StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Official Miami Heat World Championship Thread.

Being the old guy here and a Heat fan since Rory Sparrow hit the first basket in Heat history from the corner baseline after the Heat picked him up from the Knicks qualifies me to have the honor to author this thread.

Come one , come all every punk who comes will fall.

I have sat here the entire season listening to the largest tirade of hate and jealousy in NBA history and its payback time my little bitches.

All haters welcome as you will only make raising the Championship trophy all the sweeter. Lebron has been the most hated`player in NBA history since Kermit the frog Washington rearranged Rocket forward` Rudy Tomjanovich's face with the "punch heard round the world". If anybody actually took the time to listen to this young man you would know he is nothing but pure class and a great human being.
    This is the year of the "KARMA" my children...and Lebron and D Wade will lead the Heat to the championship within the next three weeks. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Lebron and D Wade cannot and will not be stopped by the road ahead. Celebrating his first championship along with those two will be Cris Bosh ..An early congrats to him for getting out of Toronto. Sharing the ride will be big men Zydrunas Ilgauskas and the ever hustling Joel Anthony. Ilgauskas was able to escape from the Cavs having been Lebron's team mate for many years prior to joining the Heat. Keep an eye out for an emotional moment between the two on the night we win the championship. It has been a long hard road for these two. Mario Chalmers will have his biggest moment since hitting one of the biggest baskets in Kansas JayHawk history. NBA 3 point champion James Jones gets a ring. Henry Bibby's aging son Mike finally gets a ring. Having been the target of much criticism since replacing Carlos Arroyo as the starting point guard will make this championship all the sweeter. Yes he is a step slow but his job will be to not make mistakes more than make plays. His shooting has been off the last few days but Eric is not too concerned and feels confident in Bibby's abilities...Eddies in the House too... a member of the fab five gets a much deserved ring...perhaps it will ease the the pain of the infamous time out called by team mate cris weber over a decade earlier while at Michigan..let it be known although it does not show up in the box score Jawan Howard has played a vital role during this championship season. He serves as a great mentor and inspirational leader to the younger players while contributing a handful of minutes certain nights..ex Florida Gator Mike Miller gets his ring too..having endured an injury plagued season the veteran will play a key role during certain games

Congrats to Eric Spoelstra, original Heat and WNBA Miami Sol head coach Ron Rothstein..and one of the baddest scoring machines to ever play in the ABA and NBA ex Buffalo Brave Bobby McAdoo.

After we dispose of the 76ers on Wednesday the aging Boston Celtics lie in wait...unless they resurrect the likes of Larry Bird and Tiny Archibald the Celtics will be playing their last series of the 2011 season..the final platform before the championship series with the western conference foe will probably be the Chicago Bulls. They do have one of the greatest players in the league and players like Joakim Noah who are proven winners but the Bulls too will fall to Lebron and company

You see..the deal is Lebron is the baddest muther in the land and not one punk out there will stand...""ohhh look lebron missed the last shot again"..how many times I gotta hear this shit..who gives a crap as long as he raises the trophy at the end..the only thing he will choke is the trophy over his head while you punks choke your weiners ...

Now RUN!..dont walk to 5 Dimes right now you can still catch the Heat @ +150 to win the East at this very moment..its not too late to save your souls from being Heat hating forum trolls.

I cant honestly say the city deserves it...but this group of players sure does!

We wont be beat...GO HEAT!

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

I don't think there is one thing in the world that I would less like to happen. Those guys have their heads so far up their own asses just by handing them the trophy it would already be above their head.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Didnt Miami win the title a few years ago? It seems you have forgotten that shooter.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Who cares if they win. Miami's ups and downs and adversity this season was to be expected. Still doesn't change the fact that the 3 superstars on the team can't get it done without eachother. They haven't won anything yet and if they do...

It's gonna be the lamest hoisting of the Larry O'Brien Trophy the NBA has ever seen. I mean really can you just see those 3 losers hoisting the trophy like they actually accomplished something... now that will be funny.

BrewVegas
    BrewVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Who cares if they win. Miami's ups and downs and adversity this season was to be expected. Still doesn't change the fact that the 3 superstars on the team can't get it done without eachother. They haven't won anything yet and if they do...

