Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This thread is about capping

All other remarks could result in penalty points
    no it will just get moved to the saloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    so what you stupid fuuk ??you guys start poking over and over with stupid comments ,post stupid nazi pics and compares me , daihomo idiot is doing nothing else than stalking me 24/7 , and then wondering when i go on tilt ?? i dont meant what i said, but i also do not apologize, you lowlifes should, guys like you wiggums are the real facists , have a good day,i didnt start that bullshit,again i am a decent capper and i am better than most of you fuuks,maybe im arrogant but i couldn t carel ess , i can look at my bankroll and beeing relaxed
    Roxxy, YOU in fact are the one that caused all this. You post way too many threads and have been called out on it many many times and you still do it. What do you expect? Just last night after the Bulls/Heat game I come back to PT and see like 4 threads about the same game made by you. I wasn't the one who posted the nazi picture so deal with that with daihmo or w/e. You even admitted to being an attention whore and said you were going to stick all your picks in 1 thread and then said you were gonna stop posting. So pick one dude. You brag about all this money you have and your wife etc. Why don't you get the attention you so desire form her or your fukkin friends...

Listen man, the only problem I have with you is you making 15 threads a day and I'm not the only one. If people making fun of you hurt your feelings so much that you post shit like you did about the twin towers you probably need real life help and or just need to stop posting so many threads and the bashing will stop.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Roxy condense your threads

It's your only weakness

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Germans are the aryan race, but too bad this world is revolved around an underdog system

SECOND SHIFT
    Update your status
    SECOND SHIFT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2352

Cappers, good or not, hot or not, have to be confident and boastful, it is what's needed to pull the trigger. The political stuff is hurtful and distracting. Good luck!

First 12