King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    With the wave of a wand, right?

Another scary set of facts:

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-h...sh-2011-5?op=1
    Your scare tactics are for pussies....we have been in a deep depression and we came back stronger...... Our great country will be back.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Your scare tactics are for pussies....we have been in a deep depression and we came back stronger...... Our great country will be back.
    CAME BACK STRONGER?!? Are you oblivious to what is happening in the world? Look at the decline of the US dollar, the level of US debt, the US unemployment rate, the US banking system, the US housing market, you can go on and on...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Frosberg,

Noticed your list only listed other nations (China/Japan/Luxemberg etc....dig into the numbers and ironically we owe the Fed over 5 TRILLION alone compared to the simple Billions owed to China .....next in line are pensions and IOU's to State/local municipalities......people overlook this aspect when it's the big elephant in the room.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

CAME BACK STRONGER?!? Are you oblivious to what is happening in the world? Look at the decline of the US dollar, the level of US debt, the US unemployment rate, the US banking system, the US housing market, you can go on and on...
    Ok..... So I will have to live in a tent and go hunting for food.. Only the strong survive.. Man up homeboy. Stop complaining and do something.

forsberg21

Ok..... So I will have to live in a tent and go hunting for food.. Only the strong survive.. Man up homeboy. Stop complaining and do something.
    I don't have to. I'm not American. Thank God.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    What's China gonna do? Invade us if we don't pay?
    WW3, you Betcha

This borrowing bs is the price we pay when incompetent morons on the banks of Potomac haven't got a slightest idea of how to run this rich country of ours

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

stop thinking about us then.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

if the US is in that much debt, they are rich

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Its gotten so bad some Mexicans are actually having their kids in Mexico

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by mrpooh View Post
    if the US is in that much debt, they are rich

Debt means that you owe. Owing a lot of money does not make you rich. Owing a lot of money is what causes bankruptcies.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Its gotten so bad some Mexicans are actually having their kids in Mexico
    your right they are. California, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Florida, OLD MEXICO.

bettilimbroke999

I say we borrow a 100 trillion and live it up, unlimited hookers and blow for everybody

Our future generations are sure gonna have it rough though

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    You really think Bush ran up a $10 trillion debt? Lol. Try 4.2, with 2.6 trillion of that under DEMOCRAT control (Reid, Pelosi, etc).

Btw, Obama's own budget projections for the next decade have the lowest federal deficit, in 1 year, at $600 billion. Read that again. The lowest single year deficit for the next 10 years is $600 BILLION, if Obama has his way with the budget. All of this can easily be found on the White House website.

Keep blaming Bush though
    Oh be quiet....none of the Democrats wanted to finance a war in Iraq right after 9/11 or let the rich corporations off the hook for not paying tax on their obscene profits. That was all proposed and passed by Bush with the help of false lies passed here and there to fool the Dems. (ie-WMD's in Iraq so let's get Saddam)

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

King Mayan.........don't waste your time with ForsyBoy..........he suffers from little brother syndrome. It's like that guy at the gym......the one laying under a bar with quarters on it..........he looks over and hates on the guy who's bar is loaded with plates.

NYSportsGuy210

You guys should really take a look at this video and get a note pad and a pencil out and jot this stuff down because this man hit the basics of Macroeconomics 101 down to a tee in this verbal beat down he just gave Fed chairman Ben Bernake. An increased money supply coupled with the fact that we cannot pay off existing debts STILL to the Federal Reserve and other foreign countires is why this country has been fcuked and Capitalism has been failing since 2002.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    King Mayan.........don't waste your time with ForsyBoy..........he suffers from little brother syndrome. It's like that guy at the gym......the one laying under a bar with quarters on it..........he looks over and hates on the guy who's bar is loaded with plates.
    Billy! You're back! I thought you ran away?

Anyways, Billy, you can say what you want, but you're not speaking with facts. Here are the facts.

