ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Pascal vs old man hopkins 2

They fight this saturday and Pascal is barely favored -120, the last fight was a draw. I think Pascal is easy money this week. hopkins is 46 years old and is more concentrated with his boy mcnabb not being black enough haha. Pascal is faster and stronger then old man hop and knocked him down twice last fight. i say he finishes him off in less than 8 rounds. what you guys think about this fight? thanks and good luck

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Tough call as trying to watch a Hopkins fight is very hard to do. He is always in great shape for an old guy and very ring smart. He is just such a slow grinding kind of fighter that I get bored. Watched some of the last fight and barring the Pascal kid being psyched out by Bernard's yapping and borderline cheap shots, he should be able to use his natural size, strength and speed advantages to win this rematch.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Pascal came out on fire last match and Hopkins looked every bit of 46. Then around the third round everything swung towards Hopkins and he dominated the rest of the match. I thought Hopkins actually won that fight.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Pascal came out on fire last match and Hopkins looked every bit of 46. Then around the third round everything swung towards Hopkins and he dominated the rest of the match. I thought Hopkins actually won that fight.
    agreed. I thought Hopkins won the fight as well, terrible decision. After seeing that last fight it would be Hopkins or nothing for me.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18837

My money is on BHop. If I can get Bhop by decision I would take it but last week i wanted Ward by decision and my book didn't have it.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had it either a draw or a hopkins wins last fight... but im liking pascal with he being younger,stronger and if worst comes to worst there always the "hometown decision"

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Hopkins won the last fight,but got robbed. flat out beat Pascal with the exception of the 1st few rounds.

I have been waiting for this rematch with much anticipation, i will be betting Hopkins for a sizeable amount.

I will also be at the fight.

Pascal is a haitian thug, Hopkins is one of the best fighters of all time,yes he is old,but he was just as old the last time they fought.

As far as a hometown decision is concerned, Pascal already got it last time out,won't happen again,

If Hopkins was younger he'd be -800 to win get the value on an older but much better boxer.

Guys, i like to see everyone take a few bucks from there bookmakers.

Bet Hopkins, Pascal is a phoney champion beating many unknowns such as Brian Norman,Silvio Branco, Estaba Camou and losing to Carl Froch when finally fighting outside of Quebec.

Hopkins=CASH

Either way enjoy the fight fellas.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I think Pascal will be easy money here. Pascal will dominate this fight and should knock him out.Al masters you are going to be losing some money here sorry bro.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

b-hop won the first matchup, hopefully he won't get screwed again.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Hopkins won the last fight,but got robbed. flat out beat Pascal with the exception of the 1st few rounds.

I have been waiting for this rematch with much anticipation, i will be betting Hopkins for a sizeable amount.

I will also be at the fight.

Pascal is a haitian thug, Hopkins is one of the best fighters of all time,yes he is old,but he was just as old the last time they fought.

As far as a hometown decision is concerned, Pascal already got it last time out,won't happen again,

If Hopkins was younger he'd be -800 to win get the value on an older but much better boxer.

Guys, i like to see everyone take a few bucks from there bookmakers.

Bet Hopkins, Pascal is a phoney champion beating many unknowns such as Brian Norman,Silvio Branco, Estaba Camou and losing to Carl Froch when finally fighting outside of Quebec.

Hopkins=CASH

Either way enjoy the fight fellas.

I never do this,but i must admit this was a sweet post.

Thank you Bernard...I knew you could.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    I think Pascal will be easy money here. Pascal will dominate this fight and should knock him out.Al masters you are going to be losing some money here sorry bro.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

Boom. Did it again.