bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

She does have some big kahunas. Good luck, pal.

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

find yourself a new hoe

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

just tell her the truth..the rent has doubled for her from 2 to 400...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tracer I bet you have not been laid in like 3 years

I can tell by your posts

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

"I am noticing her Jewish ways(not being racist)."

UHHHH- being Jewish is not a race you idiot....and yeah, you are being anti-semitic....maybe you should just be happy any girl would be with you and your hate....

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    This this best move. But I know she will choose to move back to jersey. She doesn't like city life and complains daily about traffic.I think I will lose her. I would love for her to move back to mommys but for us to stay together. This way I can bang chicks on the side. I haven't had side ass since I moved in with this girl 2 years ago. This would boost my ego.
    Just dump her and get it over with. If all you can think about is the money and you can get ass on the side, why bother with a relationship? Seriously, if you think about it for 2 seconds, why would you bother? Were you desperate I'd say suck it up and deal but man for someone who doesn't have a hard time getting out there, why bother with someone who's draining on your finances and being a pain in the ass?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

real men take care of there women

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, and her korian friend looks much better

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

any pics in a bra or panties...need to see if the rent should be 200...or 400...

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It aint this hoe is it... I was going through the eexact same thing with her.. I kicked da hoe 3 years ago havent heard from her since. She was money hungary thought i wasnt gonna bounce back.. Look at me now....... lmao

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

trace im going to be 100% honest. unless you really love the girl. i would dump her. shell cry and try to come back and you can tell her the deal. if she wont step up on the bills after this long she never will and youll be working all your life to support her.

with an $1100 a month condo you can get a lot sexier girl. doesnt matter what you look like. thats serious money for rent ( at least here in Atlanta ) and can get some real banging girls that can provide at least 200 a month.

but like i said if you love her ride it out. true love is a crazy creator and is hard to find

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    trace im going to be 100% honest. unless you really love the girl. i would dump her. shell cry and try to come back and you can tell her the deal. if she wont step up on the bills after this long she never will and youll be working all your life to support her.

with an $1100 a month condo you can get a lot sexier girl. doesnt matter what you look like. thats serious money for rent ( at least here in Atlanta ) and can get some real banging girls that can provide at least 200 a month.

but like i said if you love her ride it out. true love is a crazy creator and is hard to find
    Yea. I love the chick and she is good to my daughter. That's why I try. Your right about the condo. Any bitch would come here and be impressed. She said she is gonna work with me and try not to be so cheap.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by jubuck757 View Post
    It aint this hoe is it... I was going through the eexact same thing with her.. I kicked da hoe 3 years ago havent heard from her since. She was money hungary thought i wasnt gonna bounce back.. Look at me now....... lmao
    bitches is crazy.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    real men take care of there women
    I would take care of her. If she wasn't working or going to school full time, I would pay 100% of the bills. But this chick works full time and uses her money on herself and doesn put back into our apartment. That's why I feel like this.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by clip1 View Post
    yes, and her korian friend looks much better
    Ok. So what does this mean? I never said my chick is super hot or said she looks better than anybody else.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    LOL nothing like posting on a message board and not talking to her about it. Tell her to step up or be out. Personally I'm fine with looking out for a good looking broad who's cool and knows how to knock it out. If it's stressing you b/c of finances then I get that so if you can get another one, get another one.

Best advise evah!

First 1234