zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Rapelisberger hands off to Mendinladen... haha, what a joke

steelers have a rapist for a qb and a terrorist supporter for a running back.

sorry pittsburgh fan but no way to put a positive spin on this team anymore... might be time to revamp.

hate the steelers so much, but actually am feeling bad for the guys who now have to play on the same team as these guys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WvGambler, and nosniboR11

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think Big Ben days winning titles is over

He had 3 shots, I say he never gets to another one

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its easy to hate on the Steelers because they win consistently, we as fans are use to it.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Its easy to hate on the Steelers because they win consistently, we as fans are use to it.
    iceminer... i do agree the "team" wins consistently, but the team is full of losers "individually". personally, it would be difficult for me to be a fan.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    iceminer... i do agree the "team" wins consistently, but the team is full of losers "individually". personally, it would be difficult for me to be a fan.
    I was just fkn bitter in my last post because I'm an under guy in the NBA, and with that shitfest that just went down in OKC in the 4th Q, thats 7 straight overs in the NBA.

Yeah I agree with ya, I hate big ben, the guy is a fkn tool. and as for Mendehall, I don't know what his deal his...he should just stfu and not be noticed after he cost the Steelers the SB with that fumble. Only good guys I like on the team are Troy P and Hines Ward as for the rest, don't care much.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

He hooked up with some drunk girl in a club bathroom, big deal, all the Steeler haters will always bring out the "Rapelisberger" name but I will always be a fan of the team. Mendenhall should have thought before he made those comments, but big deal, people say stupid crap all the time.