frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Lakers and Thunders Series two team Parlay

This is almost a lock right, at least the Dallas series. If you parlay both the series prices you get it around -160 for virtually two lock plays.

refrain87
    refrain87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

why not add bulls to that parlay?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by refrain87 View Post
    why not add bulls to that parlay?
    I can see Atlanta making the the Chicago series interesting, especially if Derrick Rose ankle injuries lingers. Since the Bulls has no chance against anyone without him giving a full extra effort. The Lakers on the other hand can beat Dallas without Kobe being the driving force in the offense. Dallas matchup wise is no match for the Lakers.

As far as the Thunders series, I can see a sweep. The Thunders unlike the Spurs are a super fast that will have the Grizzilies collecting their breathe's. Plus Durant can cancel anything great Zach Randolph does on the court.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I'll help you guys out.

Say both teams are 90% to win their series, which they really aren't but lets say you believe they are. .9x.9=.81 so you have 81% chance of winning your parlay. Add the bulls and say they are also 90%, .90x.90x.90 you have 72% chance. find a moneyline chart and compare it to your chances of winning the parlay to see if it's a +EV bet.

so two teams you believe are 75% and 85% you would multiply .75x.85 get it?

Good luck