

can someone por favor translate this thread into espanol for me i cant read ingles and i only speak russian

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Amigos, esta f-ción es una mierda. He sido despedidos desde hace varios meses y ha sido tratando de encontrar un trabajo. Estoy con mucha experiencia en mi oficio, y otros también. Uno podría pensar que habría conseguido un trabajo por ahora con todas las aplicaciones que ha llenado y cuarto así. ¿Pero sabes qué, no he encontrado un trabajo y por qué, porque no habla una pizca de español! Cada maldita compañía parece ser la contratación de personas bilingües. Esto sólo aspira al infierno de alta. Me han dicho que si yo hablaba español me han conseguido un trabajo. Me doy por vencida, estamos atendiendo a los mexicanos que no hablan una pizca de Inglés. Con razón la gente está teniendo dificultades para encontrar un trabajo, o la tasa de desempleo es alta. Las empresas quieren contratar a hablar español / trabajadores bilingües. Por lo tanto, les digo ahora la bienvenida a los Estados Unidos de México. Lo siento si ofendo a ninguna verdad de América real, como yo soy uno, pero yo soy más marcado como el infierno!

chilidog

lol, google translate! i still understood all of it tho