TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Unbelievable. Haters can't talk because the Heat won in impressive fashion, so instead they criticize the Heat for celebrating after winning? Did any of you truly watch how hard that series was played by both teams? No other matchup has been played at that level yet in the playoffs. Those guys have every right to step back for 5 minutes and celebrate, because as soon as they get in the locker room with Spo it's back to work to prepare for the next round. If sure all of you here would have walked off the court stone-faced after that win right?

Oh, and for what it's worth, the vast majority of Boston's teams stormed off the court without shaking hands. Where's the criticism of that?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    never seen tears after conference semis
    bosh was crying halfway through the season, last night should of filled two five gallon jugs

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Rediculous. They still have a long way to go.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

just give them their rings now

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I think the Heat officially embarrassed 90% of this board. You know, the people who claimed the Heat can't beat the Celtics in the playoffs... Now those poster have to nitpick at something to save face...

JJ doesn't really count because his opinion changes more than a babies diaper..

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Unbelievable. Haters can't talk because the Heat won in impressive fashion, so instead they criticize the Heat for celebrating after winning? Did any of you truly watch how hard that series was played by both teams? No other matchup has been played at that level yet in the playoffs. Those guys have every right to step back for 5 minutes and celebrate, because as soon as they get in the locker room with Spo it's back to work to prepare for the next round. If sure all of you here would have walked off the court stone-faced after that win right?

Oh, and for what it's worth, the vast majority of Boston's teams stormed off the court without shaking hands. Where's the criticism of that?
    I was very disappointed when I seen that. I will give props to Allen, Rivers, and a few others...

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

just give them the rings now... no lakers.. no celtics.. no 1 can stop them now

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope Bulls embarrass them. I grew up a Bulls fan and I see that same will that I will not let us lose from D Rose that MJ had. Lebron doesnt have that; went to Miami so Wade can take the pressure and save him

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

8 more games to go
    Could be 14 games. Your math is off.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Lebron hunched over, thanking the "lord" for his awesomeness... whatta display

atleast his postgame interview was somewhat classy.... and he hugged Delonte at the end... wonder if lebron watched?

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I noticed that also. It did seem like they won an nba championship. We will see.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see the problem...they beat their nemesis, did anyone see them throwing champagne bottles around in the locker room afterwards. I'm sure they are well aware they have to win 8 more and they are back to business today..maybe tomorrow. Everyone has to overreact to every little thing they do like it's effecting their ability to live. Let them celebrate how they want to and move on...I wonder how people react if they win the whole thing and they start doing the doogie or something - actually I couldn't watch that either.

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat lets goheat

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Sure the Bulls will have to play their best to win. Sure all the guys that have struggled somewhat will have to step up. But is it impossible? No. The Bulls played quite well against them during the season. Yes, the Bulls must still get by Atlanta but I think they will. The Celtics gave heat all they could but I think you will see a more sustained defensive pressure from the younger Bulls' players. Age was a factor as the Celtics/Heat series wore on. Home court is more of a factor for the Bulls than people realize. The speed of Rose is something Heat didn't have to deal with vs Boston. I think you will see Bulls play with more of an edge vs Heat since they will be given no chance to win by all the experts.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4461

Heat are overrated and boring , I like to see OKC/ Bulls in the finals..Kevin durant vs D rose

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good one Fishhead Can you imagine if Heat ever win it all?? Oh my God the nation will be in trouble James will want statue in Wash DC
    hahaha I wouldn't doubt it...what a flamer...dude thinks he's God, b/c he's the best role player to ever play the game...needed to go to Miami to ride D wade's coat tails to beat the C's and have a chance to actually win a championship...what a pusssy biitch

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I guarantee this series goes 6 or 7. No 5 game series for Heat without the home court and Chicago got back to looking like themselves the last 5 quarters, and they will be the underdogs so they will be more focused right off the bat!

lets make some money here

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Love the Bulls...did you notice how the Heat were rolling on the ground crying after they won their Boston series but the Bulls were all business and just shaking hands after their big win. The Bulls know they have work to do. The Heat are just relieved to be there. Bulls in 7...I will be making a series wager on the Bulls. Good luck Bulls backers!

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

bull win

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Derrick Rose is gonna go off on these clowns they call the Miami Heat

The MVP is in the building. Bend over Lebron.. Your fate is sealed as a losing crybaby

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Love the Bulls...did you notice how the Heat were rolling on the ground crying after they won their Boston series but the Bulls were all business and just shaking hands after their big win. The Bulls know they have work to do. The Heat are just relieved to be there. Bulls in 7...I will be making a series wager on the Bulls. Good luck Bulls backers!
    Maybe because the Bulls played Atlanta and not the defending Eastern conference champs, and championship caliber squad like Miami did...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    If the Heat are just relieved to be there, and the Bulls are about business. Why you predict it will go 7? Shouldn't the Bulls sweep or maybe win in 5?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

They have been celebrating a championship since the day they signed. It's like a Wayans parody movie. These guys are funny.

The best ending for anti-Heat fans would be for the Thunder to beat them. Miami would finally get past Boston and their window closes right after by the underclassman team. And Perkins is on there...the player that left a gaping hole after Ainge gambled.

Chicago does match up nicely on the front line. Boozer might actually get something going this series.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

heat is an overrated team.I think 4-3 or 4-2 Bulls. it looks like phillies - giants series last year.
    overrated fav. and underrated dog

Bulls -2 (first match)
    Bulls series prices +170
    Last edited by gangeriver; 05-13-11 at 11:41 AM.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Did Chicago win all the reg season meetings?

Howard Stearn wants Lebron to win his 1st championship

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    heat is an overrated team.I think 4-3 or 4-2 Bulls. it looks like phillies - giants series last year.
    overrated fav. and underrated dog

Bulls -2 (first match)
    Bulls series prices +170
    Are you seriously comparing that Mlb series to this one?? It was a completely different matter.. If that's your logic, than you will come down hard....

lonzkk
    lonzkk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas will win title, IMO. GL

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Did Chicago win all the reg season meetings?

Howard Stearn wants Lebron to win his 1st championship

Yep, the Heat were 0-5 against the Bulls & Mavs combined this year... I for one can't wait to see how this plays out..

First 12