BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Could JJ Gold qualify as being a celebrity to get in millionaires row at derby?

Who the hell decides who and who isn't a celebrity where they get to be on millionaires row at the Kentucky Derby?Who would want to be there even if they were invited?It's nothing but a bunch of phonies from politicians to singers who haven't had a hit song in 40 years anyway.You get alot of athletes who get interviewed who admit it's their first time attending any horse race at all.JJ Gold should try to crash the party and if they say he's not invited,get a court order.

Other serby observations.You pay good money for a ticket and some water buffalo herd of women with big fruit bowl hats stand in front of you where you see nothing.

Then the peon class is in the infield like they are prisoners at gitmo with prison barbed wire separating them from the rest of the facility.Funny they aren't being waterboarded in the infield pond.Maybe Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld could be the celebrity guests in the infield instead of up on millionaires row.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJgold is like Perez hilton.

Online fame other than that nobody knows him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wish but I would be the ugliest guy in the row
    People would laugh at me

If I showed you now my photo I am really banged up,my hair on the sides is long and sticks out

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only reason I know of the guy is because howard stern was talking about posting a pic of miley cyrus' snatch on his website.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

no...but they modeled the horse's shoes after his hair pattern

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Who the hell decides who and who isn't a celebrity where they get to be on millionaires row at the Kentucky Derby?Who would want to be there even if they were invited?It's nothing but a bunch of phonies from politicians to singers who haven't had a hit song in 40 years anyway.You get alot of athletes who get interviewed who admit it's their first time attending any horse race at all.JJ Gold should try to crash the party and if they say he's not invited,get a court order.

Other serby observations.You pay good money for a ticket and some water buffalo herd of women with big fruit bowl hats stand in front of you where you see nothing.

Then the peon class is in the infield like they are prisoners at gitmo with prison barbed wire separating them from the rest of the facility.Funny they aren't being waterboarded in the infield pond.Maybe Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld could be the celebrity guests in the infield instead of up on millionaires row.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Waterboarding at the Derby is self-administered.....
    25 mint julips and you're talkin' sugary-sweet
    to every last one of those water buffalos!!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Once jj tells them he's from jersey...they'll throw him the fukk out