- The US is forgoing investment in your future pensions, this will diminish your standard of living in retirement
    - The US will default on its debt if it cannot raise the debt ceiling above $14.4 trillion, that is no typo, trillion
    - The US borrows 40 cents for every 1 dollar it spends

You can live in your pretend world filled with your pretend opinions while I will present you cold, hard, facts as to why the US is on an irreversible, steep decline.
    Last edited by forsberg21; 05-17-11 at 12:53 AM.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    You guys should really take a look at this video and get a note pad and a pencil out and jot this stuff down because this man hit the basics of Macroeconomics 101 down to a tee in this verbal beat down he just gave Fed chairman Ben Bernake. An increased money supply coupled with the fact that we cannot pay off existing debts STILL to the Federal Reserve and other foreign countires is why this country has been fcuked and Capitalism has been failing since 2002.

I'll stop if you admit that you're handicapped. Capitalism has not been failing since 2002...at least according to the video; rather, Ron Paul is saying that the government is interfering in the market and preventing economic growth through its policies. Do you see the hypocrisy of you using this video as an examples and then continue on by arguing that it explains why capitalism has failed? He is clearly advocating for a free market, without government interference. Your post reveals your inability to analyze information accurately...how did you ever survive college?...keep studying...another 10 years and you might get it.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I'll stop if you admit that you're handicapped. Capitalism has not been failing since 2002...at least according to the video; rather, Ron Paul is saying that the government is interfering in the market and preventing economic growth through its policies. Do you see the hypocrisy of you using this video as an examples and then continue on by arguing that it explains why capitalism has failed? He is clearly advocating for a free market, without government interference. Your post reveals your inability to analyze information accurately...how did you ever survive college?...keep studying...another 10 years and you might get it.

Could you stop stalking me in every freakin thread already? How many times do I gotta smack your uneducated, low self-esteem ass up in every friggin thread? Beat it already kid...I know this is the highlight of your virgin life but give it a rest.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Quit giving me and the rest of SBR ammo...look at the hypocrisy and your inability to post intelligently...yet, I am the one that's uneducated and not you...christ almighty...anyone want to wager how many times it would take this chump to replay the video he posted, before he realizes that Ron Paul is arguing against government interference and regulation, which has hindered economic growth? I am guessing never.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    You really think Bush ran up a $10 trillion debt? Lol. Try 4.2, with 2.6 trillion of that under DEMOCRAT control (Reid, Pelosi, etc).

Btw, Obama's own budget projections for the next decade have the lowest federal deficit, in 1 year, at $600 billion. Read that again. The lowest single year deficit for the next 10 years is $600 BILLION, if Obama has his way with the budget. All of this can easily be found on the White House website.

Keep blaming Bush though
    You are a clueless moron !!!
    There is no on/off switch for deficits, policies take time to have an effect (positive or negative ) on a huge economies like that of the US.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what, were filing bankruptcy

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Oh be quiet....none of the Democrats wanted to finance a war in Iraq right after 9/11 or let the rich corporations off the hook for not paying tax on their obscene profits. That was all proposed and passed by Bush with the help of false lies passed here and there to fool the Dems. (ie-WMD's in Iraq so let's get Saddam)
    ok assuming you are correct

the dems have the power now, so pull out now, totally - stop expanding the wars

libya in the cross hairs now

why is the recent winner of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE expanding the wars?

i know all you leftys will attack me now, cause obama sanctions the expansion, so IT MUST BE OK

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Time to nuke China, they're a communist country with WMD anyway, we need to help them become a democracy
    ... I would not joke about something like that ...

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2199

I say we borrow a 100 trillion and live it up, unlimited hookers and blow for everybody

Our future generations are sure gonna have it rough though

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I'll stop if you admit that you're handicapped. Capitalism has not been failing since 2002...at least according to the video; rather, Ron Paul is saying that the government is interfering in the market and preventing economic growth through its policies. Do you see the hypocrisy of you using this video as an examples and then continue on by arguing that it explains why capitalism has failed? He is clearly advocating for a free market, without government interference. Your post reveals your inability to

analyze information accurately...how did you ever
    survive college?...keep studying...another 10 years
    and you might get it.

