brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

ML Parlays Are Vastly Underrated in Sports Gambling

yep

Straight up winners are much much much easier to predict than spreads (obviously). I think a lot of people are turned off from ML parlays because there is often a lot of juice on them, but you gotta look at value instead of just the potential payout. To me, ML parlays often have more value than any other line on the board

take a look, for example, at Miami/Oklahoma City tonight. An ML parlay there gives you -220 odds. Seems like a lot of juice right??, The favorites are 8-0 combined at home this year vs the underdog. The chance of either team losing is VERY VERY small and -220 odds are a steal

it's all about picking your spots and avoiding games that seem somewhat questionable (for example, I'm not playing San Antonio because there is a chance they may lose after losing game 1). Overall though, ML parlays are one of my favorite instruments in sports gambling

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

No parlays in general unless you are a gambling genius/really know what you're doing is severely -ev.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

not here in Europe, here it is the other way , many people play systems , especially in soccer bets , when i have 8 teams i play all possible 4 team parlays that are 70 4team parlays on a 10 base so you have to pay 700 for the wager, and you start winning from 4 games hit

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    No parlays in general unless you are a gambling genius/really know what you're doing is severely -ev.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Rarely back parlays.

tim0402
    Update your status
    tim0402's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

love ml parlays love them win big with them

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    yep

Straight up winners are much much much easier to predict than spreads (obviously). I think a lot of people are turned off from ML parlays because there is often a lot of juice on them, but you gotta look at value instead of just the potential payout. To me, ML parlays often have more value than any other line on the board

take a look, for example, at Miami/Oklahoma City tonight. An ML parlay there gives you -220 odds. Seems like a lot of juice right??, The favorites are 8-0 combined at home this year vs the underdog. The chance of either team losing is VERY VERY small and -220 odds are a steal

it's all about picking your spots and avoiding games that seem somewhat questionable (for example, I'm not playing San Antonio because there is a chance they may lose after losing game 1). Overall though, ML parlays are one of my favorite instruments in sports gambling
    Unless each leg in the parlay is a good bet, parlaying them together does not make it good. You can't take two pieces of garbage, put them together and make something good. If it is good parlayed then they must be good separate as well.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I do 2 team ML parlay on football.

Basketball is much harder to predict.

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

parlays are my kryptonite but I keep coming back.