William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    The only here is that your future pension, hence STANDARD OF LIVING, has been diminished, not mine.

You can call it the "shadow of the USA", or whatever you want (which is the view of the typical, uneducated, ignorant American that has never left their home state), but the fact of the matter is Canada has governed itself much more rationally during this recession (didn't hit Canada nearly as bad as it did the US) than the US, and the future losses of standard of living of the US are materializing NOW in front of your own face (the US government has halted the funding of your pensions in order to drown itself into more debt).
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.
    Last edited by William Walters; 05-17-11 at 04:03 PM.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.
    Yawn. You have to be commended on your originality. It takes real wit and intelligence to copy and paste some generic words and a picture.
    Last edited by forsberg21; 05-17-11 at 12:15 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

The only here is that your future pension, hence STANDARD OF LIVING, has been diminished, not mine.

You can call it the "shadow of the USA", or whatever you want (which is the view of the typical, uneducated, ignorant American that has never left their home state), but the fact of the matter is Canada has governed itself much more rationally during this recession (didn't hit Canada nearly as bad as it did the US) than the US, and the future losses of standard of living of the US are materializing NOW in front of your own face (the US government has halted the funding of your pensions in order to drown itself into more debt).

How can you walk in those long shoes, you clown??
    I've been around the world 3 times and graduated
    university.
    My pension is quite fine...Being self-employed in a cash business,
    I handled that little hurdle.
    Who says that I live in the US?
    Let me know how you like your annual tax bill Frosty.

William Walters

Yawn. You have to be commended on your originality. It takes real wit and intelligence to copy and paste some generic words and a picture.
    Just a simple "thank you" to show your appreciation for the comfort & protection allotted you by the USA will suffice.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, and Br0nxer

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    You were making sense till you started mentioning global warming.

Do yourself a favor, tomorrow go to the Home Depot and buy yourself a couple of thermometers, making sure one is automated and one is old school. Then sit one in your back yard and one in your front yard and take a daily temperature reading of each for a month. (Record the non-automated data first each day). After the month is up, add up your recordings and total out the difference. Then ask yourself this question:

"What kind of fuking moron is stupid enough to believe the data of temperature gathering devices from 1870-1970 are precise enough to fall within a standard deviation of .75 degrees?" And then ask "what kind of fuking moron is stupid enough to believe these devices offer irrefutable proof that the earth has warmed between .75 and 1.4 degrees the last 150 years?"

Then find a mirror.
    Thanks for your feeble attempt at pretending to know science numb nut

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Yeah, because certainly the Shi'i/Sunni/Kurds would have figured out a peaceful way to resolve their differences if we had just up and left as soon as we toppled Saddam.

Your logic could turn Spock violent.

The primary effing reason we stuck around in the first place was to prevent a civil war. What kind of fukking moron are you?
    I love how I answer one simpleton's question just to get a reaction from another one who can't read the whole conversation between two posters....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Debt means that you owe. Owing a lot of money does not make you rich. Owing a lot of money is what causes bankruptcies.
    That and investing in a Canadian bacon distributorship. What was I thinking?

Tastes like sh*t!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

university.

Nice generic insults pal, it shows that you're lacking even a basic level of creativity. Does your "been around the world 3 times" means you got drunk at a bar in London and Berlin a few times? I've lived in 6 countries while I was at school.

Being self employed means that you don't have any private pension, unless of course you've been saving money on the side for your retirement (this isn't classified as a pension anyways). I'll pay my taxes and I'll be assured of free health care and not have to graduate university with a $50,000 debt either.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    That and investing in a Canadian bacon distributorship. What was I thinking?

Tastes like sh*t!
    There's no such thing as "Canadian" bacon. It's just all a marketing ploy created by greedy executives in your country to get you to buy more of something.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3081051AA3tdBh

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

There's no such thing as "Canadian" bacon. It's just all a marketing ploy created by greedy executives in your country to get you to buy more of something.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3081051AA3tdBh
    There is such a thing as Canadian bacon and it's as big a letdown as a fat chick on a blind date.

I've had trouble making friends with Canadians because of this issue.

I'll admit that I probably didn't seem approachable because I was concentrating too hard on holding my seething Canadian bacon resentment in when in the presence of Canadians. So they probably thought I was a jerk - but I was really was trying.

