mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

5dime slow grading?

is anyone having his problem? this has happen a few times. the game was over a few hrs and 5dimes didn't grade them. i had to go to cs to resolve the problem.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

they are fine with grading for me

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

i have the same problem with bookmaker was actually gonna make a post about it,

this morning i bet 4 soccer games 2 winners 2 losers,

the 2 losers were graded literally a s the game was over, the 2 winners took over an hour after

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    i have the same problem with bookmaker was actually gonna make a post about it, this morning i bet 4 soccer games 2 winners 2 losers, the 2 losers were graded literally a s the game was over, the 2 winners took over an hour after
    ya sometime these lil things you gotta post or else they think you're a pushover

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

only times i have this with 5dimes its for a live bet or I bought some points. Original spreads are graded VERY fast.

Just copy paste the ticket number and hit live chat right away and request a grade

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    i have the same problem with bookmaker was actually gonna make a post about it,

this morning i bet 4 soccer games 2 winners 2 losers,

the 2 losers were graded literally a s the game was over, the 2 winners took over an hour after
    i have noticed the same thing with BM.. but only on soccer tickets. losing or winning tickets, it never happens quickly. never had a problem with any other sport and slow grading.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Hazious View Post
    i have noticed the same thing with BM.. but only on soccer tickets. losing or winning tickets, it never happens quickly. never had a problem with any other sport and slow grading.
    agree maybe its just soccer causes they are coming from foregin countries, buts its not like im betting soccer from the congo, it was on english games and if u went to any website you'd find results

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

They are fast especially on the major sports

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

god is busy combing today's betting records to find a few that can be voided