Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

The great Obama and fam not invited to the Royal Wedding

40 other heads of state invited including the leader of freakin' New Zealand, but the Obama's were not extended an invite. A royal snubbing is you ask me
    Maybe if his tranny wife could of keep 'her' hands off of the Queen when they first visited - they may have been asked back. I'm loving it.
    Last edited by Johnnythunder; 04-28-11 at 07:29 PM.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

didnt the obama's give the queen some sh1t gift when they first visited when he first got elected

i remember that getting a lot of press

obama is a joke as prez in every sense

cant wait till this guy is out of office

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

I heard something about a self-serving gift.....I'm sure his followers will soon infiltrate this thread with comment like, "who cares about the Royals"....or "they would need too much security to accommodate the president" but there is no doubt that when your biggest allies (well actually the biggest one) doesnt invite you to something as big as this then you have been face slapped.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    didnt the obama's give the queen some sh1t gift when they first visited when he first got elected i remember that getting a lot of press obama is a joke as prez in every sense cant wait till this guy is out of office
    Way better than that retard George Bush....god the past two decades we have had some horrible presidents. Obama is better than both bush's and clinton.

And oh...fuk the royal wedding...who gives a fuk.

Even the Britain's don't give a shit any more...a recent poll showed 79% of the Britain's couldn't care less about the wedding....its the US media which is crazy over this wedding.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

thats racist

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Way better than that retard George Bush....god the past two decades we have had some horrible presidents. Obama is better than both bush's and clinton.

right on brother

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    how do you know Obama is better than both Bush's and Clinton? Not saying he's not but how do you know? 2 years in and how do you know?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

obama wasn't invited due to security costs.

2 former british prime ministers, beckhams, and simon cowell were all snubbed. that's worse.

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    obama wasn't invited due to security costs. 2 former british prime ministers, beckhams, and simon cowell were all snubbed. that's worse.
    beckhams? are u sure

wtf

guess victoria beckham is not one of the beckhams, guess you are right

REVEALED: Victoria Beckham's royal wedding look, plus what the rest of the guests will be wearing

By Deborah Arthurs
    Last updated at 7:36 PM on 28th April 2011

It's the event of the decade - not only for the bride and groom, but for the 1,500 guests with one of the much-coveted invitations.
    And while speculation surrounding Kate's dress mounts, guests of the wedding are sure to be just as concerned for their own.

For this is no ordinary public appearance. Tomorrow, two billion pairs of eyes will be watching the Royal nuptials. And while focus on Kate will be intense, the rest of the guests will inevitably come under close scrutiny.

And now, on the eve of the wedding, we can reveal that Victoria Beckham has chosen to wear one of her own designs for tomorrow's royal wedding.

Despite earlier rumours that stated Victoria had deployed six stylists to find her the perfect dress, it transpires that the singer-turned-fashion designer is to attend Westminster Abbey dressed in a piece from her Autumn/Winter 2011 collection.

Keep it in the family: Victoria Beckham will wear a design from her own AW11 collection to tomorrow's royal wedding, it was revealed today

Her accessories have been carefully chosen and are to include a pair of Christian Louboutin that have been specially customised for the star, and a hat by Philip Treacy, the milliner also responsible for Camilla Parker Bowles wedding hat.
    Despite having little or no experience designing maternity wear, sources close to Victoria have suggested that the mother-of-three drew on personal experience to creating a wedding look that will flatter her figure.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz1KvgCpAG5

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

nm beckhams were invited.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he's thanking his lucky stars he wasn't invited to that foolishness...doesn't she know that william kid is homelier than his father...she will cringe on her wedding night when he jumps into the sack with her...i give this marriage 5 months before they have separate bedrooms and stop speaking to each other...

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Why do they all wear the funky hats? Is it a British thing?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukk those inbred fukks!! Ugly prikks...