(Still, it's just like a Canadian to not see the nice guy underneath it all.)

But I'm not going to let any of this be a problem in getting to know you because you're such a fuggin' tool.

I feel better already, chum.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Give me a break... you live in the shadow of the U.S.A.
    America says jump and Canada says, "How high daddy?"
    We sneeze and your frosty nose starts dripping!
    forsberg is a joke.

dont pay him any mind

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    forsberg is a joke.

dont pay him any mind
    Hey man, weren't you BronxBombers earlier? Aren't you the guy whose wife left him for your best friend or something like that? You're gay too, aren't you?

On a side note, what's up with your posting numbers? 1300+ posts in 45 days? That's 30 posts per day? Do you have a life outside the SBR forums sir?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

There is such a thing as Canadian bacon and it's as big a letdown as a fat chick on a blind date.

I've had trouble making friends with Canadians because of this issue.

I'll admit that I probably didn't seem approachable because I was concentrating too hard on holding my seething Canadian bacon resentment in when in the presence of Canadians. So they probably thought I was a jerk - but I was really was trying.

(Still, it's just like a Canadian to not see the nice guy underneath it all.)

But I'm not going to let any of this be a problem in getting to know you because you're such a fuggin' tool.

I feel better already, chum.
    You were ignorant, that's why they didn't like you. Canadians and Americans, on the surface, are quite similar people. The reason why there can be tension between us is because of your ignorance. It's as simple as that. FYI.
    Last edited by forsberg21; 05-17-11 at 04:11 PM.

William Walters

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Br0nxer

Hey man, weren't you BronxBombers earlier? Aren't you the guy whose wife left him for your best friend or something like that? You're gay too, aren't you?

On a side note, what's up with your posting numbers? 1300+ posts in 45 days? That's 30 posts per day? Do you have a life outside the SBR forums sir?

forsberg21

Willy, can you do something besides copy and paste pictures? Or is that the only thing you learned while you dumped $50K on a worthless education?

If we tried to be like you, we'd be:

1. Drowning in debt
    2. Having our corrupt government rob us of everything
    3. The most hated nation in the world
    4. Living in a country with a crumbling economy and no future
    5. Ridiculously overweight and obese
    6. The dumbest people on the planet who lack even the most basic forms of common sense
    7. Ignorant as can be
    8. Living in a police state
    9. Have no health care - Love Fishhead's post about doing removing his own wisdom teeth!!! LOL, is that what you guys do down there?
    10. And this one is the best................. you were born on the wrong side of the border!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

How again is freedom provided through william walters?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately here is what I see, Forsberg is the only one arguing here with any substance and actual facts. The Americans in THIS thread are getting owned because they have all reverted to what is easiest which is ad hominems. I am no economic guru so I will keep my uneducated opinions to myself in regards to the state of our economy but I recognize a decent argument when I see one and it's coming from north of the border boyz. Step up your game and atleast represent us decently.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The unfortunate part of all of this is that we will hae to listen to this crap, ad nausiem, until 8/2. Hopefully the Boys and Girls Clubs in D.C. will take care of this quickly, so we can listen to some new crap that will spew out of Washington.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

university.
    hmm

you make US cash but you dont pay US taxes

sounds like you found a way to be a tax cheat?

Republican?

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willy, can you do something besides copy and paste pictures? Or is that the only thing you learned while you dumped $50K on a worthless education?

1. Drowning in debt
    6. The dumbest people on the planet who lack even the most basic forms of common sense
    7. Ignorant as can be
    9. Have no health care - Love Fishhead's post about doing removing his own wisdom teeth!!! LOL, is that what you guys do down there?
    10. And this one is the best................. you were born on the wrong side of the border!

I not gonna lie that sh*t made me LOL for real when I read it...

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Unfortunately here is what I see, Forsberg is the only one arguing here with any substance and actual facts. The Americans in THIS thread are getting owned because they have all reverted to what is easiest which is ad hominems. I am no economic guru so I will keep my uneducated opinions to myself in regards to the state of our economy but I recognize a decent argument when I see one and it's coming from north of the border boyz. Step up your game and atleast represent us decently.
    This sounds about right, 1 sharp poster for every 30 or so out there. I feel bad for ya bud, I hope you don't have to deal with people these irrational people 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in real life.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

1. Drowning in debt
    7. Ignorant as can be
    Out of all the fail in this post, I'll only address one piece right now. Having no health care? The US has the best health care in the world... best doctors, best equipment, best research, newest treatments, near-highest or highest survival rates for most major diseases, etc etc etc.

