ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quality post

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    mathy is a janitor, let's not kid ourselves here

You're doing nothing but kidding yourself if you believe this.........

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Happy (belated) Fishhead Day

one of the hands-down all-time greats

A +EV purist

he deserves his own day

We observe this day, Fishhead Day, to reflect back on our own EV, what was +, what was -, what about our EV we would like to change in the coming year, and to honor one of the truest heroes of EV ever - the gambling Hall of Famer Fishhead!

Here here! To FISHHEAD DAY!!

CARPHEAD, certainly a bad beat on my end that I will just be missing Judie and you on your visits to Vegas for the WSOP.

It's my guess you both will be long gone by July 14ish, the day of my arrival back home???

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    I think the proper Fishhead play would be to take the entire cooler. At home sort empties (to return to store), empty melted ice water onto various vegetables growing out of every orifice in yard, take full cans of alcohol to barter with local teens in exchange for dumpster scouting information, rent the cooler out to various youth sports teams and when the cooler is too used for that buy new similar cooler at wal-mart and return old beat up one in box for refund. Auction or continue to rent new cooler.
    I was thinking -EV because it'd be harder to escape with the whole thing. You have to take into account risk/reward.

It was this drink called Fuze. Big can-shaped things with the Fuze logo filled with ice and some different flavors of the drink inside.

First 12