/ THREAD

You are PWNING the shit outta that LibTard

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Why is this news? This predicament has been on the horizon since 2005. Most of you fcuks don't care till shit hits the fan and you see stuff in print....

Same goes with global warming.....none of you right wing retards or hermits in general are gonna take notice till its the 25th hour and too late to do anything anyways. That's what you get for a putting a corrupt politicians in power for 8 years.
    You were making sense till you started mentioning global warming.

Do yourself a favor, tomorrow go to the Home Depot and buy yourself a couple of thermometers, making sure one is automated and one is old school. Then sit one in your back yard and one in your front yard and take a daily temperature reading of each for a month. (Record the non-automated data first each day). After the month is up, add up your recordings and total out the difference. Then ask yourself this question:

"What kind of fuking moron is stupid enough to believe the data of temperature gathering devices from 1870-1970 are precise enough to fall within a standard deviation of .75 degrees?" And then ask "what kind of fuking moron is stupid enough to believe these devices offer irrefutable proof that the earth has warmed between .75 and 1.4 degrees the last 150 years?"

Then find a mirror.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    ok assuming you are correct

the dems have the power now, so pull out now, totally - stop expanding the wars

libya in the cross hairs now

why is the recent winner of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE expanding the wars?

i know all you leftys will attack me now, cause obama sanctions the expansion, so IT MUST BE OK

Easier said than done. We pull out abruptly now and several more terrorist attacks and government assassinations will be eminent. Not to mention the three warring ethnic factions of Iraq will all try to slaughter one another for total control. It's gotta be done carefully and proper now.

We should have left after we ousted Saddam and let the fcukers figure out their own government and ruling party themselves.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

US can't payback trillions of dollars , the wars have bankrupted them .

the Great Country of China will be No. 1 soon .

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Not to mention the three warring ethnic factions of Iraq will all try to slaughter one another for total control. It's gotta be done carefully and proper now.

We should have left after we ousted Saddam and let the fcukers figure out their own government and ruling party themselves.
    Yeah, because certainly the Shi'i/Sunni/Kurds would have figured out a peaceful way to resolve their differences if we had just up and left as soon as we toppled Saddam.

Your logic could turn Spock violent.

The primary effing reason we stuck around in the first place was to prevent a civil war. What kind of fukking moron are you?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Why doesn't Obama put all of the money the FED has into Foldi funds 4? We'll be out of debt in no time.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7334

Amen to that Mayan. No way the US ever defaults. We have been in worse situations before.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Yeah, because certainly the Shi'i/Sunni/Kurds would have figured out a peaceful way to resolve their differences if we had just up and left as soon as we toppled Saddam.

Your logic could turn Spock violent.

The primary effing reason we stuck around in the first place was to prevent a civil war. What kind of fukking moron are you?
    10000 bucks says when we leave that country dips into civil war, do you really think those sand monkeys are going to accept a government set up by infidels running their country without a loaded gun in their face, hell they dont even accept it now WITH a loaded gun in their face thats why we havent been able to leave after 10 fuckin years

3 trillion down the drain but the good news is the oil companies profits are through the roof

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10392

Give me a break... you live in the shadow of the U.S.A.
    America says jump and Canada says, "How high daddy?"
    We sneeze and your frosty nose starts dripping!

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

Give me a break... you live in the shadow of the U.S.A.
    America says jump and Canada says, "How high daddy?"
    We sneeze and your frosty nose starts dripping!
    The only here is that your future pension, hence STANDARD OF LIVING, has been diminished, not mine.

You can call it the "shadow of the USA", or whatever you want (which is the view of the typical, uneducated, ignorant American that has never left their home state), but the fact of the matter is Canada has governed itself much more rationally during this recession (didn't hit Canada nearly as bad as it did the US) than the US, and the future losses of standard of living of the US are materializing NOW in front of your own face (the US government has halted the funding of your pensions in order to drown itself into more debt).

First 12345 Last