BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

JokeIam Noah who dissed Cleveland looks like the bearded lady of the circus

The circus called and they want Joakim Noah back to be the bearded lady.Every picture I have ever seen of a circus bearded lady looks exactly like Noah.I wouldn't comment on his looks but he seems like an a-hole.Ya,Cleveland is a crap hole city no one would want to take a vacation at but what the hell is Chicago?A few steps below in my opinion.If Cleveland was already dubbed the mistake by the lake and that name is already taken,what's Chicago?The fake by the lake full of sewage treatment crap,the mafia,a filthy political machine,murder capitol of the country,home of $5 a gallon gas.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 04-17-11 at 06:54 AM.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he is easily one of the ugliest dudes I have ever seen. He looks like Predator or something

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Hate the dudes hair.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    The circus called and they want Joakim Noah back to be the bearded lady.Every picture I have ever seen of a circus bearded lady looks exactly like Noah.I wouldn't comment on his looks but he seems like an a-hole.Ya,Cleveland is a crap hole city no one would want to take a vacation at but what the hell is Chicago?A few steps below in my opinion.If Cleveland was already dubbed the mistake by the lake and that name is already taken,what's Chicago?The fake by the lake full of sewage treatment crap,the mafia,a filthy political machine,murder capitol of the country,home of $5 a gallon gas.
    Even money this guy is from either Ohio or Indiana.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

That hair is more suitable for WWE work. He might be looking at a second career.