icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Obama must be a sick poker player.

The way he handled the birther thing was genius. There was no point pulling out the long-form original document for a few crazies like jj and C-Gold. He waited and waited until someone who was an actual threat went all in on birtherism, then played the Trump card, as it were.

Now he's pulling the same thing with the bin Laden death pics/vid. He gets to walk the high road, trying not to revel in all the gore, and the minute a big fish like Huckabee, Palin or Bachmann says they don't believe Osama bin Laden was actually killed, bam, watch him make them look like a jackass.

I'm probably not going to vote for him if I can't get back on Stars/Tilt by election day, but the man can play his fukking cards. Hats off to you, Mr. President.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

awesome reason to vote, to play poker, lol

wow what ignorance

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

fish? think everyone is on the same side against bin laden

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Obama is making anyone who doubts him look stupid with his poker face. This is the president this country needs. A good gambler who knows when to fold them and when to hold them.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Obama is making anyone who doubts him look stupid with his poker face. This is the president this country needs. A good gambler who knows when to fold them and when to hold them.
    an ignorance from you is no surprise, oh pavy

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Obama is making anyone who doubts supports him look stupid with his poker face. This kenny rogers is the president this country needs. A good gambler who knows when to fold them and when to hold them.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

So you're applauding him for using politics to gain favor when that is EXACTLY what he campaigned against....you think he's 'cool' for manipulating American voters when he is suppose to be 'above it all' and the President of the country, not a particular ideology?
    Meanwhile he's taking this story and crafting it to create a narrative to distract from the fact that he failed in Libya....made it worse actually.....he's letting Syria become the next hotspot...jobless claims domestically just shot higher this week....still inflated unemployment numbers....we are still borrowing and spending money we don't have.....the destruction in Alabama and Mississippi and Virginia is being set aside so people like you can cheer from your couch for pundit shows.....gas prices are breaking the middle class who are supposedly his favorite people.....food prices and necessities such as diapers for kids are rising.....but go ahead....focus on his poker ability (he's truly focused on yours seeing as how he just oversaw the taking away of your right to use your money to play online ) and Michelle is out learning how to Dougie with a bunch of kids on the school yard instead of having them inside learning....refer to my other thread that HALF of Detroit is now illiterate....but I betcha they can quote the new Lil Wayne song verbatum....nice job skill to take to an employer huh?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Just noticed your avatar, so I apologize if any of the events I just posted are a shock to you, seeing as how you most likely haven't left your house from playing some Fantasy game maybe?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

No wonder you lose your tail on a yearly basis. Obama has lost his. Only a loser like you would support him.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I used to not like Obama, now I love him, making all these tea baggers look like retarted hypocrites...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I used to not like Obama, now I love him, making all these tea baggers look like retarted hypocrites...
    A retard like you calling others retards. How classic. Get a life, you fool. Try posting something constructive.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Obama must be a sick poker player.

Or maybe, his advisers are.

cmendo2005
    cmendo2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Really you're expecting an elected official to try not to gain favor and "manipulate" voters so they get re elected? What are you Commie? Does winning not matter either? Just having fun?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    A retard like you calling others retards. How classic. Get a life, you fool. Try posting something constructive.
    the hypocrite has arrived... Talking point inbreds.

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    So you're applauding him for using politics to gain favor when that is EXACTLY what he campaigned against....you think he's 'cool' for manipulating American voters when he is suppose to be 'above it all' and the President of the country, not a particular ideology?
    Meanwhile he's taking this story and crafting it to create a narrative to distract from the fact that he failed in Libya....made it worse actually.....he's letting Syria become the next hotspot...jobless claims domestically just shot higher this week....still inflated unemployment numbers....we are still borrowing and spending money we don't have.....the destruction in Alabama and Mississippi and Virginia is being set aside so people like you can cheer from your couch for pundit shows.....gas prices are breaking the middle class who are supposedly his favorite people.....food prices and necessities such as diapers for kids are rising.....but go ahead....focus on his poker ability (he's truly focused on yours seeing as how he just oversaw the taking away of your right to use your money to play online ) and Michelle is out learning how to Dougie with a bunch of kids on the school yard instead of having them inside learning....refer to my other thread that HALF of Detroit is now illiterate....but I betcha they can quote the new Lil Wayne song verbatum....nice job skill to take to an employer huh?
    So a democrat isn't allowed to be a smart politician? Obama is using political judo, letting the lunatic fringe make themselves look crazy. By not laying all the cards out on the table, the Rove disciples don't know which stupid claims he can refute.

George W. Bush took more vacation time than any other president, in fact he pretty much took the entire month before 9/11 off. But sure, any time Obama does anything not directly related to improving the country, that lazy boy needs to get back to work!

I have no idea what Detroit's literacy rates or "dougieing" have to do with anything, just another incoherent neocon mind. I guess maybe we should stop blowing up other countries and put more funding into education, right?

No wonder you lose your tail on a yearly basis. Obama has lost his. Only a loser like you would support him.
    lol u mad. Sorry, I don't have my "long form" gambling records to prove I'm way up over the long run, but at least I can muster up the $200 to go pro.