Why is it that any Canadian with money comes to the US for treatment, including some of your elected officials?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

Out of all the fail in this post, I'll only address one piece right now. Having no health care? The US has the best health care in the world... best doctors, best equipment, best research, newest treatments, near-highest or highest survival rates for most major diseases, etc etc etc.

Why is it that any Canadian with money comes to the US for treatment, including some of your elected officials?
    First of all, get your facts straight sir. "SOME of your elected officials?" You mean ONE, right? This was some nobody politician from backwards Newfoundland, and he took a ton of heat for what he did. The actions of one person don't reflect the system, I'm sure you'd agree this statement sounds logical.

Second, would you care to elaborate on "Why is it that any Canadian with money comes to the US for treatment"? This sounds something that you heard from Fox News. Why would anybody spend money on health care when they can access it for free? You probably heard that argument on Fox News during the health care debate in the US a few years ago.

Lastly, if you say that the US has the best health care system in the world, the best doctors, equipment, and all the other stuff you said (which is a very ignorant thing to say because I know for a fact you don't know about any other nation's health care system other than your own), then why does the US rank horribly in life expectancy statistics? Doesn't having the best doctors, equipment, treatments, highest survival rates in diseases translate into a prolonged life? Look at the US, it fails miserably:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ife_expectancy

Rank Country

(State/territory) Life expectancy at birth (years)
    Overall Life expectancy at birth (years)
    Male Life expectancy at birth (years)
    Female

1 Japan 82.6 78.0 86.1
    2 Hong Kong 82.2 79.4 85.1
    3 Iceland 81.8 80.2 83.3
    4 Switzerland 81.7 79.0 84.2
    5 Australia 81.2 78.9 83.6
    6 Spain 80.9 77.7 84.2
    7 Sweden 80.9 78.7 83.0
    8 Israel 80.7 78.5 82.8
    9 Macau 80.7 78.5 82.8
    10 France (metropolitan) 80.7 77.1 84.1
    11 Canada 80.7 78.3 82.9
    12 Italy 80.5 77.5 83.5
    13 New Zealand 80.2 78.2 82.2
    13 Norway 80.2 77.8 82.5
    15 Singapore 80.0 78.0 81.9
    16 Austria 79.8 76.9 82.6
    16 Netherlands 79.8 77.5 81.9
    18 Martinique ( France) 79.5 76.5 82.3
    18 Greece 79.5 77.1 81.9
    20 Belgium 79.4 76.5 82.3
    20 Malta 79.4 77.3 81.3
    20 United Kingdom 79.4 77.2 81.6
    20 Germany 79.4 76.5 82.1
    20 U.S. Virgin Islands ( US) 79.4 75.5 83.3
    25 Finland 79.3 76.1 82.4
    26 Guadeloupe ( France) 79.2 76.0 82.2
    27 Channel Islands ( Jersey and Guernsey) ( UK) 79.0 76.6 81.5
    27 Cyprus 79.0 76.5 81.6
    29 Ireland 78.9 76.5 81.3
    30 Costa Rica 78.8 76.5 81.2
    31 Puerto Rico ( US) 78.7 74.7 82.7
    31 Luxembourg 78.7 75.7 81.6
    31 United Arab Emirates 78.7 77.2 81.5
    34 South Korea 78.6 75.0 82.2
    34 Chile 78.6 75.5 81.5
    36 Denmark 78.3 76.0 80.6
    36 Cuba 78.3 76.2 80.4
    36 United States 78.3 75.6 80.8
    39 Portugal 78.1 75.0 81.2
    40 Slovenia 77.9 74.1 81.5
    41 Kuwait 77.6 76.0 79.9
    42 Barbados 77.3 74.4 79.8

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    who do we owe??? We don't owe anyone anything, if anything other counties owe us?/ National debt is overrated, hell we give the amount of the national debt to help other countries in crisis every year
    really? is this really what you believe?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

First of all, get your facts straight sir. "SOME of your elected officials?" You mean ONE, right? This was some nobody politician from backwards Newfoundland, and he took a ton of heat for what he did. The actions of one person don't reflect the system, I'm sure you'd agree this statement sounds logical.

