nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama birther article

Cannot believe people are still on this issue, so for all the doubters, here is a nice little article from CNN about the nonsensical birther crap: http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/...ex.html?hpt=C2

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

if obama dropped nuclear bombs on Switzerland cnn would spin it into being a good idea

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

A certification of live birth is not the same thing as a birth certificate or "certificate of live birth", dingbat.

A "Certificate of Live Birth" is the long-form birth certificate and contains more detailed information, including signatures of doctor(s), witnesses, vital statistics (length and weight), etc.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'd rather birthers just call Obama the 'n' word and stop being such pansies about it. F'n coward ass skirts. It's already been proven, anyway that he's an American citizen. But I figure you're going to hear what you want to hear at this point. That said, I am opening up a store in which I sell the latest and greatest tin foil hats!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    if obama dropped nuclear bombs on Switzerland cnn would spin it into being a good idea
    Nicely said!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    I'd rather birthers just call Obama the 'n' word and stop being such pansies about it. F'n coward ass skirts. It's already been proven, anyway that he's an American citizen. But I figure you're going to hear what you want to hear at this point. That said, I am opening up a store in which I sell the latest and greatest tin foil hats!
    Maybe you can sell race cards there as well, since you seem to be playing a lot of them

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Don't worry white kids, you'll have a white president again..... All will be right in the world again.....