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    awesome reason to vote, to play poker, lol

wow what ignorance
    His DoJ has seized my money and taken away a nice side income. I'll probably vote Ron Paul or whoever the greens run.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    So a democrat isn't allowed to be a smart politician? Obama is using political judo, letting the lunatic fringe make themselves look crazy. By not laying all the cards out on the table, the Rove disciples don't know which stupid claims he can refute.

George W. Bush took more vacation time than any other president, in fact he pretty much took the entire month before 9/11 off. But sure, any time Obama does anything not directly related to improving the country, that lazy boy needs to get back to work!

I have no idea what Detroit's literacy rates or "dougieing" have to do with anything, just another incoherent neocon mind. I guess maybe we should stop blowing up other countries and put more funding into education, right?

lol u mad. Sorry, I don't have my "long form" gambling records to prove I'm way up over the long run, but at least I can muster up the $200 to go pro.

The point is he RAN that he WASN'T going to be a 'typical politician' so NO, he can't unless you concede he's a phony opportunist in which he deserves not to be voted for again. I've said dozens of times in posts....I could care less if he is a D or an R...labels mean Shitt....be a leader, do your job and let that be it. This is why Obama was elected, remember all the speeches touting "I'm coming to fix Washington, I won't play sides, I'm one of you, just want to bring hope and change to D.C. politics" and now he's being applauded for being an Uber-politician? Get the fukk outta here Yes Rove is a an asshole, agreed, and Bush played politics as well, didn't vote for him either. You made my point exactly by saying he's doing right by playing games with the 'fringe'.....they are just that...a fringe i.e. SMALL segment of the people he is elected to govern, not play back and forth with.

Not sure why you bring up the long form issue at me...I've never said he's a Kenyan....that's for others to deal in, not me. And I can 'muster up' as many "forum status" dollars as I need but have joked a hundred times in PT here...I'm a contrarian but since the Pro thing just came about recently, if it lasts until football season again, I'll jump in so John and JJ can get my kickbacks but no point until then.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

IcancountoOne -

Here's $200 for my Pro label and another $200 as charity to whoever wants it.....some of us don't focus on 'labels' to prove our status bro
    Attached Images  

gwiz
    gwiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Who gives a crap if the economy is not any better and the price of gas is 5 dollars he will be gone.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

He will be re-elected in a landslide...............

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Watch 60 minutes on Sunday to see his poker face

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Obama's a genius

Hook up the people that got you elected with bailouts and freebees
    Make sure a good 20% of the country is unemployed so they'll be able to vote for you
    Give them some happy feel good PR
    continue to destroy the country for 4 more years and then make somebody else foot the bill for your waste

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-19-16 at 03:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

If Obama was a poker player, he'd be the guy we'd be feeding drinks to trying to keep at the table..

but he's not a poker player, he is a President...

instead......, China and other nations are feeding him "drinks" keeping him at the table of REAL LIFE...

This is the PROBLEM

wake up idiots...

Obama is probably a nice guy but he is about as sharp as LVBound after a 12-pack...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Obama wins at presidencies. He caught Osama and he kills at every White House Correspondent's Dinner.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Obama is probably a nice guy but he is about as sharp as LVBound after a 12-pack...

"Tell me who'se ass to kick"
    Is that something a champion poker player would say? YOU TELL ME, what to do? Is that something a leader would say? I'm mad but I don't know what to do? Something bad happened somebody who'se smart tell me what to do?

The Chinese are laughing out loud at Obama.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I can at least afford $200 to become a Pro something you can't afford right now. It's amazing that most right wing extremists at SBR can't even afford to become a Pro.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Obama is a great campaigner/ orator/ idea-log, but a poor leader.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    IcancountoOne - Here's $200 for my Pro label and another $200 as charity to whoever wants it.....some of us don't focus on 'labels' to prove our status bro
    pickle you are nearby lets have a beer and talk business.

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    If Obama was a poker player, he'd be the guy we'd be feeding drinks to trying to keep at the table..

but he's not a poker player, he is a President...

instead......, China and other nations are feeding him "drinks" keeping him at the table of REAL LIFE...

This is the PROBLEM

wake up idiots...

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-19-16 at 03:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

icancount2one

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

"Tell me who'se ass to kick"
    Is that something a champion poker player would say? YOU TELL ME, what to do? Is that something a leader would say? I'm mad but I don't know what to do? Something bad happened somebody who'se smart tell me what to do?

The Chinese are laughing out loud at Obama.
    Well, I looked that one up, and he was going to the gulf coast to figure out "whose ass to kick" (which doesn't have an apostrophe, genius) over the oil spill. Far from "not knowing what to do". Are you trying to be misleading, or are you just dumb/uninformed?

I don't mind that, or when he called Kanye a "jackass". I also didn't care when Dick Cheney told someone to "go fukk yourself", but then I'm not the one saying a mildly dirty word everyone uses in conversation disqualifies you from leadership.