Second, would you care to elaborate on "Why is it that any Canadian with money comes to the US for treatment"? This sounds something that you heard from Fox News. Why would anybody spend money on health care when they can access it for free? You probably heard that argument on Fox News during the health care debate in the US a few years ago.

Lastly, if you say that the US has the best health care system in the world, the best doctors, equipment, and all the other stuff you said (which is a very ignorant thing to say because I know for a fact you don't know about any other nation's health care system other than your own), then why does the US rank horribly in life expectancy statistics? Doesn't having the best doctors, equipment, treatments, highest survival rates in diseases translate into a prolonged life? Look at the US, it fails miserably:

Rank Country

Female

1 Japan 82.6 78.0 86.1
    3 Iceland 81.8 80.2 83.3
    6 Spain 80.9 77.7 84.2
    7 Sweden 80.9 78.7 83.0
    8 Israel 80.7 78.5 82.8
    9 Macau 80.7 78.5 82.8
    11 Canada 80.7 78.3 82.9
    12 Italy 80.5 77.5 83.5
    13 Norway 80.2 77.8 82.5
    18 Greece 79.5 77.1 81.9
    20 Malta 79.4 77.3 81.3
    27 Cyprus 79.0 76.5 81.6
    34 Chile 78.6 75.5 81.5
    36 Cuba 78.3 76.2 80.4
    41 Kuwait 77.6 76.0 79.9

You still talking about us??

And stop being a moron, we do have the best health care, but we also eat a shit load of fat foods and high fructose corn syrup...

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

forsbeg is in deeeeeep.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

the government will find a way to keep trucking and the numbers will keep going up

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Thanks for your feeble attempt at pretending to know science numb nut
    That really the best response you got? You think your old man would give you a pat on the back after reading that one?

Tell you what, since you want to put on the airs about being so knowledgeable about science, why don't you just go ahead and explain to the rest of the thread here why such an experiment's results are as feeble as you claim?

Anything less and I'll be forced to reaffirm you're the pillock coward I concluded from the outset.

The Madcap

Rank Country

Female

1 Japan 82.6 78.0 86.1
    3 Iceland 81.8 80.2 83.3
    6 Spain 80.9 77.7 84.2
    7 Sweden 80.9 78.7 83.0
    8 Israel 80.7 78.5 82.8
    9 Macau 80.7 78.5 82.8
    11 Canada 80.7 78.3 82.9
    12 Italy 80.5 77.5 83.5
    13 Norway 80.2 77.8 82.5
    18 Greece 79.5 77.1 81.9
    20 Malta 79.4 77.3 81.3
    27 Cyprus 79.0 76.5 81.6
    34 Chile 78.6 75.5 81.5
    36 Cuba 78.3 76.2 80.4
    41 Kuwait 77.6 76.0 79.9
    Forseberg, you're too smart to be using life expectancy statistics to rate health care. It's like using RBI's as the sole indicator to prove how good a hitter is.

"a study by Professors Ohsfeldt and Schneider at the University of Iowa, which shows that, if you leave out people who are victims of homicide or who die in automobile accidents, Americans live longer than people in any other Western country. Doctors do not prevent homicides or car crashes. In the things that doctors can affect, such as the survival rates of cancer patients, the United States leads the world.

Americans get the latest pharmaceutical drugs, sometimes years before those drugs are available to people in Britain or in other countries where the government runs the medical system. Why? Because the latest drugs cost more and it is cheaper to let people die."

http://townhall.com/columnists/thoma..._fables/page/2

The Madcap

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I love how I answer one simpleton's question just to get a reaction from another one who can't read the whole conversation between two posters....
    Yeah well, you're not that interesting.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

You still talking about us??

And stop being a moron, we do have the best health care, but we also eat a shit load of fat foods and high fructose corn syrup...
    LOL!!! I knew this was you Mayan:
    Attached Images  

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18831

We can cut the debt in half if we do a 1 time tax on the top 1% in this country of 15% of their assets. Otherwise we will have hyperinflation and everything and I mean everything will go thru the roof.

The only reason it hasn't so far is because China is letting up borrow hundreds of billions which is keeping us afloat for the short term but its not gonna last forever especially if this country loses its AAA rating.

First 12345 Last