ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Having Problems With The Girlfriend: Advice Needed

I been with my girlfriend for over 6 years. We moved in together 2 years ago. I am noticing that the girl doesn't do shit. Cooks maybe twice a week. Never cleans shit. I am 36 and she is 25. Rent is $1100 plus utilities. This girl gives me $200 towards bills. That's it. I never complained because I used to hustle and make a lot money. I stopped hustling and money is ok but not the fukkin Gucci and LV anymore. She is ok with that but I feel like she should be putting more money into our condo apartment. She works full-time. Sometimes she works overtime. Never once gave an extra dollar toward bills. I am noticing her Jewish ways(not being racist). I can afford to pay all the bills by myself. I'm starting to feel like a sucker. Should I ask her to go back to her moms?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fuk her

Throw her out unless she gives you $600 a month you mother fukker

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

if she is not paying her way send her on.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Depends on the sex....if it's bad you can always

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

sounds like youre her sugar daddy. do you at least get laid, is the sex any good?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Kick her out unless she pays u back rent

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fuk her

Throw her out unless she gives you $600 a month you mother fukker
    I been through a lot with this girl. Not so quick to kick her out. But I am noticing her little Jewish tendencies. Always trying to save a penny. I used to take this bitch to AC and get her a Louie or Gucci whenever I won. Now she pinches pennies with me. I feel disrespected.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Unless you told her before she moved in that she'd only need to pay $200, then she should be paying half.

If you told her that $200 was the deal, then it's not her fault your circumstances/lifestyle have changed.

I'd personally pay half because I like to have an equal balance of power - get my name on the lease, etc - but if she left another situation and part of the allure was the cheap rent, well, you made a mistake my darling. Either try to talk to her and get her to pay more, suck it up and learn your lesson, or sweetly ask her to go visit mat and babushka for an extended period of time.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    sounds like youre her sugar daddy. do you at least get laid, is the sex any good?
    Not her sugar Daddy. The sex is great and she does whatever I want, but I had pretty girls with good pussy before, so I don't care about that at this point.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ttrace, be a true gangstah, and take all her money....

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Unless you told her before she moved in that she'd only need to pay $200, then she should be paying half.

If you told her that $200 was the deal, then it's not her fault your circumstances/lifestyle have changed.

I'd personally pay half because I like to have an equal balance of power - get my name on the lease, etc - but if she left another situation and part of the allure was the cheap rent, well, you made a mistake my darling. Either try to talk to her and get her to pay more, suck it up and learn your lesson, or sweetly ask her to go visit mat and babushka for an extended period of time.
    Big lifestyle change. We agreed on $200 in the beginning, but we also agreed that she would get a better job and help out more. She hasn't and I don't really see her trying to.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ttrace, be a true gangstah, and take all her money....
    Nah. I don't snake people I know.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Big lifestyle change. We agreed on $200 in the beginning, but we also agreed that she would get a better job and help out more. She hasn't and I don't really see her trying to.
    Then if it's pissing you off, you need to talk to her, keeping in mind that it may not end well. If you don't say anything, you're only going to get more resentful as time goes on. I was in your shoes once and it was horrible. Every time my bf spent a whack of cash on something ridiculous, I'd get pissed off. It eventually got to the point where I'd get angry even if he went out drinking with his friends because I knew the $150 he spent or whatever could've went to bills. Whereas normally I'd be happy for him to go out with his buddies so I could spend time with my girlfriends.

Talk to her. No hope otherwise.

ttrace35

Then if it's pissing you off, you need to talk to her, keeping in mind that it may not end well. If you don't say anything, you're only going to get more resentful as time goes on. I was in your shoes once and it was horrible. Every time my bf spent a whack of cash on something ridiculous, I'd get pissed off. It eventually got to the point where I'd get angry even if he went out drinking with his friends because I knew the $150 he spent or whatever could've went to bills. Whereas normally I'd be happy for him to go out with his buddies so I could spend time with my girlfriends.

Talk to her. No hope otherwise.
    I talked to her a few times. She's just a spoiled russian bitch. She told me to stop smoking weed. She has a point, because I spend $400 a month on weed. But if I stopped smoking, I would probably stab her like these dudes are doing russian girls in brookyln. I'm leaning toward telling her to move back with "babula". Whatever that is.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

LOL nothing like posting on a message board and not talking to her about it. Tell her to step up or be out.

