bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

so why is memphis only -3?

I dont get this line. Memphis has owned sa this year going 8-0 ats, they blew em out by 20 when last in memphis. san antonio had to push em to ot just to survive on their own court. spurs have no one to stop randolph as duncan and mcdyess too old and bonner sucks on d. this line look off to anyone else? possible trap?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

this is the biggest line memphis has had at home in this series yet. spurs fighting for their life cannot be handed tons of points no matter where they are.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Yeah I really don't know what to expect - in elimination games, the true champions can come through so I wouldn't be too eager to bet on Memphis, likely why books aren't giving them huge points...

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

SA will win tomorrow... or later today.....

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Obviously it's because San Antonio technically is the better NBA team. Memphis just happens to match up very well against S.A. in this particular matchup... That and the fact S.A in attempting to stave off elmination. Gona be a close game.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

They would probably get too much action on San Antonio if the line was higher.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Memphis will roll this. Spurs are completely deflated and used every last breathe to pull out that last win.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Its the right line, should have been closer to 3 last time they played in Memphis.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Memphis will roll this. Spurs are completely deflated and used every last breathe to pull out that last win.
    You do realize that was days ago dont you.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    You do realize that was days ago dont you.
    it wasn't that long ago. wednesday game 5, friday game 6.

check this out, i was at the arcade fire show tonight (in memphis) and matt bonner and richard jefferson were there. those f#cks got better tickets than i did, and they didn't even know they were gonna be in town til late last night. anyway, before the show started, someone sitting over by them stood up decked out in grizz gear and started a "let's go grizzlies" chant and pointed in their direction the whole time, and everyone was into it. it's was pretty cool. it was in a theater and the show was sold out, so everyone was real packed in together.

after that, number 24 put his hoodie up. i didn't see them again until they were outside the theater and he still had his hood up. he sucks now anyway.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    it wasn't that long ago. wednesday game 5, friday game 6.

check this out, i was at the arcade fire show tonight (in memphis) and matt bonner and richard jefferson were there. those f#cks got better tickets than i did, and they didn't even know they were gonna be in town til late last night. anyway, before the show started, someone sitting over by them stood up decked out in grizz gear and started a "let's go grizzlies" chant and pointed in their direction the whole time, and everyone was into it. it's was pretty cool. it was in a theater and the show was sold out, so everyone was real packed in together.
    What Im saying is even though it went to overtime they shouldnt be tired IMO.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    What Im saying is even though it went to overtime they shouldnt be tired IMO.
    oh right, i agree. i think what dude meant though was that it took the spurs way too much effort to pull out a win at home facing elimination, so why are they going to feasibly stand a chance back in m-town?

and i agree with what you said earlier about this being the right line. if anything, this line should be closer to a pick...the fact that the spurs are getting 3 in elimination to an 8 seed is pretty telling as far as i'm concerned. even orlando was laying points against the hawks tonight.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

The Spurs win this game and the series. They're the better team and will represent these last 2 games.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I think the smart play is MEM tomorrow. Not a game to go big on though. Team has never won a Playoff series, probably a little down on not finishing it off in SA in 5. Now, if MEM loses game 6, and in a bad manner... say being up in the 4th again and not finishing, then I will gladly bet on SA in gm 7.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Love Memphis - they've shown they are the better team throughout the series. Spurs got a miracle on Wed. - Griz roll on Fri just like they did in Game 4. The trap here is taking the Spurs with the small points.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know it sounds like Memphis is going to win, i just have a feeling in my gut that the spurs pull it off
    im going with spurs 1h +1.5

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Memphis laying points at home means memphis has a good chance of rolling here. Memp or no play imo.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

PoInts won't matter, spurs by 5+

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Grizz baby

asjulian
    asjulian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

griz gona handle them easy... just because the team has not won a playoff series does not mean some players are not experienced

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea the line is wierd but sa can still come back

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    At this point anyone taking the Spurs is making emotional bets. By now you should know who the better team is so why bet against them?

Wind gara
    Wind gara's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    paco no offense . memphis closses this tommorow

bleek88

memphis should win tomorrow. but will they? thats the unknown. I got a feeling the spurs win. This series has been WEIRD from the start, so not why not get any weirder now

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Did you all not see the game between Dallas vs. Portland, at Portland tonight? We all saw how much better Dallas is than Portland when they blew them away in Dallas. Dallas also kept the two games they played previous to tonight's game in Portland within 5 points. It was just a matter of when Dallas' talent would prevail, because they are a better team than Portland. The same should happen between these two teams. Memphis will blow San Antonio away today.

bleek88

We'll see the real heart of the Spurs tomorrow, and how this new system can really work or not.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Memphis at home is the play for me but I'm not playing it since I'm playing the total instead. I see better value in the total.

Spurs got lucky to even get them into OT. Not only that, gino scored 30+ freaking points. IF it takes another miracle like that for spurs to win then I don't think miracle is going to happen twice.

Memphis on the other hand is just like atl. They know that this is their golden moment to put spurs out of their misery. Give spurs another game and watch out, they might break records for being one of them teams that comes back after a 3-1 run.

Also, here is a stat for ya. When a team who is down in series like 3-1 ended up beating grizzlies in game 5 , in game 6, spurs will stink so bad.

It shows in the atl game didn't it? Orlando whoop the booger off of atl hard in game 5, the public reacts to it that ORL is the play and that orlando is coming around but did they? ATL leading by double figures and ended up shipping ORL home in the next game.

Man, the more I talk about it, the more I want to bet on it now. 1U play for me on memphis giving points. Where's my funky thread at? I need to bet and post my play. Also, Rhandoff wasn't so bad in game 5. He was around his playoff average points. If he scores better than average in game 6, you better watch out. Final elimination game. IF you must lose, you go out with style and in the NBA, make highlights with your playoff best scoring records and say that you gave it all you got. Who likes side props on Randoff? Hit him on the over.

LOL

keenecharger21
    keenecharger21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

all i'n on San Antonio guys

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by keenecharger21 View Post
    all i'n on San Antonio guys
    You mean next game at home and game 7?

I don't mind if spurs win SU to have a game 7. I'm down to see how tough them spurs really are. If you are #1 seed, you need to prove it. If you are the #1 seed and you can't bring it, you then are over-rated.

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Definently memphis or nothing

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

San Antonio came back to life in game 5! Don't count out Duncan and Gino in this one fellas! Spurs will fight hard and take this series back to Texas!

Anthonyk99
    Anthonyk99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

like the spurs in this spot

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

The line Griz -3 is perfect I dont expect it to move....it really is the right line
    SBR has Memphis 77% thats way wrong and total BS
    The real % is the public is taking the Spurs 52% its close the line is correct this
    line doesnt move either way ....if it does move I expect it goes 2.5 if anything

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The public is pounding Memphis

boys gl

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

what the white ganster guy said, except the exact opposite.
    Points Awarded:

Sfritts8 gave darren125 358 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last