bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Taking direct hits to the head from 350 pounders all day is bad for you

Who woulda thought? The latest studies the NFL is funding reveal that apparently receiving tons of concussions and constant injuries to head, neck and spine from the largest beasts on the planet can actually be bad for your health

Apparently (Im just as shocked as you are) if your smashed in the head and knocked out a ton of times you're brain, according to this study anyway, can be damaged

I've followed boxing and find this hard to believe, I look at guys like Muhammed Ali and they look like they're doing great, to hear the results of the study is shocking to say the least, this was like when they had all those lawsuits 15 years ago against the smoking companies, like everyone else I was shocked to find out that smoking is apparently bad for you, I mean I had never heard of anyone having any health problems associated with smoking, the lawsuits clearly were a result of smokers being totally blindsided by those findings. Next thing you're gonna tell me is eating fast food is bad for you and the reason this whole country is overweight.

Well the good news is this means that the most important players to the franchise will be drawing flags everytime they're tackled roughly in the future (like you saw last season, basically flag football for the top QBs) and the regular run of the mill guys will continue to get destroyed on every play, nice to see the NFL react appropriately to protect its financial interests players
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-02-11 at 03:39 PM.