Personally I'm fine with looking out for a good looking broad who's cool and knows how to knock it out. If it's stressing you b/c of finances then I get that so if you can get another one, get another one.

jjgold

Shari you ever live with your paying $500 per month and you better be good in bed

ok hun???

I make the fukkin rules

Tracer go get some fukkin 20 year old you fukkin stud, your 8.2 inches and thick so you can get broads

ttrace35

Shari you ever live with your paying $500 per month and you better be good in bed

ok hun???

I make the fukkin rules

Tracer go get some fukkin 20 year old you fukkin stud, your 8.2 inches and thick so you can get broads
    That's never been a problem.

ttrace35

I dunno if I should just break up and start over or let her move back to her moms and us still be together?

shari91

Shari you ever live with your paying $500 per month and you better be good in bed ok hun??? I make the fukkin rules Tracer go get some fukkin 20 year old you fukkin stud, your 8.2 inches and thick so you can get broads
    1. Considering the Bills have won more Super Bowls than you've been laid, I think you'll find my skills satisfactory.

2. I will gladly pay $500 for my son and I plus another $300 a month for sandbags for him to spill on your carpet. The sheer joy I get when he demolishes your place and your OCD kicks in would be worth 2x that much.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68617

1. Considering the Bills have won more Super Bowls than you've been laid, I think you'll find my skills satisfactory.

2. I will gladly pay $500 for my son and I plus another $300 a month for sandbags for him to spill on your carpet. The sheer joy I get when he demolishes your place and your OCD kicks in would be worth 2x that much.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

So you're saying there is a chance

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i like to meet this girl. She got to be loaded. 200 a month? She got a good gig going.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

tracer lets see some pics of this broad

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i like to meet this girl. She got to be loaded. 200 a month? She got a good gig going.
    Yea. I can't force her to do too much. This is my apt really and she spends a lot of time in jersey at her moms. I'm gonna have to send her back there and see if she misses being on her own enought to cough up some dough. If not fukk it. I'm not broke but its getting to me.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Sounds like you're looking for reasons to get rid of her.

Show me hottest woman in the world and ill show u a guy tired of fukking her

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    Sounds like you're looking for reasons to get rid of her.

Show me hottest woman in the world and ill show u a guy tired of fukking her
    This is a very true saying. But, not only is she paying very little rent. She is very cheap. What really startted this whole thing was, I wanted to take her car to the store 2 blocks away. I have my own car but I wanted hers this day for whatever reason. She started beefing to me about wasting her gas. The store is literally 2 blocks away. I could easily walk if I wasn't so lazy. That's when I started realizing how cheap this chick always has been. Now my eyes are open to it and I am maybe kinda lookin for a reason.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

tell her to pay more or move back with mommy and daddy

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

jj you're in pal

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

tracer your best bet is to talk to her and listen to shari, the only girl jj has ever seen naked or lived with is his mother

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, think about it. Your 36, shes 25. You dump her ass over a few hundo? You'll be 40 in a few years.
    GOOD LUCK after that landing tail under 30. You got a 25 yr old, eat the cost.

PS. This "overtime" is her banging her 25 year old co-worker. Don't take it personally, she just wants some young ass
    too. Get used to it, and counter by going to the asian massagy place and having the "19" yr old give you one.

jjgold

Tracer send me some nudes

fuk her..she using you

A good way to get her back is post nudes

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    Dude, think about it. Your 36, shes 25. You dump her ass over a few hundo? You'll be 40 in a few years.
    GOOD LUCK after that landing tail under 30. You got a 25 yr old, eat the cost.

PS. This "overtime" is her banging her 25 year old co-worker. Don't take it personally, she just wants some young ass
    too. Get used to it, and counter by going to the asian massagy place and having the "19" yr old give you one.
    She doesn't work with any young dude. She's locked in a office with an old chinese dude. Anything is possible I'm no fool. But, I been with this chick since 19. The novelty of a hot young broad wore off. I might need a more mature chick.

jjgold

Tracer you conservative prick

send me some nudes

smokestar
    smokestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Kill her!

1234 Last