DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Whats Your biggest Collapse??

If u have had one. I went from 10 to nearly 850 in around 15 days. Now I've lost it all in the last 4 days and reloaded a few times putting me at -130
    So thats a 980 dollar and 3 weeks thrown away. Any one else ever fail this miserably???

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have had numerous bad runs, with a lot more money than that. I have had great runs as well... I am in this for the long haul.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I am in this for the long haul.
    I suck at being patient and selective.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

In terms of dollar amount, i've lost quite a bit more than that on 1 bet before. In terms of %, can't say I've ever increased my BR by nearly 8500% and then lost it all and some, you got me there.

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

i went from $25 to $7500 in one week once, cashed half, still remember, my thought i will double back up, so get on a tennis favorite one of the russian fycks -1000 or so, that fyck, and lost the rest, "lesson" after a good run sit back for awhile, or bet moderate

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I watched a friend cash his sports ticket at the cage, turn around and bet $40 a spin on "black" at the table behind us. I went to get a gatorade from the gift shop, when I returned he was down and out.

He said if the cashier had not taken so long to cash his ticket he would have had more success.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm in the midst of it now.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DemoralizdDreamr

OH wow, i guess im not the only one. Only one reason for this: Poor Discipline
    I still cant imagine myself ever getting back to the same amount so I dont know where to start. Might take one final shot and see if it gets anywhere. Otherwise im just going to quit this crap. I lose even when i win. So it lose-lose both ways.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

you lost $130 of pocket money... not the end of the world.

This "game" isnt for everyone. We all get burnt out after a while, but this valley you are walking in is fukk all compared to the canyons most of us know far too well.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    you lost $130 of pocket money... not the end of the world.

This "game" isnt for everyone. We all get burnt out after a while, but this valley you are walking in is fukk all compared to the canyons most of us know far too well.
    I dont understand your analogy but Its just a lil exasperating to lose everything for stupid reasons after I got somewhere.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

went through a few month period where I insisted on having a minimum 1k balance at 5 dimes at the start of each day..Lost everyday for moths and ended up depositing like 25 k in 3 months

end result was I lost a ton of money and am black listed at yesternn yunion..and so is my best friend who never made a bet in his life

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    went through a few month period where I insisted on having a minimum 1k balance at 5 dimes at the start of each day..Lost everyday for moths and ended up depositing like 25 k in 3 months

end result was I lost a ton of money and am black listed at yesternn yunion..and so is my best friend who never made a bet in his life
    I have had the same approach and the same result but with little amount of money. So are u back to par yet????.....

tim0402
    Update your status
    tim0402's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

bet it all on tampa today

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    I dont understand your analogy but Its just a lil exasperating to lose everything for stupid reasons after I got somewhere.
    You lost 130 dollars of your own money... its not the end of the world. If you can turn 10 dollars into 800+ once, why not twice? or three times?
    Was it pure fluke that you were able to accumulate so much off a small initial "investment"?

The analgoy was meant to demonstrate that, of course, for the most part we have all failed miserably at one time or another with gambling and for the most part, most serious gamblers would consider a $130 loss a drop in the bucket.

BOL in the future.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    I have had the same approach and the same result but with little amount of money. So are u back to par yet????.....
    no man..there have actually been nights where the only bets I have are points bets

I wake up each day expecting to go on the greatest winning streak of my life..still waiting

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post

no man..there have actually been nights where the only bets I have are points bets

I wake up each day expecting to go on the greatest winning streak of my life..still waiting
    hahha, dont wory bro. One of these day man... one of these days

@SSniper: I see what u mean, it wasnt a fluke but it took a lot of stat crunching. Ima start the same thing over today and see where I get with 25 bucks. Ima try to turn it into 1000, but if i lose the first bet im done. This process of losing eventually will likely be perpetual even if i win.

DemoralizdDreamr

I had a lot of success betting these type of plays. So here goes the shot at me gambling ever again or not.
    in my opinion, either win or loss its win-win for me.
    LIVE MLB, Baseball
    San Diego Padres/Milwaukee Brewers 11-May-2011 10:10 AM PST
    Total Runs UNDER 11.5 for Game +145
    Action Action
    Risking 24.96 to Win 36.19 CAD

DemoralizdDreamr

YUP im done betting.

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol $40? $130? $980?
    This site is getting more disappointing every day. I bet an average of $500-$1000 a day, and you guys
    are crying about a few hundred bucks?
    Losers.