daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    i think the better question here is, how the fukk did that guy get a broken nose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston09 View Post

Exactly what I was wondering.
    Ronaldo kicked the ball and unfortunately it hit the fan in the nose.. that's why he gave his worn game jersey or more accurately the replica one to show good gesture..

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

worse was the head butt in mexican monarcas morelia partidaso

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy could've at least signed it if he broke the fukker's nose.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

ronaldo's so fast he ran up to the stadium store and bought a $25 replica jersey to give to the fan because he didn't want the fan to get his $100 authentic jersey, even though he's a multi-millionaire...give me a break with this stupid ass thread title

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Blax0r View Post
    I actually thought he was trying to give the fan a clean jersey out of politeness; is the novelty of getting the actual game jersey an American thing only?
    think so too..would have to compare both jerseys for best opinion though

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

favorite all time broken nose was fabbio and the bird on roller coaster..little girl next to him was trying to hide her joy at the sight of his bloody face

tankman777
    tankman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

he did what they asked him to do

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

actually looking at it I think he showed great class even pausing for a picture with the nose

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

is OP serious? If you watched the game, the you will notice Ronaldo was going to give him the game worn jersey until an official came over(with most likely the backup jersey, which is the same authentic game jersey without all the sweat) and handed him the clean backup jersey. It just made sense to give the guy a clean jersey instead of the sweaty game worn one, since there both the same authentic jersey anyway.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Blax0r View Post
    I actually thought he was trying to give the fan a clean jersey out of politeness; is the novelty of getting the actual game jersey an American thing only?
    euros are really dumb.. worn jerseys are waaaay better than the replica ones.. it has more value than the one you could buy in the store..

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

speaking of messi that little fukin knat brat mfer did not show up in the world cup either..fuk la pulgita i will never forgive him for his world cup no show and argentina departure

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    euros are really dumb.. worn jerseys are waaaay better than the replica ones.. it has more value than the one you could buy in the store..
    actually..for all we known that old fuken man had dibs on the game jersey..what the fuk was he getting involved anyways..they always exchange sweaty jerseys but capt kangaroo was probably watching that jersey like a hawk

bottom line?

Broken nose was funny that little bald bitch was probably chanting all game..dale darle darle boca or some stupid shit

as for the rest..who givs a flying fuk

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

. worn jerseys are waaaay better than the replica ones.. it has more value than the one you could buy in the store..
    this is a fact..honestly that other jersey aint worth 10 percent in 20 years when he could have sold it complete with video evidence

donkson
    donkson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

lol what a terrible thread, get a clue op.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    unreal

He is the laughing stock of soccer
    Why is it "unreal"? Dude gave him a clean shirt to give to the fan, I don't get what is so crazy about this scene?

And laughing stock of soccer...hmmm he's banging the hottest chick on the planet and earning more money in a week then most earn in a lifetime...absolute laughing stock for sure...he's laughing all the way to the bank!

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

This is not a fukking replica shirt. Every player has a backup shirt in the locker room in case their nose gets broken (or something) and they have to change. It is the exact same shirt as Ronaldo is wearing, except it doesnt smell of perfume.

And say whatever for Ronaldo, guy's a fukking good soccer player.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

here's for the the tards...

Tell me this wasn't on purpose. And check the reaction of little cuntt's face afterwards. No apologies, no nothing... more like, what ? what did I do...

And here's Ferdinand kickin the ball at an old lady (his own fans) and then only waves a hand like... eh yo chill, sorry...

now Ronaldo does a similar thing, visits his victim and hands him a jersey and you still hear comments like, what the fucck... classless act, shouldve given the original jersey and SHOULDVE SIGNED IT seriously get a fucken clue. Been a Ronaldo hater all my life but this is just plain ridiculous.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ronaldo kicked the ball and unfortunately it hit the fan in the nose.. that's why he gave his worn game jersey or more accurately the replica one to show good gesture..
    if it wasn't like the 2 vids posted above and it was just a randomly kicked ball, then that guy is lucky to get anything. his stupid fault for not paying attention. he deserves nothing more then a corn dog from the concession stand imo.

now if it was a blatant kick like above, then that guy shoulda taken the jersey and strangled ronaldo with it when he came over

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by stuntin909 View Post
    lol at giving him a replica jersey. what makes you think they'd have a replica on the bench? im sure it was an authentic backup jersey that didn't get used.
    The old guy with the white hair had a knock off which was made in taiwan. he has hundreds of them in the trunk of his car

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    here's for the the tards... Tell me this wasn't on purpose. And check the reaction of little cuntt's face afterwards. No apologies, no nothing... more like, what ? what did I do... And here's Ferdinand kickin the ball at an old lady (his own fans) and then only waves a hand like... eh yo chill, sorry... now Ronaldo does a similar thing, visits his victim and hands him a jersey and you still hear comments like, what the fucck... classless act, shouldve given the original jersey and SHOULDVE SIGNED IT seriously get a fucken clue. Been a Ronaldo hater all my life but this is just plain ridiculous.
    nice videos! any more?

First 123