thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

that that that all folks

My account has been defeated. Went with home teams last week, and the days I chose them they lost. Monday was my last play, and it was 1 dollar, and i still lost with a favorite. Might take some time off or wait for the football season. In total it was a $190 in losses from January, not bad actually. Like to get some money in my account again, but knowing that money can used to purchase a few items. Going to try start a mobile concesssion stand that sells--ice cream novelties, hotdogs, popcorn, refreshments, and maybe drugs-- so I can hopefully get some money to bet with.
    pop and popcorn buy some hopefully soon
    Last edited by thfootball; 05-06-11 at 05:29 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hang in there guy
    We expect you back in game soon

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

call me son

business opportunity to get you back in the game

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    I'm account had been defeated. Went with home teams last week, and the days I chose them they lost. Monday was my last play, and it was 1 dollar, and i still lost with a favorite. Might take some time off or wait to the football season. In total it was a $190 in losses from January, not bad actually. Like to get some money in my account again, but knowing that money can used to purchase a few items. Going to try start a mobile concesssion stand that sells--ice cream novelties, hotdogs, popcorn, refreshments, and maybe drugs-- so I can hopefully get some money to bet with.
    pop and popcorn buy some hopefully soon

Go buy a "Barreled In" t-shirt and head for the barn....call it a day son

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

get back in the game kid.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Not a kid, but it was a learning lesson. Seen some do well and others faulter on here. I avoided bashing others if I followed them, even though i posted i lost, it was never to bash. Definitely some eye opening things to consider for the next bettiing round if I put in some more money. Tips and pointers are a good thing to know about when betting. Injuries, mean alot, not only in football, but other sports. Definitely is an emotional rollercoaster and you can spend hours upon hours just trying to make a pick. Sometimes it's too overwhelming to research so much.

Best of luck on you betting. Crazy as it is, but i'll probably be back

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    Not a kid, but it was a learning lesson. Seen some do well and others faulter on here. I avoided bashing others if I followed them, even though i posted i lost, it was never to bash. Definitely some eye opening things to consider for the next bettiing round if I put in some more money. Tips and pointers are a good thing to know about when betting. Injuries, mean alot, not only in football, but other sports. Definitely is an emotional rollercoaster and you can spend hours upon hours just trying to make a pick. Sometimes it's too overwhelming to research so much.

Best of luck on you betting. Crazy as it is, but i'll probably be back

thats the spirit