edragonl
    edragonl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Negative balance at bodog, can they affect my credit

Hello all,

I live in canada recently depoist $500 at bodog, and then had $100 left in it. What I did was to use the DBT. And appraently TD flaged their account and wont let anything go through their account. now they froze my account and claim that I need to pay them $4xx or the will report me to the credit union. I have look up my options and paying them seems to be my best option. This means that I will need to go open a new account at like other bank that will allow me to transfer them the money.

my question is
    1) can they actually report my bounced check to the credit berau and affect my credit?
    2) if yes, how long do I have to pay them back
    3) what bank outside TD will allow me to transfer a gambling company money?

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

LOL dude probably did a charge back and wants to know if he can get impacted

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Just pay them the money, plain and simple. I had a negative balance with them once because Digital Pin pulled some bullshit on me. I play on both Bookmaker/Bodog & anybody whos uses them knows that Worldconnectexpress.com(WCE)/digital-pin.com(DP) are sister sites. If you buy your credits on WCE you can use them on DP and vice-versa.

So one day I buy 100 dollars in credits on WCE, and I sent it to Bodog. Apparently this is frowned upon for some reason, and DP closed my account and charged back 100 dollars on me.

Long-story short, I explained the situation to Bodog and they completely understood. I sent them 200 dollars the next day, and I my debt was erased, and I resumed playing with 100 dollar balance.

Just take 400 out of your bank account, and send a MoneyTransfer. If that isnt possible use the eWallets they offer. ***********/********* are very easy to use.