1. #1
    Tincup1120
    Tincup1120's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-08
    Posts: 2

    Bodog sportsbook cashout????

    Hello all,
    I am new to this site but it looks great. I am an active member on other forums and I wanted to be apart of this one as well so hopefully I will be accepted.

    My question is this. How well is the sports book bodog??? I have a pending cash out for a couple G's and I would like to know your opinions from them.

    I usually place my bets with Bet Jamaica and they are fast with their cashouts but like a fool I guess, I tried playing Bodog.

  2. #2
    DavidCopper
    DavidCopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-07-08
    Posts: 42

    Wait 3 months and u will get your check.

    Then wait 7 business days while your bank holds the check....

    Bodog sucks ass

  3. #3
    meffa
    meffa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-08
    Posts: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCopper View Post
    Wait 3 months and u will get your check.

    Then wait 7 business days while your bank holds the check....

    Bodog sucks ass
    No hold at my bank, posted as available the next day. Also, received 2nd check as promised.

  4. #4
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Bodog is currently taking roughly 40 business days for processing checks. Here is a thread that better illustrates the issues there currently having sir.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  5. #5
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    BBD,

    Is Bodog actively taking any measures to

    a) come up with alternative payout methods

    and

    b) speed up the process?

  6. #6
    federlineyo
    federlineyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-08
    Posts: 1

    My Update on Bodog CashOut

    I requested two checks @ $500 each on 8/29 and 9/2. The check was issued on 10/15 and I got it FedEx Express on 10/16. It was sent overnight from Canada.....company name was XX XXXXX and the check was combined for $1000.19 cents. It was 32 business days. Banks on the check were XXXXX XXXXX in XXXXX. on the upper left corner then in the middle of the check had XXXXX XXXXX inXXXXX XXXXX as well. So........with the financial fall out with all the banks, especially with WaMu getting bought out, maybe that has something to do with processing delays. If anyone else has any recent experiences for US cashouts, please post.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-17-08 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Edited out processing info

  7. #7
    compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-05
    Posts: 5,475
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by federlineyo View Post
    I requested two checks @ $500 each on 8/29 and 9/2. The check was issued on 10/15 and I got it FedEx Express on 10/16. It was sent overnight from Canada.....company name was XX XXXXX and the check was combined for $1000.19 cents. It was 32 business days. Banks on the check were XXXXX XXXXX in XXXXX. on the upper left corner then in the middle of the check had XXXXX XXXXX inXXXXX XXXXX as well. So........with the financial fall out with all the banks, especially with WaMu getting bought out, maybe that has something to do with processing delays. If anyone else has any recent experiences for US cashouts, please post.
    unfukkin real, lets plaster processing companies names all over the net and have boDog scramble for another causing 5 month delays

    whoever is modding is asleep at the switch, should be reprimended, pay cut n half, and 20 infraction to mod give

    name has been up 25 minutes

    there are feds that refresh threads every 2 seconds guys

    FUKK!!!
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-17-08 at 12:53 PM. Reason: edited out processing info from quote above.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/9/2005


  8. #8
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    I edited it out compator.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  9. #9
    firedawg
    POBEDITEL
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 16,040

    Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    unfukkin real, lets plaster processing companies names all over the net and have boDog scramble for another causing 5 month delays

    whoever is modding is asleep at the switch, should be reprimended, pay cut n half, and 20 infraction to mod give

    name has been up 25 minutes

    there are feds that refresh threads every 2 seconds guys

    FUKK!!!

  10. #10
    Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-07
    Posts: 2,070

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    <3

  11. #11
    grumpybear
    grumpybear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-08
    Posts: 23

    People are getting paid as long as you wait. I hated waiting that long but i finally got paid just as everyone else has

  12. #12
    rm18
    jags ML 9/10
    rm18's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 19,114
    Betpoints: 923

    They are making it worse, new accounts are not being allowed to use money transfer deposit or withdrawals

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  13. #13
    sean72
    sean72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-07
    Posts: 109

    I just got paid my 5000 it took 6 hours via neteller Thank god for neteller

  14. #14
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by sean72 View Post
    I just got paid my 5000 it took 6 hours via neteller Thank god for neteller
    Too bad U.S. players can use this payment option anymore. Otherwise they too would giving praise to them on the prompt withdraws.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


Top