It's gonna be the lamest hoisting of the Larry O'Brien Trophy the NBA has ever seen. I mean really can you just see those 3 losers hoisting the trophy like they actually accomplished something... now that will be funny.
    You mean like Boston's Big 3 did? Or like Shaq carried Kobe to a few titles? NO ONE wins an NBA championship alone.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

it can well happen this year s.a going down to the grizzleys and chi can loose to orl or atl it could be this yr only l a might be in their way

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    I don't think there is one thing in the world that I would less like to happen.

this.

Anybody but the Heat.

I'd cheer for a team of child molesters over the Heat

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post

Not a Heat fan at all, but a championship is a championship

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Um Miami does not have a bench yet. End of thread lol. But I respect your courage in creating such a thread

wardwins
    wardwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

White Hot Heat

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Didnt Miami win the title a few years ago? It seems you have forgotten that shooter.
    this guy isn't a heat fan...just a lebron dickrider....

have fun finishing up the sixers....then make your summer plans. Not gonna beat the C's

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Keep the insults coming they only strenghthen me..I know you "Cant hold back" Steady eddie moneyline

funny you insult me I was a heat fan when lebron was in diapers..I got the entire team one by one to autograph a sheet one day as they boarded an airplane at MIA years ago

After I looked at all the autographs..I noticed instead of signing his name..a player wrote "Jesse James" on my sheet

I complained to ex Syracuse point guard Sherman Douglas about one of the Heat players pranking me as we stood and chatted

He then informed me that the autograph in question was done by ex NYKnick forward Pat Cummings...Back in the day..he signed all his autographs by writing.." Jesus Saves"...I was corrected

Thks for your kind words

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Awww...look at all the little points ghost lining up for slaughter

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Wouldn't mine seeing the Heat verses OKC or Dallas in the finals. Any west team besides the Spurs or Lakers would do.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Miami will be champs bottom line

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Heat win too much...it's getting old. The league needs some new teams to start winning.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

miami won't get by boston. team is hella soft and when the going gets tough lebron disappears while delonte is tapping his mama. maybe next year, but this year, miami goes ringless. rondo is going to eat bibby's lunch and average damn close to a triple double for the series.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    what does that have to do with this thread?..I remember it quite vividly with role players playing huge roles down the stretch

why would you say I have forgotten that?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Miami has no inside game. Nothing has changed. Very unlikely. Originally I thought they'd at least beat Boston, but now I'm not so sure.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

and for all you celtic fans..well I was before the Heat were created

I lived the Gar Heard turnaround jumper

nothing against the Celtics

Its just not their year

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Celtics are nothing without rondo. With that said injury to rondo and heat are champs

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics will scrape the Heat in 6

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Here are my first points making contributions to all my fellow posters..Go to the sbr book and bet these today!

If you dont got any points get a loan from Thad or something

Bet bet bet:

Miami Championship +230

bet these two together

Finals MVP

Lebron +450

D Wade +750..bet them both to guarantee a profit

and finally..bet:

Finals matchup Miami-Oklahoma City +1140

thank me later!-SS...

ps- I bet them all today myself

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Stop calling these things "world championships" the only foreign club you got in the NBA is Toronto and they're closer to the US then a dozen other US cities.

I don't hate Lebron but the Heat got an easy road in the first round. Philadelphia didn't even try in games 1 and 2. Celtics will be a real challenge for this team, if they pull the miracle win then they got the Bulls to deal with, H2H that's a nightmare for this team.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Celtics should beat the Heat...even if shaq is still injured, just tell him to stand there and grab rebounds and be a post presence. Him plus KG putting the hurt on bosh and rondo clowning them, I dont see how the Heat beat that. Too many match up problems

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Already have a future on the heat at +410. Hope they win. They will be very hard to beat in a seven game series

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

if i'm betting money I don't give a donkey's ass who wins any trophy. I want to win money, or for me, try to win money, since i'm on a losing cause.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The Heat are only the third best team in the East. They will lose to the Celtics (6 games sounds good politicin) and the Bulls are better also.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bulls have no chance against boston/miami

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Bulls haven't lost to Miami all year, they wouldn't suddenly lose four times to them now.

But it doesn't matter because if will be Celtics/Bulls East Final, and those teams will actually be playing for the NBA Cbampionship

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

you probably became a fan 8 months ago

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rapidfire5 View Post
    you probably became a fan yesterday
    fyp

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post

clueless

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lol can't wait until miami falls flat on their face against Boston.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Do you even watch basketball when you're saying this?

12 Last