Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Vancouver are rattled.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

The boo birds are out in Vancouver.....I am just TOTALLY lovin it.......

reds0x
    reds0x's Avatar Become A Pro!

LUONGO = TAKING OVER WHERE DAN CLOUTIER LEFT OFF

THEY'RE IN YOUR HEAD LU THEY'RE IN YOUR HEAD LU

Ok in all reality, it's still 3-1; almost 3-2; BUT -- I think the hit on Seabrook has brought some BAD karma for the Canucks....Torres is a D-Bag
    Last edited by reds0x; 04-21-11 at 10:54 PM.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wow, Bolland came back from his injury and hawks have just been ROLLING

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

They are staring at a winner take all Game 7 after taking a 3-0 lead. Could they be this year's Bruins, blowing a 3-0? They gave the wrong team alot of momentum.

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canucks deserve to lose. No prob if they come out hard to score goals, but coach allowing torres to run around and try to injure toews or cane is gutless. I hope van CHOKES AGAIN. This is the NHL, not the JR B goon leagues for losers like torres

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stopped watching after 3 to zip. It was obviously game over then and there was still like 10 minutes to go in the 1st period.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vancouver is finished, they are mentally weak and very soft, in hockey that means death, I love their coach when it was 2-0 he looked like his dog ran away and had a look of what happened to me, play bad mitton Vancouver

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

The shit talking favors the hawks big time. Thats what they do every game. Vancouver cant play good hockey and talk shit, just doesnt work for them.

god these last two hawks games have been awesome.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Loooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuu

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I think CHI the next two games is a wise route. VAN has to go with Lou next game and the guy is ready to cry when he sees a puck. Sedins are being schooled, Kesler has to be getting pissed with the one man show he's putting on and the d-men are like rotating pylons out there. CHI is playing their stickboy and trainer right now in utter disdain and VAN is completely at a loss. Deep psychological problems going on that to me show CHI is now the most reasonable wager.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Canucks still favored to win the series, dont know why people are jumping off the boat. Its times like these that you see who the true fans are, sticking it out till game 7.

Canucks up 3-0 = series is over, canucks are too strong, chicago cant match
    Canucks up 3-2 = series is over, canucks are mentally weak, chicago on fire, rekindling past playoff magic

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I was never on the boat so I will count myself exempt. I was a longtime VAN hater based on their lack of playoff success (among other things, such as the Sundin gongshow) but gave tons of respect for their success this year. I felt they had great potential but they are obviously struggling and it shows a good opportunity with CHI. Given the situation for VAN with Lou, etc I have no idea how you turn things around so I hope the lines spike to -300 VAN for game six.

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am seriously thinking about putting more on the hawks for the series

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Canucks need to start Schneider. It wasn't even Lou's fault tonight, most of the goals were pretty legit. It's more of a mental thing for Lou and the Hawks. The Hawks smile when they see Lou in there. Wish AV would grow a set and start Schneider in game 6.

Also terrible fcukin' decision to put Torres in the lineup in game 4 and 5. I mean his hit was the turning point of the series thus far. They don't dress him for game 4 there's a very good chance this series is over but instead it lit a fire under the Hawks ass.

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

no s. hit. this is playoffs hockey. its intense, there's shifts in momentum, favourites lose, dogs upset. this is the stanley cup champions canucks are playing and they got alot of skill. its not surprising that they could score goals, whats surprising is that none of the canucks offense is producing. but they had a lotta chances, lots of pucks going right across the crease.
    and whats with the lack of physical play, the first two games had so many hits right off the bat. but seems like the only physical play comes from retaliations

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Canucks still favored to win the series, dont know why people are jumping off the boat. Its times like these that you see who the true fans are, sticking it out till game 7.

Canucks up 3-0 = series is over, canucks are too strong, chicago cant match
    Canucks up 3-2 = series is over, canucks are mentally weak, chicago on fire, rekindling past playoff magic

Derby1
    Derby1's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't matter if the Hawks win we all know the Canucks are soft and won't make it to the cup

drgonzo111
    drgonzo111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

Helluva game for the hawks tonight. Can't wait for Sunday, gotta takeit one gm at a time though...

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28282

doesn't look good for them, something must have happened in that dressing room.

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

jumping off the wagon eh? canucks win in chicago and close the series.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Screw the Canucks, end up being the only loss of my points parlay to get me out of points debt. Go Hawks.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Canucks need to start Schneider. It wasn't even Lou's fault tonight, most of the goals were pretty legit. It's more of a mental thing for Lou and the Hawks. The Hawks smile when they see Lou in there. Wish AV would grow a set and start Schneider in game 6.

Also terrible fcukin' decision to put Torres in the lineup in game 4 and 5. I mean his hit was the turning point of the series thus far. They don't dress him for game 4 there's a very good chance this series is over but instead it lit a fire under the Hawks ass.
    yup...they are all a bunch of mental midgets. I seriously laugh so hard every year the way they let the hawks get in their heads. Patrick Kane is a drunk 22 year old who beats up cab drivers. He says shit without even thinking about it that just get them so riled up while he continues to play his game. Last year Dustin Buff embarrassed them.

First 12